Newport News detectives investigating...

Newport News detectives investigating double homicide

There are 54 comments on the WTKR story from Jul 4, 2010, titled Newport News detectives investigating double homicide. In it, WTKR reports that:

Newport News Police responded to a call of shots fired in the 500 block of Waters Edge Drive, that's off of Jefferson Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKR.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Free American

Virginia Beach, VA

#41 Sep 1, 2010
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Its okaii jimmy dis is her cuzin I felt dha same way yu felt how could sum one take a persons lyfe away dhtz crusual we all miss her I wish she wuz her she will always b missed n luved well c her soon
Let me guess; you have a masters degree in English from Yale.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#42 Sep 1, 2010
Free American wrote:
<quoted text>
Is borderline illiteracy rampant in your family? Or are you an aberration?
All of the above
Wayne

Williamsburg, VA

#43 Sep 1, 2010
Has to be a joke. I have heard people talk that way but not type that way!!!!!!!!!!
Taari

United States

#44 Sep 4, 2010
Its horrible to read these threads and the words that are being said despite the tragic loss of 2 lives. I went to school with Jasmine, was friends with her... nothing justifies what has happened to her or him, or why what happened happened. stop bashing either of them. She introduced me to this kid, n he didnt seem like a bad person, but no matter what they were going thru, noone deserved to die, and she definitely deserve to be murdered. I am truly heart broken, saddened after finding out these news today. I couldnt imagine. I pray for both their families. What a crazy world. RIP Jammin
Taari

United States

#45 Sep 4, 2010
Didnt deserve* Miss you jasmine!:(

Location hidden

#46 Sep 5, 2010
Taari wrote:
Its horrible to read these threads and the words that are being said despite the tragic loss of 2 lives. I went to school with Jasmine, was friends with her... nothing justifies what has happened to her or him, or why what happened happened. stop bashing either of them. She introduced me to this kid, n he didnt seem like a bad person, but no matter what they were going thru, noone deserved to die, and she definitely deserve to be murdered. I am truly heart broken, saddened after finding out these news today. I couldnt imagine. I pray for both their families. What a crazy world. RIP Jammin
You should correct that. it would be the tragic death of ONE person. The other is just one less burden on society.
Taari

Hampton, VA

#47 Sep 5, 2010
Um. Nah, i will not correct anything. For anyone to die early is tragic. I went to school with jazz, she graduated the yr under me. Its been a couple yrs since I spoke to her, but we were mad cool back in Hs and I feel it is tragic what happened Overall. It the both of them. Its a shame to see all of you on a website rampanting back and forth when the lives of 2 young people were loss. It bothers me to know that she went that way, and its unrealistic the thought. I am still shocked from finding out yesterday. Pls people. Stop the assumptiiions and bashing one another. It isnt fair. Let their souls rest. RIP jasmine.

Location hidden

#48 Sep 5, 2010
Taari wrote:
Um. Nah, i will not correct anything. For anyone to die early is tragic. I went to school with jazz, she graduated the yr under me. Its been a couple yrs since I spoke to her, but we were mad cool back in Hs and I feel it is tragic what happened Overall. It the both of them. Its a shame to see all of you on a website rampanting back and forth when the lives of 2 young people were loss. It bothers me to know that she went that way, and its unrealistic the thought. I am still shocked from finding out yesterday. Pls people. Stop the assumptiiions and bashing one another. It isnt fair. Let their souls rest. RIP jasmine.
She can rest. The little wannabe thug that did this will rot in hell.

If you actually read most of the posts you would have seen that most bad ones have been directed at that low-life P.O.S.
WiseOne

United States

#49 Sep 5, 2010
James Garcia wrote:
i just found out yesterday.. mann wtf jas, i hadnt talked to you since july 2nd.. i had sent you a text or two and i was wondering why you didnt respond.. damn girly im goin to miss you!! i used to always talk shit to you and you could always dish it right back out!!
RIP JASMINE :{
Boy, look what they sent us from over there. I thought men were supposed to respect women.If I were a woman,and you used the language on me that I see you writing on here, I'd slap ypur face so hard, you'ed see stars for an hour.What did momma use for manners when she raised you?or DID she raise ypu???
WiseOne

United States

#50 Sep 5, 2010
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Its okaii jimmy dis is her cuzin I felt dha same way yu felt how could sum one take a persons lyfe away dhtz crusual we all miss her I wish she wuz her she will always b missed n luved well c her soon
Whatever school you went to.they SURE AS GOODNESS DIDN'T TEACH SPELLING, or else you and the other morons on here were too lazy ro learn, Too busy with .38 revolvers I guess.
I B smeartr n u

Washington, DC

#51 Sep 5, 2010
watt jew tallkin bhout haint jew niefer herd bhout TEXTPERTS
jimmyupnorth

Guatemala City, Guatemala

#52 Apr 7, 2012
jgufi

Newport News, VA

#53 Apr 8, 2012
man
IfYall OnlyKnew

Stone Mountain, GA

#54 Jun 7, 2012
Jimmy Ngo wasnt being funny....we knew jazzy pantz personally and Jimmy was her best friend....she didnt deserve any of this...beautiful Angel...RIP Jazzy Jazz....Saucy Fridays aint nuthn without you....ily boo! <3!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min RoxLo 1,760,152
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) 6 hr Bernideen Canfield 901
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sun FARTS DOG 64,672
Review: iLoveKickboxing- Newport News (Aug '16) Sun Miriamaburas 90
News Schools move toward online testing (May '09) May 19 martin garey 22
News Man accused of carjacking minivan with baby ins... (Apr '10) May 18 Martin garey 2
News Heat wave hits Hampton Roads (Jul '11) May 17 martin garey 3

Newport News Jobs

Personal Finance

Newport News Mortgages