Offshore earthquake swarm stumps scie...

Offshore earthquake swarm stumps scientists

There are 1 comment on the Oregonlive.com story from Apr 12, 2008, titled Offshore earthquake swarm stumps scientists. In it, Oregonlive.com reports that:

“This thing has been a steady stream of earthquakes through time”

Posted by Michael Milstein, The Oregonian April 11, 2008 16:38PM Categories: Green headlines Geologists at Oregon State University are preparing to divert a research ship to investigate an unusual offshore ... via Oregonlive.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oregonlive.com.

peter

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2008
I love the way you can't even read but the first few lines of an article before being able to comment on it. Really makes sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynnae watkins Feb '18 Guest 1
News Scientists baffled by strange sea creatures nea... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Mitt s Santorum S... 8
Looking for H or possibly plain pill, get back ... (May '16) Dec '16 Beautiful Chaos 2
rape (May '16) May '16 I know right 2
News Depoe Bay fishing charter convicted of racketee... (Apr '16) Apr '16 M Lee 1
the world's most spectacular young voice at thi... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Anonymous 2
News Corvallis bank robbery suspect arrested (Jan '08) May '15 Newport Oregon 4

Newport Jobs

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages