Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

GUEST | 4 hrs ago
You opened it. Tonight at midnight, your true love will realize they truly miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm to 4:40 pm, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they love you. You will get a shock of a lifetime tomorrow, a good one. if you break the chain, you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years, Karma. If there is someone you loved or still do, and can't get them out of your mind, repost this in another city in the next 5 minutes. It's amazing how it works. If you truly miss someone, a past love, and can't seem to get them out of your mind, then repost this as "I still Love you" Whoever you miss will surprise you. Don't break this, for tonight at midnight, your true love will realize they truly miss you and something great will happen to you tomorrow. Karma. You will get the shock of your life
Report this post
Meat goat and trinkets

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Wow. How I wish this were true! I've missed him for so long. If nothing else, I want to apologize for being so immature. If I could have a do over, I would definitely take it.

He was just trying to keep me focused, in school, honest, and a good young wife.

Wonder what happened to his "warrior" tattoo.:) bet he made a good husband.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newport News Discussions

Search the Newport News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Caseyopathic clinic 1,034,567
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) 3 hr RW Cooper 40
I served a 20 yr sentence for in Angola 4 hr RW Anom 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 43,021
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sat abe 1,350
Special court rules against families who claim ... (Feb '09) Thu 100 percent frienduh 127
Poquoson Police Corruption Apr 17 Inquiring minds 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Newport News Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Newport News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••