Reward offered in Fayetteville Rutter's robbery

Full story: Public Opinion

A reward of up to $2,000 is being offered for information leading to the arrest of two men who robbed the Rutter's convenience store in Fayetteville on Aug.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Aug 22, 2010
Grumpy

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2010
Take the malt liquor and the menthol cigarettes out of inventory and the criminal element will go some place else.
Spike

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Aug 21, 2010
Grumpy wrote:
Take the malt liquor and the menthol cigarettes out of inventory and the criminal element will go some place else.
Malt liquor? I think you have the wrong store Grumpy.
Grumpy

United States

#4 Aug 22, 2010
Oh yhou are correct Spike I forgot we live in the People's republic of Pennsyltucky where alcoholic beverages can only be sold by stae controlled locations.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr D Cheney 51,300
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Thu Knows he lost 3,921
Review: Joy's Barber Shop Jul '14 SAR 1
Two People Arrested In 2003 Murder (Jun '06) Jun '14 Deborah contrillo 3
richard h wolf (Dec '12) Feb '14 jim hoover 4
New Bloomfield man charged with abusing 3-month... (Jan '14) Jan '14 connie 1
Bizarre crime spree leaves 2 dead in central Pa. (Jan '14) Jan '14 Christaliban 2
•••
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Newport News, Events & Info