Paul Ruffino has been appointed General Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn ...

Jun 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hospitality Net

Hotel BPM Brooklyn announced the appointment of Paul Ruffino to the position of general manager at the highly anticipated, musically-inspired property.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 24, 2014
Chris

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 20, 2012
I worked with Mr.Ruffino at the Resort at Pelican Hill. He ws invloved in the pre-opening and was a major factor to the success of the Villas. He was referred to as "The Mayorof Pelican Hill and the resdent a "rainmaker". The new Hote he is at is lucky to have him.
Alicia

New Orleans, LA

#2 Jan 24, 2014
Mr. Ruffino was one of my professors at the Hospitality Academy in NYC. Of all my instructors his class was the one I looked forward to the most.

When he was teaching our night class he had just come from work and I know that we he got to us he had already had a long day. However, he always greeted us with a smile and taught us all about winning attitudes.

Most of the teachers there worked straight out of the text book and showed presentations on an overhead projector. They seemed to not really care about anything except getting through a class. Mr. Ruffino would sit on the edge of his desk, move around and engaged the class in a spirited conversation. He always had everyone's attention and I wasn't the only one that felt inspired by his teaching.

He prepared us for getting a job. He taught us the way to behave with guests and also how to conduct ourselves in an interview in order to get a job.

I'm a reservations supervisor today and someday hope to manage a hotel. I know it's possible because Mr. Ruffino made me believe in myself and my ability.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Coast Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr dannytome 15,962
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr dannytome 200,587
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 8 hr AHM LOS BGS 4,791
Boba/shaved ice supplies 12 hr socaljohn91 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 22 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Review: ARI Novick PHD (Feb '13) Thu JTW 5
•••

Newport Coast News Video

•••
•••

Newport Coast Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newport Coast People Search