Chipotle Mexican Grill to locate in Patrick Henry Mall

Chipotle Mexican Grill will join the Patrick Henry Mall's roster this spring, the mall announced Thursday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
adam b

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Feb 5, 2009
awesome
adam b

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Feb 5, 2009
i hope it runs moe's out of business. that place is garbage.
Cameron D

Hampton, VA

#3 Mar 16, 2009
Dude I totally agree!!! Chipotle rocks and Moe's sucks!!
jeremy j

Hampton, VA

#4 Mar 19, 2009
Oh yeah, Buuuurito time!!! Now I don't have to drive all the way to VA Beach to get some.
Hampton Native

Hampton, VA

#5 Mar 19, 2009
jeremy j wrote:
Oh yeah, Buuuurito time!!!
You misspelled D-I-A-R-R-E-A-H.
Hampton Native

Hampton, VA

#6 Mar 19, 2009
adam b wrote:
i hope it runs moe's out of business. that place is garbage.
It's owned by McDonald's so what do you expect? I doubt they will go out of business though since they are up the road in a different shopping center.
watch out

New Hyde Park, NY

#7 Mar 19, 2009
Hampton Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You misspelled D-I-A-R-R-E-A-H.
I think you did, too.
bailed

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 Mar 19, 2009
Hampton Native wrote:
<quoted text>
It's owned by McDonald's so what do you expect? I doubt they will go out of business though since they are up the road in a different shopping center.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) is a chain of restaurants specializing in San Francisco burritos and tacos. Founded by Steve Ells in 1993 and based in Denver, Colorado, the restaurant is known for its chunky guacamole, large burritos, and assembly line production. Chipotle is one of the first successful chains in the relatively new category of fast-casual dining establishments. In the past, McDonald's Corporation owned a majority interest in Chipotle. McDonald's has since sold their entire stake in Chipotle; full divestment was completed in October 2006.
And they

AOL

#9 Mar 19, 2009
will be robbed shortly thereafter in the thug haven that is PHM. Yeah, give me alll your money and a burrito to go. Maybe they can put a dye pack in the to go bag??
cym

Hampton, VA

#10 Mar 19, 2009
And they wrote:
will be robbed shortly thereafter in the thug haven that is PHM. Yeah, give me alll your money and a burrito to go. Maybe they can put a dye pack in the to go bag??
you're stupid. Always a party pooper in the bunch.
bailed

Virginia Beach, VA

#11 Mar 19, 2009
cym wrote:
<quoted text>
it makes them feel good for some reason to be assssholes. i don't get it either.
And they

AOL

#12 Mar 19, 2009
cym wrote:
<quoted text>
come out of the peanut gallery spewing utter poetry. You are entitled to your opinion and your overstuffed burrito.
Hampton Native

Susan, VA

#13 Mar 19, 2009
bailed wrote:
<quoted text>
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) is a chain of restaurants specializing in San Francisco burritos and tacos. Founded by Steve Ells in 1993 and based in Denver, Colorado, the restaurant is known for its chunky guacamole, large burritos, and assembly line production. Chipotle is one of the first successful chains in the relatively new category of fast-casual dining establishments. In the past, McDonald's Corporation owned a majority interest in Chipotle. McDonald's has since sold their entire stake in Chipotle; full divestment was completed in October 2006.
Sorry. I guess I had old info.
Hampton Native

Susan, VA

#14 Mar 19, 2009
Actually there are a lot of authentic Mexican restaurants around here. After eating at one of the Azteca's, I never went back to the chain places. If the guy giving you chips doesn't speak English, it is usually a sign they serve really good Mexican food.
bailed

Virginia Beach, VA

#15 Mar 21, 2009
Hampton Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. I guess I had old info.
i just wanted you to be informed for spreading the chipotle love.
Hampton Native

Hampton, VA

#16 Mar 21, 2009
bailed wrote:
<quoted text>
i just wanted you to be informed for spreading the chipotle love.
I believe at the time Moe's first opened in Newport News, the DP mentioned the McDonald's ownership. That was before 2006.
bailed

Virginia Beach, VA

#17 Mar 27, 2009
WHEN DOES THIS CHIPOTLE OPEN???
Kyle Hamrick

Yorktown, VA

#18 Apr 29, 2009
LONG LIVE CILANTRO LIME RICE! and fuck sloppy ass moes there a knock off of chipolte just like qdoba and all of those other bullshit burrito joints... for quick food it blows most burritos out of the water id rather pay 6.50 for a big ass burrito then 11$ at plaza and have to tip... maybe im just cheap but i could get two burritos that are twice the size of plazas in the first place! and plazas is bomb, im just sayin!
Hate Cym

Newport News, VA

#19 Apr 29, 2009
cym wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll stick that burrito up your azz.

“This isn't me either”

Since: Oct 08

Beach, USA

#20 Apr 29, 2009
More authentic, and with better guacamole, cilantro lime rice, and not a chain burrito place is Laso's. They put Chipotle and Moe's to shame. It's a mom & pop located on Executive Dr. in Hampton. Best burritos on the Peninsula.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Suxbumski is weak 1,155,446
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min OzRitz 49,304
McAuliffe wants to ban gifts and trips for lawm... (Mar '09) 10 hr Swedenforever 19
Does anybody know who Joe Vera who worked at gr... 17 hr just wondering Wa... 1
Former Poquoson Officer Will Not Get His Job Back (Sep '12) Dec 22 Jpow 11
Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) Dec 20 hounddogsniffin 4
Naughty cam fun with females. Dec 20 lordbarty 1
Newport News Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newport News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newport News News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newport News

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:21 pm PST