Gayle Hoffman postcards

Gayle Hoffman postcards

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sick and tired

Cincinnati, OH

#1 May 13, 2010
What is the problem with Gayle Hoffman? Three postcards in three days? She seems desperate to keep her high paying job. She was a political appointment, has been obnoxious on the bench, fired an employee who had just lost her husband, doesn't know what she is doing most of the time, does not follow the law, and plays favorites among lawyers. But most of all - she's married to Jim Parsons! Who wants that idiot involved in the court in Campbell County? Gayle - do us all a favor and go back to your office in Covington.
me too

Lexington, KY

#2 May 13, 2010
We have received 1 every single day this week.
Today we received 2!

I'm sick of them clogging up my mailbox also.
aol

AOL

#3 May 14, 2010
She had nerve to send me 2 this week I have been in front of her she is bios plus she told me to move from Campbell county I have lived here all my life plus your correct she does have her picks of lawyers plus she is late have the time and not to mention she treats the victims like they are not human and god for bid if you get disabilty for anything she will dog you in a flat minute over that. if your kid messes up she don't give them chances or a choice to better theirselves she locks them up in juveie hall is that what our kids really need?

Since: May 09

Newport Ky

#4 May 14, 2010
aol wrote:
She had nerve to send me 2 this week I have been in front of her she is bios plus she told me to move from Campbell county I have lived here all my life plus your correct she does have her picks of lawyers plus she is late have the time and not to mention she treats the victims like they are not human and god for bid if you get disabilty for anything she will dog you in a flat minute over that. if your kid messes up she don't give them chances or a choice to better theirselves she locks them up in juveie hall is that what our kids really need?
You just convinced me.
Shes got my vote!
Sick and tired

Cincinnati, OH

#5 May 14, 2010
me too wrote:
We have received 1 every single day this week.
Today we received 2!
I'm sick of them clogging up my mailbox also.
Came home yesterday to ANOTHER ONE!
Sick and tired

Cincinnati, OH

#6 May 14, 2010
aol wrote:
She had nerve to send me 2 this week I have been in front of her she is bios plus she told me to move from Campbell county I have lived here all my life plus your correct she does have her picks of lawyers plus she is late have the time and not to mention she treats the victims like they are not human and god for bid if you get disabilty for anything she will dog you in a flat minute over that. if your kid messes up she don't give them chances or a choice to better theirselves she locks them up in juveie hall is that what our kids really need?
Hoffman does not respect children's needs. I actually heard her say that she doesn't think children "get anything" from talking to their other parent when on visitation! And, to top that she thinks it is ok for babies to be bounced back and forth all week long between the parents. She has two kids - but I highly doubt she was ever a "MOM" She touts her 30 years of "experience" but didn't seem to experienced to me - she seemed mean and clueless. Always kept asking her staff what she was supposed to do. I left the courtroom and cried. She is a joke and she does not have my vote - no matter how many postcards she pays to send out!
General James Taylor

Cincinnati, OH

#7 May 14, 2010
I'm still voting for Gale Hoffman in this election and in November!
aol

AOL

#8 May 14, 2010
Newport Chatter wrote:
<quoted text>
You just convinced me.
Shes got my vote!
Thats a shame the system wants to lock your child up so they can make money off your kid plus I believe locking a kid up is the key to turning them into system babies the way of life i believe children need love and maybe treatment not locked up that makes children hardin crimals it's all a money game if she cared so much about children why don't she spend that money on places that keeps kids from commiting crime instead of paying for all her big signs and post cards nothing in newport for kids to do is get in trouble wake up chatter box if you gave a damn you see that their is nothing in newport for these kids to do is to get in trouble all they worried about is new court houses and jail space crock of shit i think thats child abuse it self locking them up in cages boy you wouldnt like that if it was your kid pretty sad even social services says she is hateful and not the one for families I vote for people who Are Campbell county not Kenton Sorry
Thankful Dad

Carrollton, KY

#9 May 18, 2010
Gayle Hoffman is a very fair judge and has done a great job,she recently granted me 50/50 custody of my son although my ex wife and her snake of a lawyer tried to lie Judge Hoffman did all the right things she sent us to counseling and let our child tell the counselors what was truly happening. As Campbell Co residents we should all be thankful to have such a person as Gayle as our Family Court Judge. And for those of you from Kenton and Boone County why would you be getting her post cards, you cant vote for her either way!!! Duh Thanks Again Judge Gayle hoffman all the way!!!
an honest citizen

Newport, KY

#10 May 19, 2010
I can tell you this is one self serving conceded person. Empathy and and Fair Minded is not something she even understands. As for the meaning of Justice and Liberty for all, just forget that, she is the poorest excuse for a human being I have ever had the misfortune of knowing. The last thing in the world we need is a person like her making life altering decisions about our young people. I can believe that she told someone to get out of Campbell County, and if they are smart they will if by some ungodly reason she would ever get elected as Family Court Judge.
Her appointment was a political appointment arrange by her Husband, now there is a REAL TREAT. I would not be a bit surprised if she was unable to generate enough income to support her practice, but who knows for sure. It is hard to believe that anyone of his character would still be an attorney. I really thought that attorney took their oath to uphold the Constitution, Declaration of Independence and the Laws of the land, not this man he wheels his back room power with his friends to get just about everything he wants done.
Go on get stupid !!!! Give him his wife a Judgeship, so he can add that to his circle of influence.
aol

AOL

#13 May 20, 2010
I believe she would lose in Nov. 2010 I hope anyways she is not for the community as she says trust me. I hate her gutts for what she done to me I am a victim and she sided with a child molester please people do the right thing Vote for the other person anybody but this lady. She makes me ill when I got her post card i tore it up in a flat minute I hope you do the same thanks Campbell County I have lived here 30 years and this is not what I would like to be over our children
Goodbye Hoffman

Cincinnati, OH

#14 May 21, 2010
aol wrote:
I believe she would lose in Nov. 2010 I hope anyways she is not for the community as she says trust me. I hate her gutts for what she done to me I am a victim and she sided with a child molester please people do the right thing Vote for the other person anybody but this lady. She makes me ill when I got her post card i tore it up in a flat minute I hope you do the same thanks Campbell County I have lived here 30 years and this is not what I would like to be over our children
Hoffman will be defeated in the Fall by Woeste. I bet she cried when she realized that Woeste beat her ass on election night. She is NOT a good judge, and a poor excuse for a human being. She has treated so many people so poorly. Her husband is the one pulling strings for her. I hope the people of Campbell County WAKE UP. We do not need trash like her in Family Court. She can send out 100 postcards - she doesn't fool me or my family.
I agree

Cincinnati, OH

#15 May 23, 2010
Goodbye Hoffman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoffman will be defeated in the Fall by Woeste. I bet she cried when she realized that Woeste beat her ass on election night. She is NOT a good judge, and a poor excuse for a human being. She has treated so many people so poorly. Her husband is the one pulling strings for her. I hope the people of Campbell County WAKE UP. We do not need trash like her in Family Court. She can send out 100 postcards - she doesn't fool me or my family.
Gayle won't quit - she needs the money. She wants to move from Newport and is looking for a house elsewhere. Wonder where she'll end up. Woeste WILL beat her in the Fall. She might as well move to Kenton County where she likes to be and call Campbell County history.
MAD TOO

AOL

#16 Oct 20, 2010
We had the unfortunate situation to be in front of her also, while trying to enroll my child in pre-k. Stright out of her mouth were the words "i don't care about your child's education", only to favor the other lawyer, and my child not be allowed to attend any pre kindergarden program. She also called me names while on the bench. Is that a way to act in a court room, which is supposed to be for the children. I can't vote for her, but I can assure you I wouldn't be if I could. She is not for the community or the children. She is in it for the money, and nothing more. DON'T VOTE for her!!
Thankful Dad

Fort Thomas, KY

#17 Nov 2, 2010
Thank you Judge Gayle for bringing fairness back to such a corrupt courtroom I pray that Rick Woeste will show the same compassion,fairness and caring for the childs well being as you have! Thank you again from my family and I,and may God Bless You in all you do.
Snickers

Lexington, KY

#18 Nov 2, 2010
Thankful Dad wrote:
Thank you Judge Gayle for bringing fairness back to such a corrupt courtroom I pray that Rick Woeste will show the same compassion,fairness and caring for the childs well being as you have! Thank you again from my family and I,and may God Bless You in all you do.
You must be one of those dad's she sucked up to while treating the mom like crap. I hope Woeste is fair, not a favorites player.
Luvin IT

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Nov 2, 2010
So glad CC pulled together to get this wretched person out of office. She was my initial lawyer. Prior to giving her every penny I had, she was in total agreement on my situation, once she had the money she didn't return mine or the opposing attorney's calls. TWO days before our court date she told me here's what you are going to do and it was the OPPOSITE of what we discussed. REALLY? These are children's LIVES. I agree with that fact that she is an awful, self-centered wretch with no care for the children she should be protecting. So glad she's moving on away from CC.
Curious Cat

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Nov 3, 2010
So did I read right? Gayle hired her personal secretary to follow her to the bench. So what I get out of this is, 1 she fired people that were doing their jobs to be able to use the State's money to pay her personal secretary? Shouldn't that be a crime in itself?
Dog

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Nov 3, 2010
it's not a crime, every new judge brings personal staff. Woeste will bring new staff and get rid of the staff there now.
Curious Cat wrote:
So did I read right? Gayle hired her personal secretary to follow her to the bench. So what I get out of this is, 1 she fired people that were doing their jobs to be able to use the State's money to pay her personal secretary? Shouldn't that be a crime in itself?
No way Jose

Dayton, OH

#22 Nov 3, 2010
Dog wrote:
it's not a crime, every new judge brings personal staff. Woeste will bring new staff and get rid of the staff there now.
<quoted text>
Of course he will can them - they're all hand-picked by Hoffman as her staff. Why would he keep them? Clean house. Start over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Emergency Dental Care- Dr Curtis Spatz ... (Sep '10) 10 hr Remember 106
What happened to Ponderosa??? (Nov '11) Tue iconhulk 26
Newport Cops Mon Ted Nugent for Mayor 21
Fake Churches Jul 27 Louiemisty0318 1
Where are the hookers in Covington? (Mar '11) Jul 27 Lok 122
Racial profiling by officer D E Krajewski Jul 27 Jihad83 3
our lady of the highlands fort thomas ky (Oct '11) Jul 25 Our Lady of the H... 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages