Comments
1 - 20 of 283 Comments Last updated Nov 17, 2010
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
No Rouse

Latonia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 14, 2010
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Can you believe that goof Rouse is running for Sheriff, he screwed up Wilder PD so bad now he wants to do it to the Sheriff's office. Lets hire part-time officers to protect your family
Bev

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

No Rouse wrote:
Can you believe that goof Rouse is running for Sheriff, he screwed up Wilder PD so bad now he wants to do it to the Sheriff's office. Lets hire part-time officers to protect your family
Sounds like your the one they didn't hire. Rouse is very good, is good to people, and honest. All qualities that we should all strive for. I didn't know Wilder was screwed up, I think they are in good shape and do a great job. Every one of thier officers are top.
Maverick

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 15, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I agree with Bev, he's everything she said and much more!!!
eatshiiiiiiiiiii erff

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 15, 2010
 

Judged:

1

he is a scumball i hope he roits
Joke

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

The guy is worthless, he talks down to people, he may have attended colledge, he still is an idiot, no common sense at all. Ask him about the time he was caught stealing time with a fellow officer.
Bev you should look at the history of his part-time officers and then tell me there top notch.
What happened

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

(Joke) is taking this much too personal which leads me to believe there has been a confrontation between him/her and Rouse. What happened that upsets you so Joke?
Joke

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

His lack of managing his department, the hiring of unqualified part-time officers. His department is a disgrace to Lawenforcement in Campbell County.
Actually

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Wilder PD is a top notch Dept and I have only met Chief Rouse a hand full of times and as a Police Officer in Northern KY I would gladly work for him if given the chance. He has a great Dept that I have assisted numerous times as well as them assisting me and my Agency and we have never had any conflict with each other that was not professional and helpful. ALL of his Men are what you would want a Police Officer to be. Sounds to me that you either worked for him or probably tested for his Dept and was TURNED DOWN due to exactly your attitude on here. If you have a problem, go to the Man you have a problem with and address it to HIM only and not hide behind a computer screen. Chief Rouse IF you see this, You have my vote! Keep up the good work and your great Officers.
Actually you are not

Latonia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

You are not a cop, or you work for that piece of work Rouse. Or he promised you a job if he gets elected, don't hold your breath.
HAHAHA

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Actually wrote:
Wilder PD is a top notch Dept and I have only met Chief Rouse a hand full of times and as a Police Officer in Northern KY I would gladly work for him if given the chance. He has a great Dept that I have assisted numerous times as well as them assisting me and my Agency and we have never had any conflict with each other that was not professional and helpful. ALL of his Men are what you would want a Police Officer to be. Sounds to me that you either worked for him or probably tested for his Dept and was TURNED DOWN due to exactly your attitude on here. If you have a problem, go to the Man you have a problem with and address it to HIM only and not hide behind a computer screen. Chief Rouse IF you see this, You have my vote! Keep up the good work and your great Officers.
I read these post for comedy relief. ANd this post has my stomach hurting. First off youre obviously not a Chief here in Campbell Co. As for some of Rouse's guys most are outcast from departments around the area. Talk to a few of them they have personalities of brick walls. Rouse screwed Andy when he left and came back with his agreement with his best friend. THE MAYOR! Rouse is one of those guys that swims in his accomplishments. Ask him! Its great to be educated but I really dont want to hear about that and how much your boat, hot tub or even your house cost. A guy that is so wrapped up in himself does not need to be Sheriff in this county. I'd really hate to see who his top dog will be, he already knocked two really good Chiefs that considered him a friend when he knockled them about the merger. He's a class act alright, more like a CLASS CLOWN! By the way he does have about 3 good officers at his department that would love to go somewhere if they could but are stuck due to being WILDERIZED! Sorry guys it will get better when he pitches the idea of more part time officers to the council, keep bragging about how much money you save Chief, it backfired didnt it??????????
Does not surprise me

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Well give the man credit for starting his own blog, or he was too stupid to find the other one where he jumps from thread to thread spewing unintelligible garbage and twisting the facts to suit his point of view along with his 2 cronies...they seem to have all the answers just ask them.
Anyone with any sense at all would tell you your pysch profile is showing just a bit too much and makes your claims disengenuous as well unsubstantiated.
I know for a fact that their agency is accredited and ALL his PT's as you say are all CERTIFIED by state standards and All have attended an state recognized academy except 1 who was grandfathered, meaning he was at Wilder before the Chief.
Whatever your "rub" is with PT's, the MAYOR hires not the Chief. Last I looked, the Chief was Republican & the Mayor is a Democrat; hardly makes for good bedfellows.
All those retired guys working PT in Courthouse security...working for JD...I guess they are unqualified as well? Come on guys you can't have it both ways although I am sure you would like to.
If you are disgruntled in your current position or with the chief please make believeable analogies using real examples not make them up to suit your argument it makes you sound desparate. As for the remaining statements you seem to be harping on: The "time bandit" was demoted 3 ranks and placed on night shift until he resigned - after he paid back the time. If they had found intent the outcome may have been different. As for his friend "Andy;" maybe you should look at the requirements to be chief as stated in the departmental regulations before assuming he, although "acting chief" for 90 days, whether he was qualified to assume the position permantly, since you seem to be hung up on unqualified as per your statement.Finally, you speak of merger as if you were somehow part of the team? Merger in campbell county or a metro form of policing is still a viable option. When merger was proposed to the City Manager & the Mayor while the chief was retired, it offered virtually nothing in the way of savings for Wilder and called for both his Lt's to take demotions and all the cities PT's to be let go.
Again, there was not one bit of factual data in your statements. Everything I have stated can be verified with the city. So please check yourself before making false allegations, innuendo and slanderous claims. Remember, pissing & moaning about things gets you nowhere. Do something about it if you want it to change. People will listen to a CREDIBLE argument not an incredible one.
Jokes on you

West Chester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Wilder is a great department, and Rouse is a good guy. He might talk down to you, but just read what you just wrote. You deserve it shit head.
Joke

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

What does Rouse want this removed?people have the right to voice there opioion. He spouted off in his prevoius blogs and no one tried remove his comments.
HAHAHA

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

As for the standards to be Chief, Tony Rouse set them by getting with his Best buddy The MAYOR. He followed in a man he hates foot steps by doing so Thomas Fromme! SO Tony please dont get on here and try to use your college jargin on here. Now those are facts, no slander in that statement, Tony Rouse has admitted to screwing up by pushing Part Time employees when he tried to hire 2 friends in full time positions. Fact no slander in that statement either, words from his own mouth! As for a county wide merger will not work due to different policing in every city and with County police. As for being certified, thats an easy thing when his part timers were sent through the academy by departments they were released from due to being incompitent or stirring so much sh!t they were let go. No names just search all Part timers names on Google. Federal lawsuits galore. Chief Rouse didnt want to merge due to having to give up the power he stabbed so many in the back to get. Fact no slander there, speak to all former co workers and former Chief, they will vouch for that too. So Mr. Rouse if you dont want to be attacked dont say things about the Chiefs in Campbell County that have the full respect of all of their Officers, You once wrote on here you dont get respect, YOU EARN IT, what have you done as a POLICE OFFICER to earn respect from us?
Answer

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Joke wrote:
What does Rouse want this removed?people have the right to voice there opioion. He spouted off in his prevoius blogs and no one tried remove his comments.
Not sure what you mean...are you asking why? The previous blog was started in an effort to gather ideas for managing wasteful spending and duplication of services AND not detract from the original thread of "Mistreatment of County Police;" this was turned into an attempted character assassination of the chief and served no purpose toward its intended goal. Now that you have created your own blog, feel free to pontificate all you want; just be mindful of the facts that one should gather before rendering an opinion: Making it an informed one, rather than an uninformed one.
Answer

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

HAHAHA wrote:
As for the standards to be Chief, Tony Rouse set them by getting with his Best buddy The MAYOR. He followed in a man he hates foot steps by doing so Thomas Fromme! SO Tony please dont get on here and try to use your college jargin on here. Now those are facts, no slander in that statement, Tony Rouse has admitted to screwing up by pushing Part Time employees when he tried to hire 2 friends in full time positions. Fact no slander in that statement either, words from his own mouth! As for a county wide merger will not work due to different policing in every city and with County police. As for being certified, thats an easy thing when his part timers were sent through the academy by departments they were released from due to being incompitent or stirring so much sh!t they were let go. No names just search all Part timers names on Google. Federal lawsuits galore. Chief Rouse didnt want to merge due to having to give up the power he stabbed so many in the back to get. Fact no slander there, speak to all former co workers and former Chief, they will vouch for that too. So Mr. Rouse if you dont want to be attacked dont say things about the Chiefs in Campbell County that have the full respect of all of their Officers, You once wrote on here you dont get respect, YOU EARN IT, what have you done as a POLICE OFFICER to earn respect from us?
For someone who claims to know so much, you know very little. The former Chief set the standards, with the previous Mayor. No one pushed PT's. He asked for FT and was authorized PT's...HUGE difference. Rouse was retired when the merger was brokered. Again you make allegations no facts with regard to PT's...you sound like a broken record state specifics. Respect is earned; just because you have a badge doesn't make you respectful; that too is earned. Robbie hall's son just was hired at Newport. Do we respect him becuase he's Robbie's son or do you think he has to prove himself? You already know the answer. Finally, the chief has put his name to every answer on his blog at his own peril. Do you not think that there are people like me ready to defend him, just like there are naysayers like you? Your argument lacks many basic elements of credibility. you will have to do much better.
mike

Hebron, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

I am going to vote for him!!!
Joke

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Rouse does not know what respect is.
Answer

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Joke wrote:
Rouse does not know what respect is.
Why cause he doesn't have it for you or you for him? Sir as previously stated your psych profile is showing...opinion vs fact...meat on the plate..."Please tell me your argument is more than just foot lockers & phone bills?" ~ Col Nathan Jessup
Joke

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

That was a good one,Do you work for WPD?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Newport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••