Newport News shooting victims recover...

Newport News shooting victims recovering; police look for suspects

There are 4 comments on the CW 27 Norfolk story from Nov 19, 2010, titled Newport News shooting victims recovering; police look for suspects. In it, CW 27 Norfolk reports that:

Police in Newport News are looking for information that could help identify the suspects in a shooting that sent two men to a local hospital on Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW 27 Norfolk.

Shhhhhhh

Norfolk, VA

#1 Nov 19, 2010
Nooooooo Snitchin'
idea for V

Portsmouth, VA

#2 Nov 19, 2010
Go find some drunk homeless people. Give them a beer and take a statement from them. You can be a hero. Well, that is until the Jury trial. That is when you look stupid. But, if you take out warrants on somebody who cant handle stress, they might just take a plea and nobody will know your secrets.
Efffffyou

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 Aug 30, 2013
Shhhhhhh wrote:
Nooooooo Snitchin'
the correct way to spell it is ** snitching. I wish I knew all those punk bitches names by full.
well

Waynesboro, VA

#4 Aug 30, 2013
link is dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Realtime 1,384,377
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 59,546
Jessica Davis Grafton Station Apartments Sun Tommy 1
Dare Elementary School 1995-1998 Grafton Statio... Sun Tommy 1
News Facebook Feedback for Saturday, Oct. 22 from Da... (Oct '11) May 28 martin garey 18
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) May 24 Ken Burke 135
News Toddler drowns in Fort Eustis sand pool (Jul '07) May 21 Walter 100
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport News Mortgages