2 years later, no light shed on killing

2 years later, no light shed on killing

There are 24 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Apr 1, 2009, titled 2 years later, no light shed on killing. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

The sun was still shining when Michael Zylberberg Jr. was shot dead as he returned from a store with candy for his nieces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not Surprised

United States

#29 Apr 4, 2009
Well Ktee you are dead on, No pun intended. I was a police officer for twenty five years, you would not beleive the crap we deal with on a daily basis. Amen your a moron.
MATTHEW MILLER

Newport News, VA

#31 Jul 15, 2012
to all of the people on this page none of you guys know MIKEY MY BROTHER!! i was with him when the shooting accured i was also being fired upon. our plans were to go to the store for the young ones. for everyone saying tht he was found with weed, cocaine or any type of drug is BS! none of you have the RIGHT to judge a man that is in the GRAVE PERIOD!! MIKEY was very kind hearted he was not a murderer, drug dealer or stick up kid. this young man was about to graduate high school which i cant say about half the people in this world. for you guys to actually say these negative things about my LITTLE BROTHER is outrageous. and if you dont belive im his actual brother then look at his awake papers and see if you see MATTHEW MILLER as his brother. i have lost a big part in not just my mind but a CHUNCK is missing out of my heart for the rest of my life!! i will never get to see my BABY BROTHER(MIKEY) again. please if you speak on MIKEY please speak upon his name only if you actually KNEW HIM!!!! that is all i have to say.......... RIP MY BABY BROTHER MIKEY..........
jenn

Covington, GA

#32 Aug 10, 2013
Hine wrote:
Oh my god this kid was a total dirt bag.
Why are we morning him!!??
It was reported that he had cocaine on him!
r u kidding me cocaine... michael did not have that on him he was not even from there nor hung out there.... u must be friends wit Robert cooper the man that killed my cousin.... u have wat coming to u too remember god don't like ugly and ur an ugly person good bye
Sara

Memphis, TN

#33 Jan 14, 2015
Prayers everyday that this murder is solved and justice is served. Praying for the murder victims family. My heart goes out to you. I'm praying the law enforcement does solve this horrible crime and the angels sing and rejoice in heaven. Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min shinningelectr0n 1,250,997
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min ritedownthemiddle 53,944
News Man found guilty of murder (Oct '08) Jun 30 meh 23
Review: Bell Key Properties (Aug '09) Jun 30 frustrated in VA 38
News Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) Jun 29 This Thread Now C... 16,154
Poll Why do people still fly Confederate Flags? (Oct '07) Jun 29 Uber-Bro of the U... 83
I Remember York County when...... (Jan '08) Jun 29 Larry G 93
More from around the web

Newport News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Newport News Mortgages