19 arrested after 6-month RI drug inv...

19 arrested after 6-month RI drug investigation

There are 2 comments on the WLNE-TV Providence story from Jun 2, 2011, titled 19 arrested after 6-month RI drug investigation. In it, WLNE-TV Providence reports that:

Federal and local law enforcement officials have arrested 19 people following a six-month undercover investigation into street-level drug dealing in Rhode Island.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLNE-TV Providence.

ROSE

New Port Richey, FL

#1 Jun 2, 2011
IM SO GLAD THAT THERE FINALLY GETTING THEM OFF THE STREETS,BUT DID THE NEWPORT POLICE TELL YOU THAT,THEY TELL THE PEOPLE THEY JUST WANT TO TALK TO THEM AND TO MEET THEM SOME WERE AND THEN BANG ARRESTED,FALSE PRETENSE,THAT RIGHT THEY WONT GET IN TROUBLE BECAUSE THEY ARE POLICE.GIVE ME A BREAK.iTS OK FOR THEM TO BREAK THE LAW AND HARASS PEOPLE AND FALSIFY INFORMATION,ALL COPS ARE DIRTY I DONT CARE WHO THEY ARE.
Wolverine

Bethel, CT

#2 Jun 24, 2011
ROSE wrote:
IM SO GLAD THAT THERE FINALLY GETTING THEM OFF THE STREETS,BUT DID THE NEWPORT POLICE TELL YOU THAT,THEY TELL THE PEOPLE THEY JUST WANT TO TALK TO THEM AND TO MEET THEM SOME WERE AND THEN BANG ARRESTED,FALSE PRETENSE,THAT RIGHT THEY WONT GET IN TROUBLE BECAUSE THEY ARE POLICE.GIVE ME A BREAK.iTS OK FOR THEM TO BREAK THE LAW AND HARASS PEOPLE AND FALSIFY INFORMATION,ALL COPS ARE DIRTY I DONT CARE WHO THEY ARE.
I didn't realize they had blacks in Rhode Island. They're such filthy animals. Glad the cops caught them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News R.I. House panel debates expungement of multipl... (Apr '09) Aug 26 Keb 2
Dog Friendly Aug 7 Sally 1
Gay Hispanic Snapchats here! Jul 31 dirtyjerky 10
Middletown 1955-1960 (Jul '08) Jun '16 Sc burns 14
News National Commander of American Legion Visits Ne... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Newport to Providence Ferry Planned Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News GoLocalProv | Politics | Powdered Alcohol, Crim... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance