Dogs left in cars twice this week in ...

Dogs left in cars twice this week in Newport News

There are 3 comments on the WVEC-TV Norfolk story from Jul 18, 2012, titled Dogs left in cars twice this week in Newport News. In it, WVEC-TV Norfolk reports that:

Twice this week, authorities have responded after being called about dogs left in locked cars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVEC-TV Norfolk.

black

Hampton, VA

#1 Jul 19, 2012
I bet they were left in cars by black people.
Martin garey

Alvaton, KY

#2 Jul 29, 2014
Speaking of dogs one time back in 1996 when I lived in Williamsburg Virginia when I was little one day my grandparents was baby sitting me and I went over to play with these girls and this big black lab started to chase me and I ran and when I finally got in my grandparents yard the dog rubbed my butt with it's nose.
meh

Gloucester, VA

#3 Aug 2, 2014
Don't leave doggies in hot cars, put politicians in the hot cars instead.speak your mind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,510,480
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 20 min global warming is... 8,088
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 63,591
Review: iLoveKickboxing- Newport News (Aug '16) 3 hr Kayla r 42
News NC sheriff's 'trashy Mexicans' remark brings qu... (Oct '08) Wed Mike 982
Happy Thanksgiving... (Nov '08) Wed Martin garey 2
News Williamsburg police increasing crosswalk patrols (Nov '08) Tue Martin garey 5

Newport News Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport News Mortgages