Who are the dumbest, rudest judges in Hpt & NN?

Posted in the Newport News Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Grafton Shelby

Yorktown, VA

#1 Aug 30, 2011
I have read a lot on both posts, and several judges names seem to come up. I recently had my first experience in Hampton while visiting there and receiving a small traffic ticket. I had a judge, who did not display his name on his Bench nor mention his name, yet I asked the Clerk and she said Woody or Woodman, not sure, Griffin. Old man id I remember. He was rude to everyone. He treated small traffic, elderly people, like they were criminals. He badgered them. I am planning to contact Richmond.
Join the crowd

Newport News, VA

#2 Aug 30, 2011
Go to Newport News and check out God, Judge A. Masters. He is the worst judge I have ever seen. He is rude to everyone just trying to prove that he knows more than everyone else in the courtroom.
Dr D

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 Aug 30, 2011
Gloucester wins with the 'good old boy' trophy.
Bayside

Parksley, VA

#4 Aug 30, 2011
I think they are getting to be like cops. They watch those cop shows. The judges watch those judges on TV and hope to land an audition. imo, most judges do have a disregard for the Law and try to legislate from the Bench. Marlins
Unknown qualifications

Newport News, VA

#5 Aug 31, 2011
Bayside wrote:
I think they are getting to be like cops. They watch those cop shows. The judges watch those judges on TV and hope to land an audition. imo, most judges do have a disregard for the Law and try to legislate from the Bench. Marlins
The dumbest judge in Newport News is Judge Sugg, but he is a nice guy. Instead of being at the gym every morning trying to make himself look like a 25 year old, he should be in his office reading the law. The rudest and dumbest judge in Newport News is Judge Masters. No one can understand how he got the position because he is out of his mind. Absolutely no one likes him. He considers himself important by putting most people in jail with the maximun sentence.
you all

United States

#6 Sep 1, 2011
You all need to get a life. Unless you have been a judge, do not judge.

NNPD Officer
you all two

Newport News, VA

#7 Sep 1, 2011
you all wrote:
NNPD Officer
Practice what you preach. We are almost certain we know your identification so keep in mind that you have raised hell about most of the judges and all of the commonwealth attorney's. Remeber our parties at the FOB when you had too much to drink.
Dr D

Newport News, VA

#8 Sep 1, 2011
you all wrote:
NNPD Officer
NNPD I bet those who have been convicted of crimes they did not commit, really don't care about your opinion.
Dr Ho MD

Parksley, VA

#9 Sep 2, 2011
Grafton Shelby wrote:
I have read a lot on both posts, and several judges names seem to come up. I recently had my first experience in Hampton while visiting there and receiving a small traffic ticket. I had a judge, who did not display his name on his Bench nor mention his name, yet I asked the Clerk and she said Woody or Woodman, not sure, Griffin. Old man id I remember. He was rude to everyone. He treated small traffic, elderly people, like they were criminals. He badgered them. I am planning to contact Richmond.
evidence be damned, prejuged(prejudice)guilty. Shelby you could have had 10 witnesses, all Nuns, NASA satellite photos,the officer could have said he thought you were the one he picked out but not sure, got your plate wrong, location wrong, name wrong, date wrong, and even your sex wrong..you are guilty in Hampton by quota judges. Hampton needs the $$$
Lance CPKE

Parksley, VA

#10 Sep 2, 2011
you all wrote:
NNPD Officer
you need to get a real job and stop going to the 7-11 for a pack of smokes and a 16 oz slurpee; And stay away from those drunks at the FOP.1 more thing, stop talking on the cell phone while on patrol and try to round up the 1500 outsanding warrants.
Get off the computer kid

United States

#11 Sep 3, 2011
Lance CPKE wrote:
<quoted text>you need to get a real job and stop going to the 7-11 for a pack of smokes and a 16 oz slurpee; And stay away from those drunks at the FOP.1 more thing, stop talking on the cell phone while on patrol and try to round up the 1500 outsanding warrants.
Real job? I do what you fear coward. Next time get it right, I stop at 7-11 to get a 32oz slurpee. Humans get thirsty. We are not machines. You have no idea why I am on my phone so do not worry about it. The only thing you need to be worried about is if I want to super-size my order or not.
Lance CPKE

Parksley, VA

#12 Sep 4, 2011
Since your fat beer belly hits the steering wheel, you may want the 12oz. Oh, and fear! You mean fear of getting caught sleeping? I overcame that fear after I lost my job as mall cop @ Cpke sq Mall. You put me to sleep back then with your endless discussions about your wife and the high school kid at Foot locker turned me in.
Sgt Lance, former mall cop
Have you lost it

Newport News, VA

#13 Sep 5, 2011
Lance CPKE wrote:
Since your fat beer belly hits the steering wheel, you may want the 12oz. Oh, and fear! You mean fear of getting caught sleeping? I overcame that fear after I lost my job as mall cop @ Cpke sq Mall. You put me to sleep back then with your endless discussions about your wife and the high school kid at Foot locker turned me in.
Sgt Lance, former mall cop
Your informatiom has nothing to do with this blog so stop discussing your problems unless you are a former judge who got a promotion to fit your skills and intellect.
Bayside

Parksley, VA

#14 Sep 5, 2011
IMO-Judges are for the most part out of touch with reality and the Virginia Code. Most people, many conservatives, have very little respect for them. Rude, yes. There are 1 or 2 that are professional.
Patrick is a fair, respectful judge and probably should be Chief Judge.
As for Police, I have worked in and around them. They are some of the most filthy mouthed individuals I ever experienced. I have seen everything from playing strip pokeron the internet to using the unmarked cars to run lights while getting food. I could go on, name names, but most people know them.
NN Patrol Officer

Newport News, VA

#15 Sep 8, 2011
I spend my time for the most part enforcing traffic laws in the city. For years I respected the men and women who were our judges but believe me things have changed. I always thought the the courts were required to enforce the law as written but in the last few years it is clear that justice depends on what judge is hearing your case. I have seen judges give completely different decisions in the same type of case. One judge will find a defendent guilty and impose the maximun sentence while another judge down the hall with the same facts will find a defendent not guilty or find them guilty with no jail time. My conclusion is the truth depends on what judge is hearing the case. Contrary to what many people believe, just because an officer charges you with an offense does not mean the officer believes the defendent is guilty. Justice depends on the judge hearing the case. In Newport News our judges seem to be more concerned with keeping their jobs instead of making certain the law is applied fairly and equally for all people and not based on politics. In NN we need a change. The judges are afraid of offending certain people and less concerned with the truth.
Working Man Poq

Yorktown, VA

#16 Sep 8, 2011
The truth depends on how much the city is in the red. Police are just collection agencies. GEICO gives hundreds of thousands to Police Depts. to purchase LIDAR Radar. Warren Buffet owns GEICO/holder via Berkshire Hathaway and each ticket raises rates. It's all a kickback.
The truth

Newport News, VA

#17 Sep 12, 2011
The truth is the chief of police and a couple of attorneys under Gwynn want things done their way or no way. It gets worst every day and innocent people will continue to get convicted because of the lies being told
Confused

Newport News, VA

#18 Sep 13, 2011
The truth wrote:
The truth is the chief of police and a couple of attorneys under Gwynn want things done their way or no way. It gets worst every day and innocent people will continue to get convicted because of the lies being told
We were talking about judges, not stupid attorneys who work for Gwynn and certainly not the chief of police. We should or could put all of them together, the judges, the attorneys and the chief of police and you could not point to a smart one in the group. These are our city officials.
Ralph 23

Hampton, VA

#19 Sep 14, 2011
Agree that police and judges are Government union thugs. The bottom peninsula are full of these criminal judges.Griffin comes to mind as Masters and 98% of all police. Remember to vote city hall out!
Not even close

Newport News, VA

#20 Nov 1, 2011
Judge Sugg is by far the dumpest judge in Newport News. That is why his wife divorced him. The meanest judge and just as dumb is Judge Masters. He is pathetic and he and Sugg should have never been given these positions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RoxLo 1,109,874
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr truth-facts 46,644
? Moving to Hampton, VA? (Aug '06) 4 hr Tora 267
james Arthur Segura 22 hr Jett 50
Isle of Wight schools to post 'In God We Trust'... 23 hr Hamptonian 8
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) Tue Teresa Setser 2,306
Hampton looks for more math teachers Sep 13 Thompson 6
•••
•••

Newport News Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Newport News People Search