jason and richie gibson are snitches

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jess

Bellevue, WA

#1 Mar 29, 2012
jason and richie gibson are snitches they are setting up anybody they can. both of these boys aint nothing but pillheaded junkies!
so true

United States

#2 Mar 29, 2012
Jason even set up his own sister just so he could stay out of jail or at least get less time, they are nothing but junkies anyway their time will come
ozark

Morristown, TN

#3 Mar 29, 2012
who is jason sister didnt no he had one they are worthless want work what a waste of life for to young boys that want work. there life i am sure will be cut short if things dont change thier time will come sooner than they think.
I know

United States

#4 Mar 29, 2012
Lacrisha Gibson is his sister she is a pillhead dcs took her kids they are all worthless if you ask me
DAMN

United States

#5 Mar 29, 2012
Richie & Jason even snitched on their own father setting him up . All i can say is DAMN!
DAMN

United States

#6 Mar 29, 2012
Lacrisha just got hooked on pills hanging around her worthless brothers . She is doing better so leave her outta ur mouth you stupid SOB!!!
I know

United States

#7 Mar 29, 2012
DAMN wrote:
Lacrisha just got hooked on pills hanging around her worthless brothers . She is doing better so leave her outta ur mouth you stupid SOB!!!
I bet your just another pillhead to so you get a life and shut your mouth *itch (SASSY)
DAMN

United States

#8 Mar 29, 2012
Shut me up you ignorant bastid.....Hide behind topix you stupid sob....scared u get your ass beat pussybitch ??
LaCrisha

Morristown, TN

#9 Apr 3, 2012
love ya sas..dont worry bout these people..and yes i was on pills i have been clean almost a year! my kids come home june 14th even tho. thats nobodys business and my kids got took cause of their daddy not because of me! and jason did set me up but at the same time im thankful because i wouldnt be where i am today and richie is dumb too he sat my dad up..but show your real names then talk to me!!
I 2nd That Opinion

Morristown, TN

#10 Apr 3, 2012
Lacrisha I don't know you, but wow I'm so happy for you. You have managed to kick a habit others can't. Congratulations on getting your kids and your life back.
Windy

Middleburg, FL

#11 Jan 19, 2013
Did Jason pass away?

Since: Jan 13

Morristown, TN

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Windy wrote:
Did Jason pass away?
Yes! He overdosed this morning.
UNKNOWN

Suwanee, GA

#13 Jan 19, 2013
Yes he is dead finally one more scum bag off the streets and less tax payers money being paid out for this DEAD BEAT!!!!!!!!!! Karma is a bitch~~
UNKNOWN

Suwanee, GA

#14 Jan 19, 2013
Windy wrote:
Did Jason pass away?
Yes he is dead finally one more scum bag off the streets and less tax payers money being paid out for this DEAD BEAT!!!!!!!!!! Karma is a bitch~~
real talk

Parrottsville, TN

#15 Jan 22, 2013
LaCrisha wrote:
love ya sas..dont worry bout these people..and yes i was on pills i have been clean almost a year! my kids come home june 14th even tho. thats nobodys business and my kids got took cause of their daddy not because of me! and jason did set me up but at the same time im thankful because i wouldnt be where i am today and richie is dumb too he sat my dad up..but show your real names then talk to me!!
how that working out for you know lmao no kids in jail drug court didnt help time to turn girl before you follow jason down down the rabbit hole
I know

United States

#16 Feb 1, 2013
thats why richie lost his kids dam same lose ur kids overs a dam pill
richie

Morristown, TN

#17 May 25, 2013
My brother didn't od! He had heart attack! He can't defend himself! But I damn sure will! U want to talk shit bout him, say it to me n person!! Also I have been clean for 4 monThs! His fiancee has been clean for8 months! I even got divorced, I am not the same person I was for 38 yrs! People can change, lm proof!!
K-A-F

Kent, OH

#18 May 25, 2013
Um how old was he when he "had a heart attack"? Because opiates(pills) cause heart attacks in an otherwise healthy person. I know this because my cousin was a pill addict and he had a heart attack at age 34.
sherry

Talbott, TN

#19 May 25, 2013
K-A-F wrote:
Um how old was he when he "had a heart attack"? Because opiates(pills) cause heart attacks in an otherwise healthy person. I know this because my cousin was a pill addict and he had a heart attack at age 34.
Exactly
Observer

Morristown, TN

#20 May 25, 2013
Whatever Ritchie. We all know how you really are. A bum who might stop using but you like that easy money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
did Richard Caldwell resign or get fired (Aug '13) 40 min truth 108
what do you think about marie hurley (Nov '10) 1 hr big d 4
Carson shooting 1 hr old country 1
Cops who hook up with suspects 1 hr studman 6
Edgemont School 1 hr studman 14
Chasidy Allen Parks 3 hr Prettywoman 4
teeth whitening 6 hr Deep Pockets 3
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE