Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1567841 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

loulee rat mouth fl

Stratford, CT

#705127 Aug 8, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother, you're a birfer.
and you a drunken Obama-worshippin' babymama
fred

Newington, CT

#705128 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>
That's what happens when you start reading Worldnutdaily
The Indonesian-Kenyan has committed the largest crime of identity fraud in history,.

‘The Obama Scandal is at Columbia’
August 6, 2012 - 9:20 pm - by Ed Driscoll

Wayne Allyn Root writes that he was a classmate of Obama at Columbia University. He posits a simple strategy for Mitt Romney:“call a press conference and issue a challenge in front of the nation. He should agree to release more of his tax returns, only if Obama unseals his college records. Simple and straight-forward. Mitt should ask ‘What could possibly be so embarrassing in your college records from 29 years ago, that you are afraid to let America’s voters see it? If it’s THAT bad, maybe it’s something the voters ought to see.’ Suddenly the tables are turned. Now Obama is on the defensive:”

Now all of this mystery could be easily and instantly dismissed if Obama released his Columbia transcripts to the media. But even after serving as President for 3 1/2 years he refuses to unseal his college records. Shouldn’t the media be as relentless in pursuit of Obama’s records as Romney’s? Shouldn’t they be digging into Obama’s past–beyond what he has written about himself–with the same boundless enthusiasm as Mitt’s?

The first question I’d ask is, if you had great grades, why would you seal your records? So let’s assume Obama got poor grades. Why not release the records? He’s President of the free world, for gosh sakes. He’s commander-in-chief of the U.S. military. Who’d care about some poor grades from three decades ago, right? So then what’s the problem? Doesn’t that make the media suspicious? Something doesn’t add up.

Secondly, if he had poor grades at Occidental, how did he get admitted to an Ivy League university in the first place? And if his grades at Columbia were awful, how’d he ever get into Harvard Law School? So again those grades must have been great, right? So why spend millions to keep them sealed?

Third, how did Obama pay for all these fancy schools without coming from a wealthy background? If he had student loans or scholarships, would he not have to maintain good grades?
I can only think of one answer that would explain this mystery.

Here’s my gut belief: Obama got a leg up by being admitted to both Occidental and Columbia as a foreign exchange student. He was raised as a young boy in Indonesia. But did his mother ever change him back to a U.S. citizen? When he returned to live with his grandparents in Hawaii or as he neared college-age preparing to apply to schools, did he ever change his citizenship back? I’m betting not.
loulee rat mouth fl

Stratford, CT

#705129 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Have another snort
lily spreads the goodies 'round the warehouse
Finding

Paragould, AR

#705130 Aug 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
hi, enoch
There has been no budget forrrrrr ever how many days bommie and his cronies have been in office. We will have a balanced budget next year. Good bye bommie.
Realtime

Cocoa Beach, FL

#705131 Aug 8, 2012
More than half of all US counties have now been declared natural disaster areas as the drought drags on.

Red states have been particularly hard hit and there have been no reports of farmers or ranchers in these red states protesting promises of federal drought relief.

Does anyone think that in the future these Americans will be less critical when their fellow citizens need a helping hand from the government?
loulee rat mouth fl

Stratford, CT

#705132 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>
That's what happens when you start reading Worldnutdaily
more Obama news
loulee rat mouth fl

Stratford, CT

#705133 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Y'all cain't ride around nekked in Texas? I hope he sings at the convention.
Obama only sings in Harlem, like you only sing on the forum and behind the warehouse
fred

Newington, CT

#705134 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL!
One word: voter photo ID

Democrats Drop 300,000 Registered Voters in Florida; Republicans Gain
Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Newsmax ^| Wednesday, 08 Aug 2012 12:37 PM | Martin Gould
Some 300,000 registered Democrats have vanished in the key swing state of Florida since the 2008 elections, new official figures show.
loulee rat mouth fl

Stratford, CT

#705135 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Catholic priests who rape boys have morals? Ok, give him your son, after you invite him over for Sunday dinner.
lily comes from a traditional lowlife ghetto environment
Lord Fetch

United States

#705136 Aug 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
chalkboard and chalk
hard for them to hold chalk with their safety mittens on

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#705137 Aug 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
more drilling than any other time in history.
You lose that one, fuckface.
Supply and demand?
Show me where that is in the executive branch.
No, better yet go back to fkn yourself, tea bag imbecile.
Drilling in Brazil maybe. That is where Obama wants it to be. He opposes drilling here in the United States. He thinks it is okay to populate the oceans off of our coast with those ugly windmills that produce almost no electricity, but you better not drill there... na na na....

The decisions he has made with respect to oil exploration and production have limited the supply and contributed to the costs of gas and other oil based products.
Lord Fetch

United States

#705138 Aug 8, 2012
Finding wrote:
<quoted text>There has been no budget forrrrrr ever how many days bommie and his cronies have been in office. We will have a balanced budget next year. Good bye bommie.
see you in november...oh wait, no i won't...you'll be hiding out crying
Lord Fetch

United States

#705139 Aug 8, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily spreads the goodies 'round the warehouse
your daughter?

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#705140 Aug 8, 2012
leo_spel_chk_r wrote:
<quoted text>
What about my hairy snatch?
Frankly, Troll, were it twice as big and just s hairy, I doubt it could be the worst of your problems...you have tits like Rush, as well?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#705143 Aug 8, 2012
hater boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they're pedophiles dummy and hate women
Why did he give waivers to pedophiles that hate women?
leosanus

Stratford, CT

#705144 Aug 8, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Frankly, Troll, were it twice as big and just s hairy, I doubt it could be the worst of your problems...you have tits like Rush, as well?
Reported for abuse! LOL

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#705145 Aug 8, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>he IS dem dumbfk...
like shooting fish in a barrel
With a little "d".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

#705146 Aug 8, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drilling in Brazil maybe. That is where Obama wants it to be. He opposes drilling here in the United States. He thinks it is okay to populate the oceans off of our coast with those ugly windmills that produce almost no electricity, but you better not drill there... na na na....
The decisions he has made with respect to oil exploration and production have limited the supply and contributed to the costs of gas and other oil based products.
Is drilling any more restricted in area than under the bulk of the Bush administration?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

#705147 Aug 8, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about Brazil.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#705148 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Y'all cain't ride around nekked in Texas? I hope he sings at the convention.
Naw, Travis is just a closeted twanger with a drinking problem--I want to see Nugent serenading Ann with a few of his one-hit-wonder bawdies, and maybe shooting her horse with a crossbow. Think Willard Scissorhands will clip his mullet for him or will he still give that meaningless chuckle and say it's Ann's horse, really?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stolen computer e-mails picture to owner (Jan '11) 19 hr Martin garey 39
I Remember York County when...... (Jan '08) Wed Frank Engel 98
Review: iLoveKickboxing- Newport News (Aug '16) Tue E_Fulli 56
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) Jul 24 Me-n-yo-mama 867
Motorcycles are a pain in the a,,, in Hpt, NN (Dec '12) Jul 23 Leroy Thompson 3
News Owner of York County pipe/tobacco lounge arrest... (Nov '13) Jul 23 martin garey 23
pain clinic (Aug '13) Jul 17 Martin garey 2

Newport News Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport News Mortgages