Reward offered in Rutter's robbery

Reward offered in Rutter's robbery

There are 6 comments on the Public Opinion story from Aug 20, 2010, titled Reward offered in Rutter's robbery. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A reward of up to $2,000 is being offered for information leading to the arrest of two men who robbed the Rutter's convenieince store in Fayetteville on Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

well well

Chambersburg, PA

#1 Aug 20, 2010
this is just such a terrible thing
Seriously

Chambersburg, PA

#4 Aug 20, 2010
It's a shame this happened and I hope they catch the morons but as many times as this store has been robbed you would think they would better security or more then one person working at that time, a gun behind the counter something....
missy

Camp Hill, PA

#7 Aug 20, 2010
they left in an unknown direction??????????
yee effin haw

Newville, PA

#10 Aug 20, 2010
Seriously wrote:
It's a shame this happened and I hope they catch the morons but as many times as this store has been robbed you would think they would better security or more then one person working at that time, a gun behind the counter something....
No doubt. If I was the employee I would mount my AK 47 under the counter and build a drop down door in the front there so when they yank the gun on me and start yelling, all I have to do is encourage them to look down then proceed to blow their entire crotch area off. I guarantee you once that hits the news no one will even consider robbing the place, then I'll ask for a raise.
wasted rock ranger

Chambersburg, PA

#11 Aug 20, 2010
all night shift clerks at all stores should apply for a concealed weapons permit and pack some heat! if your dumb enough to rob a place then you are smart enough to get shot!
Scuba Steve

Waynesboro, PA

#12 Aug 20, 2010
Sad part is, Pennsylvania has no "Castle Doctrine" and has a "Duty to retreat". This means that everytime you are faced with imminent danger, you must try and escape rather than use your weapon to defend yourself.

Sen Rich Alloway introduced legislation to fix this problem, but it has been stuck in Harrisburg for over a year. Call your legislators and get it fixed, we need to be able to defend ourselves!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Millersburger Hotel (Aug '08) Dec '15 Townie17061 13
News Newport hammers East Juniata 41-10, moves to 3-1 (Oct '15) Oct '15 nennink 1
Recent Spraying of Susquahanna (Aug '15) Sep '15 gonefishin 2
Tracy Marie Kroh (Oct '07) Sep '15 just a hunch 26
Senator Rob Teplitz needs your help! (Jul '15) Jul '15 ThePongster 1
News Freezing rain creates dangerous road conditions (Nov '14) May '15 Hobo Jim 33
Millersburg Railroad History ? (Nov '08) Apr '15 PatriciaW 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages