Oregon Coast Whales - Guide to Whale ...

Oregon Coast Whales - Guide to Whale Watching; Whale News

There are 1 comment on the Beach Connection story from Jun 4, 2014, titled Oregon Coast Whales - Guide to Whale Watching; Whale News. In it, Beach Connection reports that:

Oregon Coast Whales - Guide to Whale Watching; Whale News, Blog Oregon Coast Whales - Guide to Whale Watching.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Beach Connection.

Shelly Slader

Walla Walla, WA

#1 Jul 28, 2014
My brother and his wife are working up in Alaska this summer. They get to do a ton of really cool activities while they are there. Next week they get to go whale watching. I have always wanted to go whale watching so I am super jealous.
Shelly Slader | http://hoonahwhalewatching.com/tours.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynnae watkins Mon Guest 1
News Scientists baffled by strange sea creatures nea... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Mitt s Santorum S... 8
Looking for H or possibly plain pill, get back ... (May '16) Dec '16 Beautiful Chaos 2
rape (May '16) May '16 I know right 2
News Depoe Bay fishing charter convicted of racketee... (Apr '16) Apr '16 M Lee 1
the world's most spectacular young voice at thi... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Anonymous 2
News Corvallis bank robbery suspect arrested (Jan '08) May '15 Newport Oregon 4

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages