First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mitch

Garden City, MI

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Anyone know anything about Josh Young in Newport? Been try to look him up.
dont

Clarksville, IN

#2 Feb 22, 2013
dont know him
To ya

Dayton, OH

#3 Mar 31, 2014
Heard he was gay and back in Newport.
help us to understand

Covington, KY

#4 Apr 20, 2014
mitch wrote:
Anyone know anything about Josh Young in Newport? Been try to look him up.
i don't know if this is the same josh from Newport that you are looking for but the josh im talking about is a registered child molester. he raped his lil 5yr old cousin and has served time in prison for it. he was living and registered in Newport but then he moved to Covington and was registered there but he has since moved to ohio and is now reg in ohio. maybe this is not the same josh you are looking for but its best to check it out. you can look up the ohio sex offender registry to look at his picture. his name is Josiah timothy young. he goes by the name josh.
hey hey

Taylor, MI

#5 Dec 13, 2015
To ya wrote:
Heard he was gay and back in Newport.
You talking about joe
real

Taylor, MI

#6 Dec 13, 2015
hey hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking about joe
He stays with pete hamblin they both molesting kids in their home
yap

Taylor, MI

#7 Dec 13, 2015
real wrote:
<quoted text>
He stays with pete hamblin they both molesting kids in their home
Pete and joe young not josh live on central. Pete hamblin and his dad raped his dads sister and his son pete hamblin did too it was his aunt. He did it in the country and there is another petie hamblin. Hes tha grandson. He didnt do anything except be born into an incestuall family the family trying cover it up so pete moved back up here with his ex wife jennifer willams and he gives her and her daughter drugs to hide him. I know right where he is
red

Taylor, MI

#8 Dec 13, 2015
yap wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete and joe young not josh live on central. Pete hamblin and his dad raped his dads sister and his son pete hamblin did too it was his aunt. He did it in the country and there is another petie hamblin. Hes tha grandson. He didnt do anything except be born into an incestuall family the family trying cover it up so pete moved back up here with his ex wife jennifer willams and he gives her and her daughter drugs to hide him. I know right where he is
I know him from newport ratted lot people out and moved away. Hes on the run. Hes real short ugly. Snake. 9th and central
ging

Taylor, MI

#9 Dec 13, 2015
red wrote:
<quoted text>
I know him from newport ratted lot people out and moved away. Hes on the run. Hes real short ugly. Snake. 9th and central
Yes i know them and chris mitten robbed me and tried rape my 13 year old daught parents be carefull they hang together
dave

Taylor, MI

#10 Dec 13, 2015
ging wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i know them and chris mitten robbed me and tried rape my 13 year old daught parents be carefull they hang together
Well i know for sure pete is a rat and gina told me chris miten did that
dave

Taylor, MI

#11 Dec 13, 2015
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well i know for sure pete is a rat and gina told me chris miten did thathe ratted my best friend who has been looking for them. So dont worry they not going to last. I grew up with pete and they did rape a mentally ill family member. Jim hamblin did it first
Jennifer his ex wife who is hiding him knows too and she has two grand babies next door
dave

Taylor, MI

#12 Dec 13, 2015
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Jennifer his ex wife who is hiding him knows too and she has two grand babies next door
Had to tell you guys that my friend pete snitched on will love to hear this. They are liars screwed up backward people. Pete and chris dont have one tooth in their head
Ashley

Taylor, MI

#13 Dec 13, 2015
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
I think i know you dave and your best friend was my boyfriend. He told me. Dont worry they be taken care of. You know my man. Brotherhood. Nobody tell where they are let my boyfriend get to them first please leave them free
brittany

Taylor, MI

#14 Dec 13, 2015
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
I think i know you dave and your best friend was my boyfriend. He told me. Dont worry they be taken care of. You know my man. Brotherhood. Nobody tell where they are let my boyfriend get to them first please leave them free
What do you mean leave them free dumb bitch and he was my boyfriend before you
Ashley

Taylor, MI

#15 Dec 13, 2015
brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean leave them free dumb bitch and he was my boyfriend before you
But you mess with black guys. He dont like you just remember who he was with thursday
Ashley

Taylor, MI

#16 Dec 13, 2015
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
But you mess with black guys. He dont like you just remember who he was with thursday
Stop talking about it people please cause some wants to get to them before the cops. Trust me they are safer in jail. Let him handle it first
Ashley

Taylor, MI

#17 Dec 13, 2015
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop talking about it people please cause some wants to get to them before the cops. Trust me they are safer in jail. Let him handle it first
Hi dave remember me
dave

Taylor, MI

#18 Dec 13, 2015
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi dave remember me
Yes i remember both of you. Calm down ladies. He loves you both he is busy and not in town alot. I will tell him tomorrow when we go out
Ashley

Taylor, MI

#19 Dec 13, 2015
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i remember both of you. Calm down ladies. He loves you both he is busy and not in town alot. I will tell him tomorrow when we go out
What makes you think hes going out im keeping him in lol
Ashley

Taylor, MI

#21 Dec 13, 2015
brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
Fuck you whore
Stay away go find a black guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ricky hunt Mon Spicer513 7
Fake punks Mon cleaner 513 10
if looking Mon hoodrat 8
lala cole?? (Jan '13) Mon hoodrat 32
Piggott Mohawks Mon hoodrat 5
claudia sue davis (Aug '11) Mon a friend 7
troll couples including rats fats etc Mon Spicer513 59

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance