Since: Jun 10

United States

#21 Jun 30, 2010
what you mean richard is the good one he deals as much drugs as the next shane barton in newport, and only two of them are in law wnforcement thier dad and papaw.
lmao

Jefferson City, TN

#22 Jul 14, 2010
THIS IS SAM wrote:
THIS IS SAMUAL NORTON. YES I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND THAT I AM ENGAGED TO. YES I HAVE A DAUGHTER THAT I DO NOT GET TO SEE. AND NOW I HAVE A SON. THANK YOU FOR THE NICE THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN SAID ABOUT ME I APPRIECIATE IT. I AM GETTING MARRIED NOVEMBER THE 2ND.
how funny samuel norton cant even spell his own name right look he spelled it samual wow how stupid can somebody be. i guess that is why he graduated with a special diploma huh?? how funny this good ol country boy gives country boys a bad name.
dated him yrs ago

Jefferson City, TN

#23 Jul 14, 2010
well sam may seem to be a good guy but he plays a very stupid childish game. he says things like he is tired of just dating and wants to settle down and start a family. he SAYS he will buy you a house and all kinds of other s**t but when it comes time to actually dish out some money he always has excuses. if he says he is working that is a lie. he will say he is working construction with his uncle and claims he works til 10pm or later. he will hint around that he needs alot of things so u feel sorry for him and buy what every he needs. he would have money if he would blow all his disability check on games for his toys. he will rob u blind if u arent careful.do not move him in with you because when u start asking him to help with the bills he will find somebody else and leave. do not trust him and give him money to pay bills because he will keep the money and tell you he paid it. he never changes his myspace because that is where he has all his girlfriends. he will say they r just exs that want him back but trust me it aint good enough to want back.
norton

Richmond, VA

#24 Aug 2, 2010
I used to be a Norton. I know not all of us are bad. Jus like any other family in Newport we have our rotton ones. You can't judge us all if you don't know us all. Aparently everyone on here loves them some sorta drama or you wouldn't be on here.
him

Maryville, TN

#25 Aug 4, 2010
his dads name is larry put tem to beside each other n joesph looks like he fell out of his ass
wondering

Orlando, FL

#26 Aug 11, 2010
speaking of the Norton's does anyone know Josh's story latley?
one of the nortons

United States

#27 Aug 22, 2010
not all of us are bad ..just dont take no shit from nobody...i guess standing up for yourselfs now days makes you a loser..
dated him yrs ago

White Pine, TN

#28 Aug 29, 2010
no maybe not all of yall r bad but the one this post is about is a total piece of s**t!!!!! he deserves to get the hell beat out of him til he wished he was dead!!!! its all good cause i cant wait to see his sorry a$$ in court!!! teach that ba$tard to steal from me and my kid again!!! see u soon sam!!!!!! cant wait to see u in cuffs and ur papaw wont be able to get u out of this one!!!!!!!!!!
real piece of work

Knoxville, TN

#29 Sep 6, 2010
well since i know sam and have for a few years now, i can honestly say that it would be best for any woman to stay away from him. he lies about everything, he even lies about having a heart condition so you feel sorry for him. he lies about his baby momma runnin away wit his daughter then tries to say she came back wit her. just stay far far away from this man he has a bad history and its about to come out for everybody to see.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#30 Sep 7, 2010
real piece of work wrote:
well since i know sam and have for a few years now, i can honestly say that it would be best for any woman to stay away from him. he lies about everything, he even lies about having a heart condition so you feel sorry for him. he lies about his baby momma runnin away wit his daughter then tries to say she came back wit her. just stay far far away from this man he has a bad history and its about to come out for everybody to see.
this is just too weird i know of a norton that says he has a heart condition and he has a baby daughter that he will have nothing to do with but he is married to a bitch from hell she thinks everyone wants her man but his name isn't sam do all the Norton men have heart problems?
wow

Lafayette, AL

#31 Sep 7, 2010
cry me a river....
ash

United States

#32 Sep 8, 2010
know him wrote:
He has herpies ... stay away from him if you are smart! I feel sorry for his wife when she finds out who he truely is
he is my brother one of best guys ull meet he dnt have herpies or nething else.
Angel2011

Talbott, TN

#33 Sep 8, 2010
i went to school with him he was a ok guy i went out a couple of times with him but never felt anythin but friendship so dont know if all this is true or not.
wow

Knoxville, TN

#34 Sep 26, 2010
ash wrote:
<quoted text>he is my brother one of best guys ull meet he dnt have herpies or nething else.
onre of the best guys me a$$ i wouldnt even clain to be related to him. he is a sorry excuse for a man any woman can tel u that. oh wait ur the brother he uses to cover up all his lies? hi josh how are you? ur brother deserves to rot in hell which he will do lol
one of the nortons

United States

#35 Sep 28, 2010
bunch of cry babies suck it up and move on....if u gals would quit opening your legs for ever man who looks your way yuns wouldnt be on here crying about it.....
yea

Strawberry Plains, TN

#36 Sep 29, 2010
216 BabbiMommA wrote:
their dad is billy from pigeon forge he is a policeman , richard is their uncle
joseph's dad is married to my granny his name is larry cutshaw n he couldnt deny that if he wanted to cuz he has been sh_t out of his a$$ joseph is just a bum n hes nasty dont go near him stay far away <barf>
wow

Dandridge, TN

#37 Sep 29, 2010
yea wrote:
<quoted text> joseph's dad is married to my granny his name is larry cutshaw n he couldnt deny that if he wanted to cuz he has been sh_t out of his a$$ joseph is just a bum n hes nasty dont go near him stay far away <barf>

haha i totally agree. he is a bum no telling what disease he has. i heard he has aids and that wouldnt surprise me at all because when i was wit him yrs ago he NEVER tried to be safe and use a condom be careful ladies of ur stupid enough to believe his lies
joe

United States

#38 Oct 2, 2010
if he got aids u must givem to him..hahahahaha
one of many

Haymarket, VA

#39 Oct 15, 2010
Hi...i met sam online a few months ago...after reading this i feel like i dont really know him ev en though we say i love you and he says he wants to be with me forever...would someone clue me in more as to who Samual Norton is. Lately hes been a jerk and i would like really upset abt all this.
stay away

Knoxville, TN

#40 Oct 31, 2010
trust me he is cheating on u dear and all he does is lie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up Newport !! 46 min lol 18
sonic (Jul '14) 4 hr cheapcheap 35
Tiffany Black 5 hr tennesseegyrl 4
Ball trash 6 hr Discussed 1
Newport trash. 6 hr tiredofit 2
Jeff Fancher embezzling alderman 8 hr Dads girl 13
god is dead 9 hr lol 283
Newport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web