Amber 41071

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 17, 2010
Who was the boy shot in the head on 8th and brighton street?
blank

Loveland, OH

#2 Sep 17, 2010
his last name was mcgoveny.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 17, 2010
His name was Chaz.. He was 18... He shot himself in between hodge and 11th on Brighton.... He had the gun and was playin around and said look the safetys on put the gun up to his temple and pulled the trigger... The safety wasnt on and he killed himself.... He was talkin bout killin himself the day before. So I dono if he meant it or not.. He was a good kid...
Newport Alumni

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Sep 17, 2010
I went to school with some McGovney's what is his parents names?
Amber 41071

Louisville, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2010
I'm so sorry to hear that, He was a baby and that's so sad what a long life he had ahead of him. Why wasn't it on the news? Why is Newport trying to hide it?
Amber Duh

Louisville, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2010
Amber 41071 wrote:
I'm so sorry to hear that, He was a baby and that's so sad what a long life he had ahead of him. Why wasn't it on the news? Why is Newport trying to hide it?
Because it was an accidental shooting, why put the family through any more grief. What would Newport want to hide it for? Aren't you a little tired of watching every news cast filled full of Murder and assaults. We wonder why this world is going to shit! And by the way I dont believe its news worthy.......
watching

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Sep 19, 2010
Of course it's news worthy, it should have been on the news, things that are a lot less trivial
than a young man losing his life are on the news.
Amber 41071

Louisville, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2010
Why shouldn't it been on the news? Maybe it would teach other kids not to play with guns, the consciousness of playing with guns can relate to death. I believe kids should be aware of this!! The news has nothing to do with the world going to shit it's here to educate everyone on what's going on around them..
so sad

Shepherdsville, KY

#9 Sep 19, 2010
I think that it shoulda been on the news because he lost his life.. He'll never get ta wake up in the morning again... And u said its not news worthy? Your pretty heartless... And I knew him personally... The way he acted he had no one... All he had was his ex girlfriend and her family..
Newport Alumni

Covington, KY

#10 Sep 27, 2010
what are his parents names?
goodgrief

Frankfort, KY

#11 Sep 30, 2010
The city of Newport has nothing to do with what is put on the news. It is a choice made by each station as to what they will air. Further, this was a young man whose parents are grieving.
Hmmm

Shepherdsville, KY

#12 Oct 1, 2010
He was a good kid... Only 18.. Sad sad story...
that guy

Latonia, KY

#13 Oct 7, 2010
i knew this kid had never heard him talkin about killing himself tho others did he had spent many juvinille years in detention centers no one will know if he meant to do this or not
Hmmm

Shepherdsville, KY

#14 Oct 11, 2010
I talked to the people that ere in the same room with him.. He said that he was like look I got this gun ima sell.. And put it up to his head they was like na dondo that, he said the safetys on don worry look... Pulled the trigger and BLAM.... He fell to the floor and flopped once and that was it..
i know

Covington, KY

#15 Nov 3, 2010
people been getting shot since gunpowder invented why does that surprise you
i know

Covington, KY

#16 Nov 3, 2010
church is the answer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old pevert man named Mike at Floyd's 711 bar 7 hr the truth 28
james anthony barnett 8 hr caddyshack 2
terry forbes 10 hr NOMOREMANCARD 4
Where are the hookers in Covington? (Mar '11) 11 hr Watch Out 110
owner 711club 18 hr floyd 1
Hayley mccintosh (Nov '13) Mon agree 19
Cold Spring Will Get A New Mayor in Nov (Jun '14) Mon Step Up if your s... 10
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE