Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday 51,354
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Full Story
Sam

New York, NY

#45150 Mar 27, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>The "ethanol pushers" involvement ends at the barge to refiners and blenders. why would petroleum businesses do that? you're clearly making shyt up now!!!
LOL
I see you have managed to steer the conversation to some bull sh it that is not applicable.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45152 Mar 27, 2014
litesong wrote:
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
It is settled that the Earth is warming. It is settled that CO2 is a greenhouse gas. It is settled that burning fossil fuels increases the CO2 in the atmosphere. Do you dispute this? If so give us the scientific evidence that supports your dispute. Of course all we will get is some cut and paste from a RW denial blog or think tank. Nothing approaching solid science. But we have come to expect this from you. Not sure why I bother to respond to your bias. Entertainment I suppose.
//////////
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" gushed:
this is what the EPA says, but litesong gave them the finger. talk about bias!!
//////////
litesong wrote:
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" & I agreed on something. Now,
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" thinks it can use it as a wedge. Took
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" about 5 minutes to fashion its wedge.
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" earns its name,
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y".
all we agree on is that you don't care what the EPA deems good for the planet if it goes counter to your personal choices. talk about self serving! how can you support a hoax that you're not 'all in' for?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45153 Mar 27, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have managed to steer the conversation to some bull sh it that is not applicable.
just because you don't understand the subject matter doesn't mean it's not applicable, min/ge

still wearing that short skirt and long jacket, huh, easy?
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45154 Mar 27, 2014
litesong wrote:
That's how the "ethanol in gasoline" industry figured it, as they piled on 10% ethanol blends. They figured few would notice how poor their gasoline consumption was getting. Then, the "ethanol in gasoline" industry showed their greed with E85, but that was rejected by consumers. The "ethanol in gasoline" industry tried an end-around with E15, but the auto industry threw them for loss. Meanwhile, increasing percentages of drivers were having ethanol damage to their vehicles. The "ethanol in gasoline" industry plowed as much ethanol into gasoline as they could, up to 10%. But, some blenders got caught adding excess ethanol, even as high as 63%. Now you know why increasing percentages of people had problems with ethanol destructions to their gasoline engines.
//////////
you're really going out on a limb and grasping at straws now, son!!!
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1136855 ...
//////////
litesong wrote:
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" objects to something I said, with an article from 2006. But an article from eight years ago, proves my contentions.

Again, "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" earns its name, "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y"

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45155 Mar 27, 2014
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
That's how the "ethanol in gasoline" industry figured it, as they piled on 10% ethanol blends. They figured few would notice how poor their gasoline consumption was getting. Then, the "ethanol in gasoline" industry showed their greed with E85, but that was rejected by consumers. The "ethanol in gasoline" industry tried an end-around with E15, but the auto industry threw them for loss. Meanwhile, increasing percentages of drivers were having ethanol damage to their vehicles. The "ethanol in gasoline" industry plowed as much ethanol into gasoline as they could, up to 10%. But, some blenders got caught adding excess ethanol, even as high as 63%. Now you know why increasing percentages of people had problems with ethanol destructions to their gasoline engines.
//////////
you're really going out on a limb and grasping at straws now, son!!!
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1136855 ...
//////////
litesong wrote:
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" objects to something I said, with an article from 2006. But an article from eight years ago, proves my contentions.
Again, "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" earns its name, "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y"
i'll be sure to find something more current for you, agnes!

btw....speaking of links...you haven't seemed to substantiate your claims i asked about!

pretty revealing, huh, shug?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45156 Mar 27, 2014
here you go....the numbers of vehicles manufactured is going up annually.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flexible-fuel_ve...

we owe our thanks to the 'hypocritical greens' for bringing this about.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45157 Mar 27, 2014
http://environment.about.com/od/ethanolfaq/f/...

just go ahead and admit it....barry got it wrong!!!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/12/etha...

why are you people still so eager to make knee jerk reactions?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45158 Mar 27, 2014
i love using links like the huff-po so you people must either mock them or eat crow!
Mothra

Mesa, AZ

#45159 Mar 27, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i'll be sure to find something more current for you, agnes!
btw....speaking of links...you haven't seemed to substantiate your claims i asked about!
pretty revealing, huh, shug?
The patience of Job...

You deserve an 'atta boy' for trying to decipher litesong's rambling incoherence.

While I agree that it's nothing but government 'feel good' actions to use ethanol blends, his explanation about how this folly came to be has seriously gone off the reservation.

And he drives a car on the same roads as we do?

Yikes!.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45160 Mar 27, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
The patience of Job...
You deserve an 'atta boy' for trying to decipher litesong's rambling incoherence.
While I agree that it's nothing but government 'feel good' actions to use ethanol blends, his explanation about how this folly came to be has seriously gone off the reservation.
And he drives a car on the same roads as we do?
Yikes!.
My point is that they always act as if the EPA, NASA, and IPCC are sacred...and can do no wrong.

Why trust corrupt organizations (which they all are to some degree) when they can't get their act straight here on the ground to get it right in the atmosphere?
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45162 Mar 27, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ", "middleofthedownwronggull y" ]you haven't seemed to substantiate your claims i asked about!
pretty revealing, huh, shug?[/QUOTE]

"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" is a piece of trash!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45163 Mar 27, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" is a piece of trash!
what did i tell you about keeping your emotions in check, son?
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45164 Mar 27, 2014
[QUOTE who="ritedownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"]what did i tell you about keeping your emotions in check.....?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you keep trailing around after me like an emotional puppy dog. I won't get emotional about petting you, you sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.

"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" earns its name, "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y"
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45165 Mar 27, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"]...you haven't seemed to substantiate your claims i asked about!
pretty revealing, huh, shug?[/QUOTE]

I posted a website showing a 50% ethanol over-blending & that post was removed. Why would you do that?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45167 Mar 28, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you keep trailing around after me like an emotional puppy dog. I won't get emotional about petting you, you sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" earns its name, "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y"
how does my pointing out your double standards make me a racist? are you black and just used to playing that card?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45168 Mar 28, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted a website showing a 50% ethanol over-blending & that post was removed. Why would you do that?
i've never tried to have a post removed.....so i don't even know how to go about doing something like that. find the website again!!! i never saw it. if i'm bothering you just quit responding....

“EnvironMENTAList ”

Since: Feb 07

Near Detroit

#45169 Mar 28, 2014
How many remaining climate blame "believers" does it take to change a light bulb?
None, because climate change "believers" choose to remain in the dark about science's 32 year old consensus of nothing beyond; "could be" and 95%.
So don't tell innocent children that science "believes" as much as you do that THE END IS NEAR and we need SAVE THE PLANET.
Now who's the neocon?
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45170 Mar 28, 2014
me me me getting mine in the 69 position wrote:
How many .....AGW advocates does it take to change a light bulb?
How many remaining sleazy, slimy, steenking toxic topix AGW deniers does it take to change a light bulb? Three. Zero to change the burned-out bulb & three to deny it needs changing.

sleazy, slimy, steenking toxic topix AGW deniers love the dark, with no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in poorly(or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45171 Mar 28, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"]how..... make me a racist? are you black and just used to playing that card?[/QUOTE]

You haven't been on toxic topix AGW forums long.

No one, as aggressively as you did, raced to the the defense of sleazy, slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45172 Mar 28, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't been on toxic topix AGW forums long.
No one, as aggressively as you did, raced to the the defense of sleazy, slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs.
say whaaaat??
LOL

i've been here long enough to know you have double standards regarding GHG emissions.

alarmists seem to always have the mentality of 'do as i say...not as i do'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,189,526
Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) 15 hr mike tirico 68
Im back!!! James Arthur Segura 15 hr James Segura 1
What's the worst County in Virginia? (Jun '08) 15 hr Delegate LL 30
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) 16 hr Phipps 793
What kind of background check does rite aid per... (Dec '13) Feb 20 Jason 5
Boy charged in threat against teacher (May '07) Feb 19 Lori 9
Newport News Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newport News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]