Newport Pavilion

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2009
We need to get a petition to stop the kroger from opening, and get a Save-A-lot, in that facility so Newport can really shop there!

Since: Dec 08

Newport, KY

#2 Jan 6, 2009
Save-A-Lot?? Noway, Being a strict budget follower and a single parent of 2, I shop around, I go where the bargains are, I think Kroger is much cheaper on their meats, dairy, fresh veggies etc.Not to mention the 10 for 10, anything that is running 10 for 10 means that if you only buy 2 of those items they are only 1 dollar a piece , you do not have to buy 10. With this new super kroger going up we will also be saving money on gas, for every 100 points you get a free fill up, and the 100 points accumulates fast if your a weekly grocery shopper or daily shopper. Now if you would of said to get rid of Remkes, I would of agreed... Happy Shopping
nptwildcat mom

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#3 Jan 6, 2009
Newport residents can shop at Kroger's too. I live in Newport and shop at the Kroger's in Cold Spring. Their prices are so much better than Remke's. You just have to watch what you are buying. I have been buying groceries for 4 children for 20+ years and find Kroger's the best for your $.
Bring on Kroger Marketplace and Target !
Newport, KY

#4 Jan 6, 2009
I will take the new Krogers over Save-A-Lot any day. Right now I shop at Remeke's just because it is very convenient. I can't wait to shop at the new Krogers. I am so tired of being ripped off by Remeke's.
LaMont

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 6, 2009
I think "Newport Pavilion" was mocking you....

Newport, Ky

#6 Jan 6, 2009
I'm so glad that krogers, will be running remkes outta business. That store has been ripping people off for years now
love krogers

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jan 9, 2009
I love krogers and would NEVER shop at save alot that store is gross and un safe I think. They are truely a welfare food place and when I went in there with my aunt once and I repeat once it made me sick to see the trash in there, and hardly no name brand products its just a sick store i think.
NewportVoter

Ft Mitchell, KY

#8 Jan 9, 2009
Red Skies wrote:
I'm so glad that krogers, will be running remkes outta business. That store has been ripping people off for years now
Hey, lighten up! Rempke is Newport Mayor's employer!!!

Ft Mitchell, KY

#9 Jan 9, 2009
NewportVoter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, lighten up! Rempke is Newport Mayor's employer!!!
LOL! No doubt, we don't want our mayor to lose his job, then we would have to worry about the city giving him more money. Were broke enough.
LaMont

Newport, KY

#10 Feb 8, 2009
No Target to open in 09.
Patty

Newport, KY

#11 Feb 9, 2009
I never saw that in the paper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campbell Co HS football discussion (Dec '15) 22 hr Coach Wirth 11
Bellevue KY council (Mar '15) Sat bill schidt 13
Crackheads in Bellevue (Jan '15) Sat bill schidt 5
Nick cox Sat username 1
Kylie Brice Sat Losers 3
sylvia (May '12) Feb 22 LauraGill 42
New Kenton County Mugshots (Feb '13) Feb 22 bishjk 13

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance