Free Music Friday! Start the holiday ...

Free Music Friday! Start the holiday with folk-rock from Typhoon

There are 2 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from May 27, 2011, titled Free Music Friday! Start the holiday with folk-rock from Typhoon. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Typhoon is a band from Portland, Ore. , May 27, 2011 No, Free Music Friday isn't starting the holiday weekend early.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Rene

Toronto, Canada

#1 May 29, 2011
Patricia calmbach

Seguin, TX

#2 Jun 17, 2011
Are there any classical music concerts, senior recitals (college) or performing arts such as chamber music upcoming in Fraknlin TN? I have wanted my daughter to take the kids to concerts so that they might be inspired by what they hear. They all have tons of talent but I think they need to hear music which I mentioned above.
And does your symphony orchestra give kids concerts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newport Cigarettes Nov 3 Puff 1
bored Oct '16 skeen440 1
News Sex abuse scandal rocks exclusive New England p... (Jan '16) Oct '16 DAZZLE LINE 7
Gay Hispanic Snapchats here! Sep '16 Kid_ignacio 11
News R.I. House panel debates expungement of multipl... (Apr '09) Aug '16 Keb 2
Dog Friendly Aug '16 Sally 1
News National Commander of American Legion Visits Ne... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages