Review: Bamboo Restaurant

Review: Bamboo Restaurant

Posted in the Newport Forum

Martin A

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2010
I have been to bamboo restaurant many times, the food is probably the best i have ever eaten at a restaurant, and is hands down the best chinese food i have ever eaten. the staff is great they have all chinese workers except 1 american to answer phones and drive. thje staff is very polite and are a pleasure to converse with
Martin

Middletown, RI

#2 Feb 25, 2011
Martin A wrote:
I have been to bamboo restaurant many times, the food is probably the best i have ever eaten at a restaurant, and is hands down the best chinese food i have ever eaten. the staff is great they have all chinese workers except 1 american to answer phones and drive. thje staff is very polite and are a pleasure to converse with
I wrote this review when i was an employee this is not an actual review I have since then quit and i had only made this review becuase business is bad and slow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Hispanic Snapchats here! Sep 15 Kid_ignacio 11
News R.I. House panel debates expungement of multipl... (Apr '09) Aug '16 Keb 2
Dog Friendly Aug '16 Sally 1
Middletown 1955-1960 (Jul '08) Jun '16 Sc burns 14
News National Commander of American Legion Visits Ne... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Newport to Providence Ferry Planned Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Newport's Daffodil Days Begins with Perfect Wea... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance