1 killed, 3 injured in Sonic shootout

1 killed, 3 injured in Sonic shootout

There are 222 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Jul 3, 2008, titled 1 killed, 3 injured in Sonic shootout. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

One man was killed and three were injured in a shootout Thursday between men in two cars at a Sonic restaurant in Carrollton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Kelly Howell

Chesapeake, VA

#245 Mar 30, 2012
Read up on this story and you will know exactly who I am. I grew up with these boys, my entire life.. It is a small town after all. I was IN BETWEEN THE TWO CARS when this happened, one of the men accused of being such a "Coward" TOOK A BULLET FOR ME! Granted I was not involved in thier business in anyway- just wrong place wrong time- he still took a bullet for an innocent bistander. Judge it for what you will but TYRONE SEABORNE and JAMES OUTLAW are VICTIMS. If you don't know the entire story, please be respectful and don't speak ill of the dead. Have a heart.
Really

Richmond, VA

#246 Jul 7, 2012
Kelly,
I can appreciate you expression of gratitude for your life being spared but let's try to keep this in perspective...Tee could of cared less about you or anyone else at Sonic that evening. He was in it for "himself", it was always about him, he didn't put Chandra or the kids first or you. IF he had of put them first, he would of never found himself in a life or death situation that evening. His lifestyle CHOICE brought his demise unto himself and YES it was HIS CHOICE! Right vs wrong, good vs evil...he made a CHOICE, a fool hearted bad choice. Do you really believe that he wasn't aware of the potential consequences of his daily actions? Lose the rose colored glasses sweetheart, you were FORTUNATE - LUCKY that he "ducked" into that bullet, he wasn't saving you, he was trying save his own hide and guessed wrong. The sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be. Everyone knew what Tee was about...and JT for that matter. It was inevitable that jail or worse was on tap for these two, as fate would have it each got to experience the potential consequences of their orchestrated CHOICES! The only real saving grace here is that an innocent bystander wasn't killed or maimed during their SELFISH DISREGARD of public safety!

I knew both of them and I wasn't surprised in the least bit...that's the sad part of all of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min OzRitz 54,548
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr THE DEVIL 1,277,191
News Hampton officer assaulted trying to arrest man ... 16 hr Call sign 3
News Racist Violence in America (Aug '14) 23 hr LOVE Wins 11
News Meet Virginia's Rising RBLE Crew: Ced Hughes, A... 23 hr Wayne 1
Nasty girls (Feb '13) Mon Martin garey 16
Listen Up Aug 29 Bobby Boucher 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport News Mortgages