Newport News model makes SI swimsuit debut

She has been on magazine covers and appeared in ads for companies such as Maybelline and GAP. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
gaw

Huntsville, AL

#1 Feb 15, 2008
She's pretty but I feel like I want to buy her a hamburger or something. You're skinny, girl!
TV Dad

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Feb 15, 2008
The article says she likes to eat at Cracker Barrel. That explains why she's skinny. She's probobly still waiting for her meal.
numlock

Hampton, VA

#3 Feb 15, 2008
gaw wrote:
She's pretty but I feel like I want to buy her a hamburger or something. You're skinny, girl!
Amen!!! Eat something
TV Dad

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Feb 15, 2008
They bleeped "c_racker". Unbelievable.
I dont see it

Norfolk, VA

#5 Feb 15, 2008
She is ok..like half the other chicks I see around the hampton roads..I feel like if she can be a modle with those looks..so can I, and every other female that I pass on the streets...

Maybe I am in the wrong profession...????
Gene

Newport News, VA

#6 Feb 15, 2008
whoopie whoopie she sure is peerty....Not!
Kool Keith

Garner, NC

#7 Feb 15, 2008
She's attractive but a little on the skinny side. Nothing a few sandwiches won't fix.
Kool Keith

Garner, NC

#8 Feb 15, 2008
I dont see it wrote:
She is ok..like half the other chicks I see around the hampton roads..I feel like if she can be a modle with those looks..so can I, and every other female that I pass on the streets...
Maybe I am in the wrong profession...????
Many women could be models, but you usually have to be lucky or have an inside connection. Since so many can be models, it's very competitive.
Oh Well

Newport News, VA

#9 Feb 15, 2008
How about Congratulations to this young woman that is in a short lived career? Models are suppose to be skinny! I'm impressed that she came out of Menchville alive!
SMOKERSMOKER

United States

#10 Feb 15, 2008
big deal.

Since: Jun 07

Newport News

#11 Feb 15, 2008
Wow! She is Skinny or am I over reacting
Bubba

Hampton, VA

#12 Feb 15, 2008
I hope she shaves her legs.
Jessica F

Newport News, VA

#13 Feb 15, 2008
Pooh wrote:
Wow! She is Skinny or am I over reacting
Yep she is indeed skinny. She's pretty but a tad bit to skinny but I guess she is perfect for the modeling world. They don't want folks with meat on their bones. You have to be anorexic or on drugs. lol
numlock

Hampton, VA

#14 Feb 15, 2008
Oh Well wrote:
How about Congratulations to this young woman that is in a short lived career? Models are suppose to be skinny! I'm impressed that she came out of Menchville alive!
WRONG! Models are not suppose to be skinny. You are part of the problem! Skinny is not healthy or attractive.
Monica

Hampton, VA

#15 Feb 15, 2008
yes she is skinny, but that is the nature of high fashion. I used to model myself. But I agree with the comment above...a connect is usually you way to the top. But you do have very prestigious models who are plus size. Either way, she is very cute and congrats to her.
Nicole

Williamsburg, VA

#16 Feb 15, 2008
numlock wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!!! Eat something
Yes, girl, you're gorgeous, but you need to eat more! Don't continue to starve yourself for a check!

“Let Go and Let God”

Since: Dec 07

Newport News

#17 Feb 15, 2008
but then it's no wonder she is so skinny, she shares one plate of food with 2 other people! Nonetheless she is an attractive young woman. congrats to her
Rob- Hayes Va

Gloucester, VA

#19 Feb 15, 2008
Is this the best we can do ? Is this newsworthy ? Shouldn't this be left to those sensation mongers at "E" , later to be found on Springer in the newest episode of .." You my baby daddy !! "
NN mom

Norfolk, VA

#20 Feb 15, 2008
Please people, grow up!
Congratulations to this young lady who made a career in an area that she wanted to. Modeling is a competitive world, & she had to have 100% perseverence, I'm sure.

“Let Go and Let God”

Since: Dec 07

Newport News

#21 Feb 15, 2008
Rob- Hayes Va wrote:
Is this the best we can do ? Is this newsworthy ? Shouldn't this be left to those sensation mongers at "E" , later to be found on Springer in the newest episode of .." You my baby daddy !! "
just rude. can we expect to see you on my big redneck wedding as well?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,172,516
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Mothra 50,287
Nevada brothel looking for gigolos, hoping to w... (Jun '09) 18 hr Peter Goesinya 7
Dominion Virginia rate increase approved (Jun '08) Sun Laz 20
2015, Hampton has a huge influx of motorcycles,... Jan 21 Hampton Handyman 2
Hampton looks for more math teachers Jan 21 Hampton Handyman 44
Poquoson Jan 21 Tabb Man 2
Newport News Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newport News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News