Judge sentences Gloucester man to ser...

Judge sentences Gloucester man to serve 2 years in prison for sexting

There are 2 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Judge sentences Gloucester man to serve 2 years in prison for sexting. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

A 31-year-old man convicted of trading sexually explicit text messages and photos with a 12-year-old girl was sentenced Tuesday to five years in prison, though three of those years were suspended.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Donkey Estonkey

Hampton, VA

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Whatever...
Tracy mitchell

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Thats sad. What is this world coming to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Incognito4Ever 1,249,902
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IBdaMann 53,885
News Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) 7 hr This Thread Now C... 16,154
Poll Why do people still fly Confederate Flags? (Oct '07) 11 hr Uber-Bro of the U... 83
I Remember York County when...... (Jan '08) 13 hr Larry G 93
News Gang activity plagues Long Island despite crack... (Jul '08) Sun kathy the barmaid 289
Robert Smith trying to take down warnings Jun 26 Jess 19
More from around the web

Newport News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Newport News Mortgages