Man facing Hampton murder charge was ...

Man facing Hampton murder charge was charged in two other homicides

There are 1 comment on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Jul 30, 2014, titled Man facing Hampton murder charge was charged in two other homicides. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

A man facing a murder charge in Hampton stemming from a May killing is no stranger to murder prosecutions on the Peninsula.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Justme

Newport News, VA

#1 Jul 30, 2014
"I feel like I matured a lot since my incarceration," Edwards told a York Circuit Court judge before being sentenced to two years on a gun charge in that case. "I'm ready to put this behind me and move forward with my life."
I guess putting this behind him and moving forward doesn't mean the same to him as it does to most of us. Great track record this young male has. Three murders, family assault, etc.. I bet if his butt had of done the 6 years he was given, he wouldn't have been on the streets to take the life of another person. SMH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min ReplaceGOP 1,641,050
Bus ride to Newport News Intermediate 9 min NickManRig 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Fugooo 64,113
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) Fri Patricia g Johnson 2,393
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) Fri Harleyuki 873
News Williamsburg police increasing crosswalk patrols (Nov '08) Nov 11 Martin garey 6
love (Nov '09) Nov 11 Martin garey 6

Newport News Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport News Mortgages