Doctor Z. Latif - Suboxone Doctor?

Posted in the Newport News Forum

horeshie

Charleston, WV

#1 May 16, 2011
Is he a good doctor? Can anyone give me information about his clinic? How much does it cost, how often you have to go, etc.?
Sub

Newport News, VA

#2 Dec 9, 2013
I have been wondering the same thing- having difficulty finding doc in NN area. When I called it seemed weird though. Anyone have info or did you ever go?
horeshie wrote:
Is he a good doctor? Can anyone give me information about his clinic? How much does it cost, how often you have to go, etc.?
sheri

Williamsburg, VA

#3 Dec 24, 2013
A good doctor is Dr. Lowe. He is in downtown NN at East End physicians.
old patient

Newport News, VA

#4 May 14, 2014
Do not go to him. I went to him for awhile. He's weird and sometimes never in office. One day he's happy the next he's cursing. He has been charged with medical malpractice before and he hands out prescriptions to any one. Also he accepts checks but waited 7 months to cash them. Pharmacies in the area no longer take his scripts. People would get there at 4am and wait in line with 30 other people waiting to get their drugs. He's fishym. His receptionist snorts pills in the bathroom whilepeople are around.
old patient

Newport News, VA

#5 May 14, 2014
He's $150 first visit then $100 there after. I went every 30,days.
Dr L L Lace MD

Philadelphia, PA

#6 May 17, 2014
old patient wrote:
He's $150 first visit then $100 there after. I went every 30,days.
I received my medical license from phoenix online. At the moment, I am accepting new patients at Eastend medical, net to the laundry mat. So bring your laundry and Medicaid. Just walk on in or smile as you pass by. I do take cash. 150 in cash. Dr LL Lace, MD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min woodtick57 1,207,368
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 52,386
News Hampton looks for more math teachers (Aug '14) Sun Jamealica 45
News Boy charged in threat against teacher (May '07) Mar 28 Handyman 15
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) Mar 28 Handyman 98
Penn. Pilots staying @ War Memorial Stadium, Gr... Mar 26 Seaford 2
News Test Drive: 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid Review (Jan '09) Mar 26 BK Flozell 4
Newport News Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newport News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]