Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Forum carlsbad nm

Lovington, NM

#847550 Jan 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He loves takin' it hard.
Leno is the sickest dog. He makes his audience wait
outside on a bench in ? heat. Sprinkles of water
bother you and you think it is raining. He has
an outhouse trailer for his fans to use while waiting.
At least the tickets are free. NO PARKING.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#847552 Jan 25, 2013
New Yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
She skulked around for about an hour today as "jiminy glick," or some stupidazz name. Then she waddled back out in her bathrobe, likely to eat a pot of mashed potatoes with cheese and bacon bits. MENSA material ...
and you pretended to be a teacher a couple of times. At least she's real.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#847553 Jan 25, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
Will having your trailer sucked right off the cinder blocks be satisfactory "proof" in your world, you fknidiot?
I smell liquor on your yellow breath and can see blue sky through your ears....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#847554 Jan 25, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey simpleton, the proof is in the puddin. If you actually believe all of the above to be true, then why would you constantly pursue it? Isn't that the difinition of insanity? Doing the very same thing over and over...What a dumb hillbilly, actually that would be an upgrade for you. I see I at least stopped you from bringing up your pedophilia for a while, that must have been hard on you...Oh wait you haven't experienced anything hard in years, but your old fat lady has, your neighbor told me so.
"poop"
All the brags about your achievements came from your mouth. No one else is stoopid enough to make the phoney claims you make.
It is really sick when you have nothing to offer so you resort to lying about women. "silly" would be so proud, stay tuned she will offer you a big LOL. For your information my wife is almost 5' tall and weighs almost 100 lbs.
Peace
KMA
PS: Your neighbor told me you molested little boys.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#847555 Jan 25, 2013
He let Fetch out of the sock drawer earlier.
Ever since I relegated him to the back of dem's sock drawer ...
Guess he resurrected ... From the bottom ! For one pathetic post !

LOL! DEBIL is playing HER childish games again. Hijacking Screen Names. She's posting under mine. She rang up dimwit dem to do her biding. Strength in numbers? Nah! FOOLS!! Ahahahaha!
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
...even if you do say so yourself. LOL
<it's pretty sad that dem's "game" is on topix...doesn't he get out?>

Lapeer, MI

#847556 Jan 25, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Leno is the sickest dog. He makes his audience wait
outside on a bench in ? heat. Sprinkles of water
bother you and you think it is raining. He has
an outhouse trailer for his fans to use while waiting.
At least the tickets are free. NO PARKING.
WTF?

Did you get your head stuck in the fridge door again?

Geesh! Leave a cellphone in there for emergency calls.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#847557 Jan 25, 2013
If you're going to be a convincing, successful new yawk, change your ISP location! Ooopppss! Hahahahahaaa ...! Montana you A$$!
New Yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been out all day. You've been here all day.
I don't think this requires any further breakdown, even for you.

Lapeer, MI

#847559 Jan 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
All the brags about your achievements came from your mouth. No one else is stoopid enough to make the phoney claims you make.
It is really sick when you have nothing to offer so you resort to lying about women. "silly" would be so proud, stay tuned she will offer you a big LOL. For your information my wife is almost 5' tall and weighs almost 100 lbs.
Peace
KMA
PS: Your neighbor told me you molested little boys.
Grey Ghost is no more dangerous than a brown cloud wafting up out of an outhouse in August.
Nj raider 1

United States

#847560 Jan 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Madonna lip-sunched her Super Bowl concert." ???????
Madonna has sunched a lot of things in her lifetime... but did you also know that she lip-synched her Super Bowl concert???
Yep. She did.
Now, aside from your Head-Without-A-Steeringwheel issues, the point in all of this Beyonce Milli-Vanilli fake singing is culture-wide problem of sham, counterfei presentations to the public. Some people are fine with being lied to. Look at yourself.
But you Entitlement type are completely at ease with Magic Tricks and "free" money. The rest of us are not. We prefer, we demand, the real McCoy and will not be Obamanized into your fake reality.
There must be at least a dozen sugar substitutes today. Salt Substitutes. Fat substitutes. There is the TV image. The Digitized Image. The Hologram. There's Madison Ave. Then there is Hollywood and its Faux Reality they pawn off on us for money.
Lyndsy Lohan? Quentin Tarantino, Leonardo DiCaprio and Jamie Foxx form a three-ring circus of Faux Reality and makes them very wealthy off of suckers like you.
Is Luke Skywalker a REAL person? Is Django a Real person? Well, Django can probably be found figuratively anywhere in Chicago on any day of the week killing someone but he's not real.
I hate to shatter your child-like reality, dood, but The Boy Messiah is not real, either. He is an image created for your sick Saccharin-Stuffed Twinkie Reality.
That's why they had a Faux Beyonce on the capital steps last Monday. She's no better than a blow-up doll with speakers.
It all fit the Boy Messiah era.
I hate to keep reminding you white folks, but sometimes reminding is a good thing so you won't keep forgetting! Beyonce is the best vocalist in the industry today. Whitney Houston lip sunched her super bowl performance & is widely recognized as one of the best vocalist among other thing ever/in history. So the question is, why such a big deal over someone whom we know can really blow lip synching if the host of the gathering isn't making a big deal of it? I'll tell you. It really has nothing too do with Beyonce & everything to do with the President himself. His haters just had to find something wrong with his inauguration, 2nd might I add! His haters bytch about the fact that the presidents favorite store to shop is target, or he had a BBQ on the white house lawn, or his daughters went on spring break vacation to Mexico, or his wife doesn't wear pearls like the 1st ladies of the past, he plays basketball, or he's had the likes of Oprah, Jay-Z & his wife Beyonce over the house, or the president actually was presidential in the aftermath of hurricane sandy! I could continue with alot more ors, but I'm quite sure ya'll get the picture. The moral of the story is did Beyonce's lip synching though actually lip synching, more like singing along with a prerecorded track that she sung in the 1st place, but did that ruin the Obama's Presidential Inauguration? The answer is NO! So ya'll can stop with all the drama. Beyonce is still the best female vocalist of this era, & the Obama's are still the 1st family! No amount of scrutiny from you or thee media can change the facts HATER!!!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#847561 Jan 25, 2013
Let me know when you get to 3, 2, 1 ...

Since your head reminds me of a coconut, covered with scant strands of fuzzu fur, I'd love to crack it and see if there's anything in there.

Close enough to "zipper gourd" !

PS I'll pound a hole in the top of it first with a hammer and an awl ! LMFAO !!
New Yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Countdown to encampment, zipper gourd.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#847562 Jan 25, 2013
Only thing fake on here is you and everything about you.

You're familiar with that Bus Station? You worked it long enough, you should be.

I Drive. You Ride ... EV ER Y THING with a pulse !
New Yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, outta here by March fake Yawk. The plantation is sold for a tidy profit. Still going down on syphilitic winos at the Buffalo bus station for food?

Lapeer, MI

#847567 Jan 25, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to keep reminding you white folks, but sometimes reminding is a good thing so you won't keep forgetting! Beyonce is the best vocalist in the industry today. Whitney Houston lip sunched her super bowl performance & is widely recognized as one of the best vocalist among other thing ever/in history. So the question is, why such a big deal over someone whom we know can really blow lip synching if the host of the gathering isn't making a big deal of it? I'll tell you. It really has nothing too do with Beyonce & everything to do with the President himself. His haters just had to find something wrong with his inauguration, 2nd might I add! His haters bytch about the fact that the presidents favorite store to shop is target, or he had a BBQ on the white house lawn, or his daughters went on spring break vacation to Mexico, or his wife doesn't wear pearls like the 1st ladies of the past, he plays basketball, or he's had the likes of Oprah, Jay-Z & his wife Beyonce over the house, or the president actually was presidential in the aftermath of hurricane sandy! I could continue with alot more ors, but I'm quite sure ya'll get the picture. The moral of the story is did Beyonce's lip synching though actually lip synching, more like singing along with a prerecorded track that she sung in the 1st place, but did that ruin the Obama's Presidential Inauguration? The answer is NO! So ya'll can stop with all the drama. Beyonce is still the best female vocalist of this era, & the Obama's are still the 1st family! No amount of scrutiny from you or thee media can change the facts HATER!!!
Your paranoid racism has been noted.

So has your clueless ranting.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#847569 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
10 million?
Of course, you are aware that electors are already free to cast their votes for whomever they choose.
Sorry, 5 million. Yes but they don't. Anyway, Carol's plan would have Romney with 270+ electoral votes to Obama's 260+ electoral votes with a 5 million vote margin in the popular vote, even you can see that would be a travesty.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#847570 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you asked, Homer.
This Conservative has preferences about what to cut from the federal budget, but nothing is sacred to balance the budget.
We could eliminate the entire defense budget and we would still have a huge deficit given Obama's runaway spending.
What spending would that be in the last two years with the Rinos running the House????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#847571 Jan 25, 2013
YAWKIES MINGE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, very evocative prose, Trig. Now GTFOOH and do something useful -- like f***ing your dead mother you have propped up in a rocker under the porch.
Hasn't FEMA fumigated your Trailer Park yet? Better get on the horn and call your brotha quick.

Oh. And don't forget to ask about that Free Cellphone he promised, too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#847573 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but they arern't meaningless and you know it.
Judgeits have "meaning"???

What a twerp!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#847575 Jan 25, 2013
YAWKIES MINGE wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, you did you f***ing t#at, by bringing up "The Emperor's New Clothes." Did dad f**k your last brain cell out when he entered you from behind? What's with the HAHAHAHAHA sh!t? Trying to make up for a d**k the size of a cigarette filter?
1.) He sees himself as the Emperor.

2.) He just had an installation ceremony

3.) He and his wife wore new clothes.

Get that Trailer Park fumigated before you lose it completely.

Location hidden

#847577 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody was forcing you to purchase insurance, and not only that, but telling you how much insurance to purchase.
If someone needs to purchase insurance on their own, the only sensible purchase is a high-deductible policy where you assume part of the risk, just like deductibles on auto insurance. But Obamacare takes away this option.
But I was still paying for their bad decisions through Medicare and Medicaid. Get rid of taxpayer funded healthcare and I don't give a fck what you do to yourself. In fact, it gives an evolutionary edge to people who make better decisions thus strengthening the herd. Smokers and the obese would disappear within a couple of generations.
Yawkenyama

Pompano Beach, FL

#847579 Jan 25, 2013
New Yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Countdown to encampment, zipper gourd.
lowlifeObamaworshippingmoronfc kfaceforsure say what? LOL

Location hidden

#847581 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're lying, they voted to fund it.
King George? What an idiot you are. When I see you criticize Obumbles military mis adventures a little more you might have a shred of credibility.
Has King Obumbles ever got one single republican vote for anything he's done? I can't think of any.
Wow.

You are insanely stupid and/or lazy.

You "think" I'm lying??? You too fckin' lazy to check?

I'm not lying but how would you know, GOP held majorities in both houses and I assume you know what party George belonged to.

Yes, Obama has gotten lots of GOP votes, why just this week he got a whole bunch to sign off on the debt ceiling and I'm sure you don't remember the fiscal cliff deal earlier this month?

Obama using drones to unilaterally assassinate US citizens doesn't ring any bells?

I don't need to do anything to establish my credibility but you need to go a long ways towards establishing that you are more than a single-cell organism.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min mdbuilder 46,739
ex crabber 6 hr Jett 1
Activities 6 hr April Horace 1
'Nashville Star' show to hold casting call -- V... (Apr '08) 21 hr ghostlady 8
james Arthur Segura Thu laughing out loud 52
? Moving to Hampton, VA? (Aug '06) Sep 17 Tora 267
Isle of Wight schools to post 'In God We Trust'... Sep 16 Hamptonian 8
•••
•••
•••

Newport News Jobs

•••
•••