Busted

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2010
what do you know about him
Bld

United States

#2 Mar 27, 2010
he was a snitch in prison.He had to check himself into protective custody so he would survive.I have heard if he makes it back to prison that he wont be coming back this time.he snitched on way to many people this time. He has taken more people to painclinic than anyone else.he is a dealer.he gave his minor son roxycodone.His son was recently shot in the head during a roxy deal gone bad.he beats on his women.he is a dr shopper himself.the people he took to Fl were often robbed or left behind to fend for theirselves.he turned everyone he took names in to authorities.he shoots up.he is a liar.he is a theif.when he gets out he will start all over or begin a new illegal venture in my opinion.he has always wanted quick and easy money and I dont think a few months in cocke county jail will change his outlook very much.
over it

United States

#3 Apr 3, 2010
are yall just going let this tony montana wanna be slide. his own family have turned their backs. i heard his neice actually turned him in in the past. he talks big game until confronted and then he just rolls on over for you. he likes to hit women. his latest was his new wife. he tried the same bullsh*t and got a big surprise. she had a little of her dad in her , and as such she was forced to beat the little redheaded snitchn bitch's ass. she fired that head up . poor thing guess he will have to rely on beating his shrivled up lil pud. he cant beat anything else evidently
put him back in

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2010
this pudfuk should be on front page and stay there until someone buries him,(hopefully not his father in law . p doesnt deserve to have to put up with this terd) or the state gets off its butt and gathers the right evidence in the right order and prosecute him to the max. he has had probation and violation after violation. evading police.and got caught with schedule 2 and 4.he has ran off from rehab. told judge bell to s*ck his d*ck in middle of court.been caught with contraband including a cell phone(wonder who kisstered that) and yet he still sitting in the county jail instead of prison where he belongs. WHY?????????? He knows a lot of informtion that he just loves to share with lynn s and jason r. Does he know your name? if he does i bet you have had at least one statement wrote out on you.
put him back

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2010
i really wish he could read this. maybe someone can let him know ive been visiting his wife weekly. i enjoy hearing her tell me she loves me the way she did so many years ago.she is the only woman i ever loved. drugs came into our lives and,changed,us. thanks to the courts we both are clean.we see where we went wrong. i pray that we both stay that way and could start over.staying clean and getting custody of our daughter and having a chance at putting many smiles on their faces are the only things i want out of life. i am useless without mary , ashley, and william. william has grown up and went on his own path in life without us.God has left both these ladies in my life. ...to love .....cherish and to hold myself accountable and do what is right. So guess what Dustin....i am going to do my best to tear your family apart and begin rebuilding my own. YOU DONT DESERVE HER..............ASHLEY AND I DO
megan

Morristown, TN

#6 Apr 4, 2010
dont be tallkn bout my cousin like that!!!!
the man

Albertville, AL

#7 Jun 6, 2010
if u had a set of balls u would put ur real name up here coward i hope dustins name taste like sh*t in ur mouth he dnt care bout his wife he uses that like a bunch of tools get a life and act like like a man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
steve Turner 39 min jerry 1
Does anyone know? 41 min mel 1
Prostitution in Newport 50 min Craker 12
Michael Foster?...? lives or lived in Newport 1 hr Mom 7
No rights for taken the rebel flag away.. 1 hr whothehellcares- 83
jack messer 2 hr pedophile hater 10
High Sheriff 2 hr ? 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages