Andleton management is the worse!!!!

Andleton management is the worse!!!!

Posted in the Newport News Forum

Since: Jul 12

Ardsley, NY

#1 Jul 27, 2012
Be 4 u rent from these people ask to read the lease first...I've been only renting from them a year and u have no say about ur place and ur the one living in it and paying RENT..OK SO did u know in order to get the carpet cleaned u have to go with the people of there choice and by the way that's 178$ then 60days b4 u move out they have the right to let anyone view the property cuz that's in the lease that u don't see until its all to late..they are nasty and out for all ur money..the best thing I will tell u to do is RUN AND RUN FAST!! the way the treat people is crazy and to say that I kept the condo in wonderful standards and they say im the best tenant they had well I don't wanna see how they treat the worst!! I can move out today and the next can move in that same day without me or them doing anything to this place not even paint or clean the carpet but they treated and have done not but be nasty this whole year but im at my end one more day to go...yes!!!! I was wondering to myself why have at least 10-15 viewed the place in two months and still not one renter yet Smh now that should tell u a lot...DON'T DO IT TO URSELF OR FAMILY IF U LOVE THEM PLEASE ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!!
unkown reader

Washington, DC

#2 Aug 9, 2012
Sounds like sour grapes. Always a good idea to read your lease and do what the contract says. Sometimes tenants blame the landlord when the tenants do not get their way. If you do not like the lease do not sign on the dotted line. Find another place to live and another landlord to verbally abuse. Get a life and carry on.
Big Jizzy

Hampton, VA

#3 Aug 10, 2012
Crime is down 7%. Not really. I had them change burglary reports to damage reports. It looks better. I had them change rape reports to sexual assault reports. It looks better. I had them change maiming reports to simple assault reports. It looks better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Informist III 1,658,105
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) 3 hr tordon 2,395
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 hr NAME 64,308
News Racist Violence in America (Aug '14) Tue Jaja 27
News Facebook Feedback for Saturday, Oct. 22 from Da... (Oct '11) Dec 10 martin garey 28
News A sample menu for Georgia prison inmates on Fri... (Jun '09) Dec 9 BPT 59
News Hampton wants ideas for former Armory on N. Kin... (Jan '09) Dec 7 Jimmy757 100

Newport News Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport News Mortgages