Newport News detectives investigating double homicide

Full story: WTKR 54
Newport News Police responded to a call of shots fired in the 500 block of Waters Edge Drive, that's off of Jefferson Avenue. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Thomas Kline

Chesapeake, VA

#1 Jul 4, 2010
Man 2 in 1 night! Sad!
jimmy ngo

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Jul 5, 2010
that was my girlfriend who died...noone knows how i feel..alot of things could been prevented....it all started today...im just in shock and heart broken.....i dont know how to feel right now..

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 5, 2010
jimmy ngo wrote:
that was my girlfriend who died...noone knows how i feel..alot of things could been prevented....it all started today...im just in shock and heart broken.....i dont know how to feel right now..
Yeah...right.....
stanley

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 5, 2010
jimmy ngo wrote:
please do not joke around her being your girlfriend... Jasmine Simone is her name. I belive her exboyfried shot her

Location hidden

#5 Jul 5, 2010
stanley wrote:
<quoted text>
please do not joke around her being your girlfriend... Jasmine Simone is her name. I belive her exboyfried shot her
Glad you shared that. Did you ever think that MAYBE the family has not been notified as yet??

Location hidden

#6 Jul 5, 2010
stanley wrote:
<quoted text>
Name was just given out. HER name is Jasmine WILLIAMS.
Clarice Starling

United States

#7 Jul 5, 2010
So very sad two young people had to die.
stanley

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jul 5, 2010
hbroganjr wrote:
<quoted text>
Name was just given out. HER name is Jasmine WILLIAMS.
my bad, i thought her name is Jasmine Simone...

yea the Jimmy Ngo guy above was going to be her new boyfriend, but you know the ex got too emotional crazy
mdot

Newport News, VA

#9 Jul 5, 2010
her name is jasmine simone williams, simone being her middle name and jimmy isnt lying she ended things with mark along time ago and she moved on mark was just a crazy guy that wouldnt let go and ended her life. she was one of my dear friends and im going to miss her sooo much. i feel your pain jimmy
unknown

Hampton, VA

#10 Jul 6, 2010
I knew both of them Mark and Jasmine when they were happy together at the beginning of their relationship and I hope they have both finally found peace..but I am very sorry to say it didnt have to end up this way..but it did :( I love them both and hope to see them again one day in heaven..RIP Mark and Jasmine

Location hidden

#11 Jul 7, 2010
This thug took the COWARDS way out.

At least he saved the taxpayers a BUNDLE of money by not having any court proceedings.
J2daP

Raleigh, NC

#12 Jul 7, 2010
She was my friend and she didn't deserve this.

Location hidden

#13 Jul 7, 2010
J2daP wrote:
She was my friend and she didn't deserve this.
I agree. She certainly didn't deserve to lose her life over some worthless, self-centered, selfish thug wannabe.
Anonymous

Lorton, VA

#14 Jul 7, 2010
Mark was no coward or thug wannabe....He did everything for her! all he wanted was to be loved. He took care of her cooked
, cleaned, and simply worshipped her. but that was never enough for her. She never did anything... jasmine was so superficial..fake hair, fake eyes, fake nails, fake everything!!! He just wanted someone to love and be with! They almost had a baby together..but she decided she wasn't ready.... Mark would have done anything for her...she drove him to insanity with her mind games and emotional rollercoasters.
He begged her to stay, he changed himself for the better, not many men would go through that many lengths to keep a women, especially one like her. She had nothing to offer him... he saw through all the materialistic facade...regardless!More money thats all she wanted from him..after he lost his job she said "see you later". Thats sad, he wanted a simple life with someone to cherish, a fmaily to call his own. He often told me how lucky I was to have what I have. he envied that! She walked all over him..used him like a puppet on strings. So don't down someone you never knew....
J2daP

Raleigh, NC

#15 Jul 7, 2010
so, anonymous, you are saying it is okay for what he did? he was justified? you sound just as sick as he was.. he needed to move on, if that were the case.. he was a coward... to shoot someone, and then take the easy way out..
Anonymous

Lorton, VA

#16 Jul 7, 2010
I'm not justifying anything "J2Dap" obviously you assume to much as it already seems!!! no one has the right to take anyones life..... but don't defile him. She was a lack of a better excuse for a human being herself!!!! How could he move on when supposedly she was with this Jimmy guy and still waving her friggin magic wand and pussy at him...They were stil staying together!!! so talk when you know something!!!!

Location hidden

#17 Jul 8, 2010
According to you IDIOTS being a vain and superficial person warrants being shot???

This THUG WANNABE ambushed and shot this girl MULTIPLE times..........What's wrong with YOUR outlook??

Or is that the "GANGSTA THUG" code?

JKE
J2daP

Raleigh, NC

#18 Jul 8, 2010
well, anonymous, she was my friend. i knew her, i did not know him. i met him in passing. but he didn't strike me as something wonderful or even memorable. but i guess he fixed that for me, didn't he...
J2daP

Raleigh, NC

#19 Jul 8, 2010
AND if "he saw through all the materialistic facade ", why didnt he man up and leave? because he was too much of a *****.. a coward.. LEAVE if that was the case.. there were plenty of other women out there for him to stalk..
she was going to get a restraining order against him...but he worked his "magic" too quickly... punk b!tch
TheOther80sBaby

Norfolk, VA

#20 Jul 10, 2010
I cannot believe this "anonymous" person!!! How dare you disrespect Jasmine that way! You have no right...and obviously you dont have yOur facts straight becuz that worthless sack of bones had NOTHING!! "She had nothing to offer him..." are u effin serious?! She provided for him, roof over head, a way to and from, love and support! Which he didnt deserved any of the breath she used to even talk to him! As well as someone else i knew him only in passing but I have known Jasmine since i was 4yrs old and I know she never had a cold heart towards anyone! I also second the coward statement, for anyone to shoot anyone in the back is a COWARD move! so my definition of Mark Anthony; noun: COWARD, COLD HEARTED, WORTHLESS *****, ALSO KNOWN AS A USER OR LOW-LIFE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min TSM 1,124,303
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min grave digger 47,471
Hampton aims to slow population loss 1 hr Gammler 5
Review: CN Benton Consulting (Feb '14) Sat Joe Colt 2
Wife charged with murder in Newport News homicide Oct 17 Meh 1
Two charged in Newport News hit-and-run (Sep '07) Oct 14 Concerned Citizen 13
HRBT comes under fire in public survey Oct 9 Annette 1
Newport News Dating
Find my Match

Newport News Jobs

Newport News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newport News News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newport News