'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48298 Sep 12, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with what you said, A L, but people need to be outraged. Skimming over the facts is what Obama does. He figures the less we know the better off he is. It may never make the American news papers but I guarantee it will send a clear message to this country what a fake this apologetic president is. These pictures are so disgusting there are no words to describe it. But glossing over this issue is the Obama way. A few nicety, nice words and off he goes to campaign like he's done since the day he took office.
Thanks Jay...

He is so "incompetent" for running this Country!
It's 'sickening and maddening'...
I did not believe all this so-called birther info to begin with...
Until I got to kinda "digging around on the net" ...
Then I saw what was going on pretty quickly!!!

Tracked it all the way back to the first Supreme Court case where Vattel was cited. Don't know if you were posting here then or not. Been awhile... Anyhow I posted it on here. While I was researching that, oh my, at the stuff I found!

Scummy the GNAT(cornelous scudmeister)dissed me every which way.
Used to think "tofy" was him.... He's changed if he is! BUT since then I have been on obot! It's "unbelievable" the info I have found. Sickening! I'm just glad I was "laid up and couldn't" vote then. I know a lot of people were mesmerized by him. His charismatic way. I used to watch him speak, until I found out "what" he is!

Now the sound of his voice is like the chalkboard scenario.....
Screeeech!!!!!

Too much rambling :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48299 Sep 12, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
A L, don't try to educate that fake Uncle Taboo. His brain doesn't expand to that capacity. He can only see as far as the end of his nose. And I'm giving him a stretch there!
You can "say" that again :)
Hey

Ashland, KY

#48300 Sep 12, 2012
Why is Romney getting so much shit for being right??
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48301 Sep 12, 2012
Hey wrote:
Why is Romney getting so much shit for being right??
Who knowS?
People are "listening" to too much LSM....
and NOT getting the TRUTH! imo ;-)
Jay

Paris, TN

#48302 Sep 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jay...
He is so "incompetent" for running this Country!
It's 'sickening and maddening'...
I did not believe all this so-called birther info to begin with...
Until I got to kinda "digging around on the net" ...
Then I saw what was going on pretty quickly!!!
Tracked it all the way back to the first Supreme Court case where Vattel was cited. Don't know if you were posting here then or not. Been awhile... Anyhow I posted it on here. While I was researching that, oh my, at the stuff I found!
Scummy the GNAT(cornelous scudmeister)dissed me every which way.
Used to think "tofy" was him.... He's changed if he is! BUT since then I have been on obot! It's "unbelievable" the info I have found. Sickening! I'm just glad I was "laid up and couldn't" vote then. I know a lot of people were mesmerized by him. His charismatic way. I used to watch him speak, until I found out "what" he is!
Now the sound of his voice is like the chalkboard scenario.....
Screeeech!!!!!
Too much rambling :)

Totally agree with everything you said. And yes I was here, and yes I read everything, and yes I found stuff myself and posted it. But those liberal's who think Obama is some god or something refuse to check it out.

Like you, back when O was running the first time, I heard the Clinton's blast him left and right. I watched the campaign just like I'm watching this one. During the debates you could just see Hillary grit her teeth waiting for her turn at a come-back. It was the Clinton's who first dug into whether or not O was a legit American. News flash: Clinton was warned to stop with the investigation - and if they didn't something might happen to their daughter. Bill dropped it then. Wish now I had saved that report.

It galls me to think he is out there rooting for this guy, when he knows damn well everything he said in 2008 is on record. He's only hoping the people of this country are to stupid to look back and actually, factually, listen to how he drummed him down back then. Apparently they are.

Bill Clinton is no dummy. He's rooting for the party. I still think he controls a lot of behind the scenes issues and advises his wife on many things concerning the country. There's no way you will ever convince me, and a lot of others of us, that these people like one another. What's going on behind our backs is the question.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48303 Sep 12, 2012
Here Is One from
Puerto Vallarta Mexico said:

Most educated Mexicans laugh at how the USA allows Mexico to send its unwanted into the USA for liberals to spend other peoples money to take care of them.....

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/2012-presiden...
Uncle Tab

United States

#48304 Sep 12, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~~
Geez, I had to go back twice and read your pisspoor spelling and grammar to make sense of what you said.
You are concerned that Fox has not discussed Obama's muslimhood? Wrong, it's been on Fox, it's been on many networks, it's in video interviews, it's been discussed over and over during the first two years of his administration. Even in the Kenyan newspapers. Where have you been, under a rock?
There have been so many articles on it the past two years that I had to make a file on it. The reason you don't know about what's going on in the world is because you watch those idiotic news stations that have brain-washed you into believing in nothing but liberal blow-hard BS. How often do you want Fox stations to keep discussing the same crap? If you had half a brain you'd know that there are other things in this world beside Obama. As for Mitt, he's not campaigning on Obama's religion. How stupid would that be? Obama would just lie, hide his records so no one knows who he is and keep telling the lies as he has since day one.
Stop wasting our time with you stupid blabbering rhetoric questions, and do you own research.
The End....with you!
Imbecile!
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bret-baier-factche...

Ok imbecile!!!!

LMMFAO these people are complete IGNORANT!!

Go back to hiding. You're much safer that way

And at least try to be original and not a goat following the rest of the dumbass heard off a cliff lol

A bunch of goats called a heard? I'm sure you dumbasses will make that your reply. Or a typo!!

You are just stupid Jay. You say they do say he's Muslim, they say they don't

You are a tool.

Weasal your way around the facts. That's why republicans are SO dishonest.

That too is a proven fact

ID E IT!!!!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#48305 Sep 12, 2012
I thought Killing a US Ambassador was an act of war??
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48306 Sep 12, 2012
Hey wrote:
It is!:(

US consulate attack in Libya: death of US ambassador would be act of war
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/afr...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48307 Sep 12, 2012
(Senator)Grassley: Killing of Ambassador "An Act of War"

The rocket attack in Libya that killed the U.S. ambassador to that country and three staff members should be treated "like an act of war," Sen. Chuck Grassley said this morning.
"There ought to be serious implications," the Iowa Republican said on C-SPAN's Washington Journal. "Particularly when you get a rocket attack, it's an act of war and ought to be treated like an act of war."

Grassley also expressed his regret to the families of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and other embassy staff who were killed in assault on the American consulate in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi.

http://iowa.rivals.com/showmsg.asp...
Jay

Paris, TN

#48308 Sep 12, 2012
Hey wrote:
It is.
Get a load of this.

Mathew Staver, Chairman
Liberty Counsel Action

Last night, radical Muslims attacked the U.S. Consulate in Libya killing Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

This terrorist assault came less than 24 hours after another radical Muslim group stormed the U.S. Embassy in Cairo, Egypt, ripping down the American flag, burning it and replacing it with an Islamic flag.

These terrorist acts are reportedly sparked by Islamic outrage against film clips being viewed on youtube from an independent film called “The Innocence of Islam.” The expository film allegedly ridicules Muhammad and refers to Islam as a “cancer.”

++Our government’s policy of pacification

Yesterday, our embassy in Cairo issued this statement about the Islam outrage over the film…

The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims… Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.”

The United States Embassy apologized for hurting the religious feelings of Muslims!

Furthermore…
The United States has already provided $53.5 million in aid to Libya.
In March, President Obama released $1.3 million in aid to Egypt.

The Muslim Brotherhood has greatly impacted the overthrow and subsequent power grabs in Libya, Egypt, and other Middle Eastern countries. They are poised to do the same in Syria.

President Obama has invited Brotherhood leaders to the White House and has endorsed their violent takeover in Egypt.
++The radical Muslims have already declared war on America!

The Muslim brotherhood’s stated goal is to wipe out America, the “Big Satan,”– and Israel, the “Little Satan.” They are tightly aligned with terrorist organizations Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO).

Their chief strategy for conquest, called “civilization jihad,” consists of infiltrating governments and affecting their foreign and domestic policies; introducing Sharia into the nation’s laws; silencing Christian churches and other non-Islamic sects; and permeating the victim society with their own oppressive religion and culture.

This infiltration is happening in America now!

++We are delivering important (75,000) petitions to Capitol Hill on Friday calling for a complete investigation!

Do you know how many Muslim's hold offices in our government? Last report: 75 departments.

Obama is a coward. He will do nothing about this because it might interrupt his campaign.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#48309 Sep 12, 2012
The Causes of World War One
The spark was the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand

June 28 in Sarajevo

We'll start with the facts and work back: it may make it all the easier to understand how World War One actually happened. The events of July and early August 1914 are a classic case of "one thing led to another" - otherwise known as the treaty alliance system.

The explosive that was World War One had been long in the stockpiling; the spark was the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne, in Sarajevo on 28 June 1914.(Click here to view film footage of Ferdinand arriving at Sarajevo's Town Hall on 28 June 1914.)

Ferdinand's death at the hands of the Black Hand, a Serbian nationalist secret society, set in train a mindlessly mechanical series of events that culminated in the world's first global war.

http://www.firstworldwar.com/origins/causes.h...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48310 Sep 12, 2012
Technically speaking here....

Since the Nation/Country? of Libya wasn't the per se cause, that it was 'al-qaeda' and/or muslim brotherhood is why nothing is happening yet! But the obot should be "figuring iT out" instead of being out campaigning!

He SHOULD at the LEAST....SHOW some concern!!!!
That's ALL Romney did! He can't GIVE any orders.

Rocky Hill, CT

#48311 Sep 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Since the Nation/Country? of Libya wasn't the per se cause, that it was 'al-qaeda' and/or muslim brotherhood is why nothing is happening yet! But the obot should be "figuring iT out" instead of being out campaigning!
Oblamer condemned the attacks like Clinton did the 1st WTC bombing,USS Cole and African embassy attacks.
Problem solved.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#48312 Sep 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:

I love your post. Keep up the good work.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48313 Sep 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblamer condemned the attacks like Clinton did the 1st WTC bombing,USS Cole and African embassy attacks.
Problem solved.
You SEE what it led to tho, don't you?
The WTC, 9/11 tragedy!

From NOT showing FORCE!
Showing them WHO had the BIG guns!

Ohhh nooooo they won't care....all they will do is moan, pizz and groan a lil bit....Won't amount to nothing.....

NO....you speak "Loud & Clear" ...
and SHOW them, IF "necessary!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48314 Sep 13, 2012
Hnk69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your post. Keep up the good work.
Thank you.
Hey

Ashland, KY

#48315 Sep 13, 2012
I say we just get our asses out of there...

Why are we letting the Middle East take us down with them??
Hey

Ashland, KY

#48316 Sep 13, 2012
But I think we should take a few out on the way..
Give me a Break

Macon, GA

#48318 Sep 13, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min nomitch 5,742
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Mums the word 81,647
bray trucking / jason baker ? ? ? scam artist? 2 hr lady 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr Voter 26,287
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 8 hr LMS 16,170
HalloweenExpress.com Releases its Top 10 Hallow... (Nov '08) 21 hr sunshine 4
corrupt cps workers (Aug '10) Sun anonymous 18
•••
•••

Newport Jobs