Paul Ruffino has been appointed Gener...

Paul Ruffino has been appointed General Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn ...

There are 2 comments on the Hospitality Net story from Jun 4, 2012, titled Paul Ruffino has been appointed General Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn .... In it, Hospitality Net reports that:

Hotel BPM Brooklyn announced the appointment of Paul Ruffino to the position of general manager at the highly anticipated, musically-inspired property.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hospitality Net.

Chris

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 20, 2012
I worked with Mr.Ruffino at the Resort at Pelican Hill. He ws invloved in the pre-opening and was a major factor to the success of the Villas. He was referred to as "The Mayorof Pelican Hill and the resdent a "rainmaker". The new Hote he is at is lucky to have him.
Alicia

New Orleans, LA

#2 Jan 24, 2014
Mr. Ruffino was one of my professors at the Hospitality Academy in NYC. Of all my instructors his class was the one I looked forward to the most.

When he was teaching our night class he had just come from work and I know that we he got to us he had already had a long day. However, he always greeted us with a smile and taught us all about winning attitudes.

Most of the teachers there worked straight out of the text book and showed presentations on an overhead projector. They seemed to not really care about anything except getting through a class. Mr. Ruffino would sit on the edge of his desk, move around and engaged the class in a spirited conversation. He always had everyone's attention and I wasn't the only one that felt inspired by his teaching.

He prepared us for getting a job. He taught us the way to behave with guests and also how to conduct ourselves in an interview in order to get a job.

I'm a reservations supervisor today and someday hope to manage a hotel. I know it's possible because Mr. Ruffino made me believe in myself and my ability.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Coast Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Michael Naughton Santa Ana Court (Aug '07) Jun 20 Roddy 505
Review: ARI Novick PHD (Feb '13) Jun 18 Edward1978 7
What happened to FACS Financial run by Donald F... Jun 17 Banker 1
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jun 17 Silver Bullet 4,831
William steelw Jun 16 Diamond 1
Election Who do you support for Magnolia School District... (Oct '10) Oct '14 12adf 19
News Does housing policy amount to price fixing from... (Mar '14) Mar '14 chrisiankov 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Coast Mortgages