Hebron, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Check out the discussion on the Maysville Topix site.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/maysville-ky/...
jacked up

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Voltaire wrote:
Check out the discussion on the Maysville Topix site.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/maysville-ky/...
Sounds like the Newport board is getting what it deserves. Didnt take the abuses under Brandt seriously and just inherited a new set of questionable characters from Mason County. Way to go!!!
maysville

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Grand jury called in Maysville to investigate Moore and Middleton
Lenny

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

I figured it all out about why the Board wont respond and Goofball Gregory[ GG ] for short keeps refusing to respond to missing band candy money questions[ ask current band pres and members ], they are doing the Shuffel, do the Shuffel, do, do do do, do do do, do,D Do the Shuffel
Still at the bottom

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Newport is #16 out of 18 Northern KY Districts

District Overall Score
Beechwood Independent 76.2
Fort Thomas Independent 75.5
Walton-Varona Independent 66.7
Boone County 63
Campbell County 61.4
Kenton County 59.7
Williamstown Independent 58.8
Pendleton County 56.4
Ludlow Independent 53.7
Grant County 53.4
Dayton Independent 51.4
Bellevue Independent 51
Southgate Independent 50.8
Erlanger-Elsmere Independent 50.5
Gallatin County 49.4
Newport Independent 40.8
Silver Grove Independent 38.3
Covington Independent 38

Newport Schools
High School #19 out of 22
Middle School #23 out of 25
Elementary School #57 out of 57
Huh

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Still at the bottom wrote:
Newport is #16 out of 18 Northern KY Districts
District Overall Score
Beechwood Independent 76.2
Fort Thomas Independent 75.5
Walton-Varona Independent 66.7
Boone County 63
Campbell County 61.4
Kenton County 59.7
Williamstown Independent 58.8
Pendleton County 56.4
Ludlow Independent 53.7
Grant County 53.4
Dayton Independent 51.4
Bellevue Independent 51
Southgate Independent 50.8
Erlanger-Elsmere Independent 50.5
Gallatin County 49.4
Newport Independent 40.8
Silver Grove Independent 38.3
Covington Independent 38
Newport Schools
High School #19 out of 22
Middle School #23 out of 25
Elementary School #57 out of 57
Wow. Where did u find this info?
Still at the bottom

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

State just released test scores.

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/ab/20121102...

..."Northern Kentucky also had some of lowest-ranking districts in the state, including Covington, Silver Grove and Newport independents.

I knew the issues when I was hired; we were expecting this, said Kelly Middleton
"...
Still at the bottom

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Here are the rankings for Northern Kentucky's school districts compared to the whole state:

Ranking out of 174 school districts in the state.

Beechwood Ranks 2nd
Ft. Thomas Ranks 3rd
Walton-Verona Ranks 6th
Boone County Ranks 21st
Campbell County Ranks 25th
Kenton County Ranks 32nd
Ludlow Ranks 102nd
Dayton Ranks 126th
Bellevue Ranks 131st
Southgate Ranks 134th
Erlanger-Elsmere Ranks 138th
Newport Ranks 171st
Silver Ranks 173rd
Covington Ranks 174th

Ranking out of 174 school districts in the state.

Lexington Herald-Leader

http://www.kentucky.com/2012/11/02/2392768/se...
Save Us

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Still at the bottom wrote:
State just released test scores.
http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/ab/20121102...
..."Northern Kentucky also had some of lowest-ranking districts in the state, including Covington, Silver Grove and Newport independents.
I knew the issues when I was hired; we were expecting this, said Kelly Middleton
"...
Middy may have been expecting it - but the parents of Newport have been fed a ton of BS about how well the schools are performing - seems the teachers of Newport cannot improve the test scores - no real learning is going on in Newport. No excuses - it all boils down to teacher/student issues. Central Office cannot guide academics - get rid of the whole lot of them.
motherofbandstud ent

Hebron, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

It wasn't just candy money, it was money from selling pizza cards, and some concession stand money also!!!! He is not worthy of being on the school board!!!!!!!!!!
down low

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

motherofbandstudent wrote:
It wasn't just candy money, it was money from selling pizza cards, and some concession stand money also!!!! He is not worthy of being on the school board!!!!!!!!!!
Chill out! The voters will take care of this on Tuesday.
Lenny

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Take a look at the front page of today's Enquirer. Test scores what a joke!!!! Bottom of scores as usual. Intermediate school dead last. This current board is all about spending money that we don't have and holds NO ONE accountable!!! No books, no homework, no clue!! Read Julie's, Matt's and Sheffulofit's hand out. They pretend that we are doing just fine!!! Tired of being lied to by the board!!!! Vote the liars out!!! Take a look at Wednesday's Enquirer page b3. We are improving our scores, Sheffel always says. HaHA. When you are rock bottom there is no where else to go but up... but we are still at the VERY BOTTOM!!! Scott says he has only been on board since MAY, MATT, have you spoken one word since MAY???? Nope.
Julie, just shake your head yes and come to meetings unprepared. Time for Newport to vote SMART.
Bob Barker

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Hey Gregory, Enquirer Oct 31, B3, your quote, "Scores are starting to rise." Where the heck were they??? Dead last, still dead last. Source: Cincinnati Enquirer November 2, 2012 Time to vote you out. You don't see reality!!! Time to vote SMART, at least they don't have tunnel vision.
Justknewit

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Hey y'all - important thing is to VOTE - don't care how busy you are - get out there on Tuesday and show the world that were fed up with teh status quo - tell your friends, tell your neighbors...vote SMART!!!!
motherofbandstud ent

Hebron, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

I sure hope so because Willis Gregory needs to go!!!
Willis Gregory

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Lady,
I didn't take your kids 'band money' as you have so slanderously state. I don't need band money. I'm here making a difference for all of newport schools. Why would I want some piddly band money. Get off your soap box and begin helping. Did you ever think of that? No, Yould rather continue to run your slanderous mouth. My attourney and I know who you are and have completed an IP address search and you'll be hearing from us.
Band money, lol. That's rich.
Motherofbandstud ent

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

I'm sorry. I'm just a bitter ugly lady w nothing better to do than complain about my lil brat's band money which he probably pocketed to go buy more crack.
Ghost writer

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Bob Barker wrote:
Hey Gregory, Enquirer Oct 31, B3, your quote, "Scores are starting to rise." Where the heck were they??? Dead last, still dead last. Source: Cincinnati Enquirer November 2, 2012 Time to vote you out. You don't see reality!!! Time to vote SMART, at least they don't have tunnel vision.
Couldn't you tell that Sheffel wrote his answer for him? She also thinks scores are rising. Rising like the dead in the pits of hell?
Lexington

Ft Mitchell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

.......... cited for reimbursements that appeared excessive, reimbursements without supporting documentation or approval, and reimbursements with no stated purpose in the report.

You fill in the blank. Or vote SMART.
Carla

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Why are the scores at the bottom as the paper today says, page 1. Now what difference did you make Mr. Gregory, Thacker is twice the person you are. What have you done. I read on your face book what I need to know about you, you are not worth a nickel to our children and the kiss off is You are a Colston Fan. Granted you are a little handsome but you have still havent accomplished anything while on the board[ just kidding about you looking handsome] Answer here or on your facebook before I delite you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Newport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Newport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••