loud bomb noises

Posted in the Newport Forum

curious

Wilmington, NC

#1 Feb 22, 2009
anyone else hearing loud sounds like godzilla is in your back yard??? what is that? starts at night and goes on until early in the morning.
djinni

Wilmington, NC

#2 Mar 3, 2009
bombing range maybe
Dori

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 12, 2009
curious wrote:
anyone else hearing loud sounds like godzilla is in your back yard??? what is that? starts at night and goes on until early in the morning.
You are not the only one hearing loud noises here in Havelock. Please contact the Havelock News, we already have, we are hearing "Godzilla" also, a constant noise on the East end of Havelock. They think we are the only ones!
MMS

Garner, NC

#4 Mar 14, 2009
No, I hear that noise all of the time. I thought that it was from Cherry Point. I'd like to know what it is. I tell my husband, "That must be the sound of freedom."
Not so curious

Jacksonville, NC

#5 Mar 17, 2009
More than likely EOD blowing up expended/expired ordnance. Pretty routine. I wouldn't sit out back by a pile of fish and a video camera just yet...
withopeneyes

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 15, 2013
Some nine months ago for about 2 months every evening and until about 10:00 pm I heard many booming or bombing noises they were either so far away or in another dimension or in the inner earth because no one knew where these sounds were coming from. I heard many sounds of something very heavy weighing many tons moving, sounding like "Godzilla" in the movies. I read a reports on the internet that said; "the powers that be were digging inside inner EARTH to further destroy it. Today is August 15, 2013 and we are having many sink holes appearing all over as these sink holes are swallowing up real estate. Two very unusually incidents separate and apart from each other but, I believe if you follow the rabbit hole and test the dirt deep into the earth at the bottom of the sink hole you will find the answer to the question and that is "what is going on?" I believe you will find traces of the explosives elements used in these explosion then one would have to ask WHO and WHY, them how many more sink holes can we expect and the lost of lives and property.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lazydaze46@ hotmail.com (Feb '14) Oct 12 aiden 3
Worthless check - Sammer Rahman (Dec '10) Sep 22 need answers 9
Debate: Marijuana - Morehead City, NC (Aug '10) Sep '14 Kay Nichols 15
Curly Hair cuts (Aug '12) Sep '14 Kay Nichols 2
The Unsolved Murder Of Donna Marie Emmel (Nov '08) Sep '14 Shannon 45
Shannon Sep '14 Shannon 1
NC woman upset after finding Nazi symbol drawn ... Aug '14 mark 2
Newport Dating
Find my Match

Newport Jobs