Has Dan Ford walked yet?

Has Dan Ford walked yet?

Posted in the Newport Forum

justice

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Remember him? The drinker who killed the young woman and drug her half a mile under his truck? So far no action. Why not ? If it was you or me we'd already be strung up. This Dan is a walker.
Smh

Newport, TN

#2 Jan 15, 2013
His trial is supposedly in march.
justice

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Smh wrote:
His trial is supposedly in march.
This year or some year before the end of time? Many delays in the process which I am sure we would not receive. Dan the Man is a walker.
Smh

Newport, TN

#4 Jan 15, 2013
I agree he will not spend a day in jail.
yes indeed

Port Richey, FL

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Welcome to newport. Insert yourself into the religious good people segment of the community and theyll get anything swept under the rug. But to hear them tell it she ran over herself because she was high and drunk. Hes just an innocent victim. These are the people running this town. This is what we're up against people.
justice

Morristown, TN

#7 Jan 16, 2013
yes indeed wrote:
Welcome to newport. Insert yourself into the religious good people segment of the community and theyll get anything swept under the rug. But to hear them tell it she ran over herself because she was high and drunk. Hes just an innocent victim. These are the people running this town. This is what we're up against people.
Very well written indeed.
fact checker

Sevierville, TN

#8 Jan 19, 2013
He is an old man that is just a victim of the system. All mercy will be given because of his deep commitment to family and this community.To hear him tell it he was the best thing that ever came out of Grassy Fork. In my opinion the shit from the rest area is ahead of him total POS JUSTICE will be served and i promise he cant buy his way out of HELL .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What you get for sleeping with married men 30 min Jokes on you 1
Kathy C Williams keeps deleting threads 2 hr truth 1
Tina loyd (May '15) 3 hr Disgusted parent 32
montea dawn Pickett 5 hr micheal 16
Daniels Family 5 hr Angie Gatens 2
Word Association Game (Feb '10) 7 hr Lol 27
motorcycle time 7 hr Angie Gatens 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages