Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#161359 Sep 30, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
-No, because MOST straight men are attract to grown women. Men who have their heads on their shoulders don't even think about committing such abominations. Straight pedophiles are extremely rare, but the homosexual pedophiles are very common.
Most straight men are attracted to grown women......just like MOST Gay men are attracted to GROWN Gay men!!!

You do know that you comment, "Straight pedophiles are extremely rare" is total BULL SHIET, right? Just as your claim that, "Homosexual pedophiles are very common" is total BULL SHIET as well, right? Are you aware that in 1982, 80% of Child Molestation cases involved heterosexual men who happened to be a family member or friend of the family to the child, were white, middle to upper middle class and from a religious background? I would suggest that you take a look at the link I am providing......it might educate you on this issue and how severe it really is:
An estimated one in 20 teenage boys and adult men sexually abuse children, and an estimated one teenage girl or adult woman in every 3,300 females molests children. Although that's well over five million people, most families mistakenly believe that as far as molesters go, there has never been one in their family, and what's more, there never will be. Add together the child victims, the adult survivors, and the abusers, and that's 15 out of every 100 Americans who have been either a molested child or a molester.
http://www.childmolestationprevention.org/pag...

Yep, heterosexual molestation is really rare.......idiot!!!

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#161360 Sep 30, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Who ever stated that I have lost my mother? "
-Simple: You did. You lost your mom so you lived with your father. I'm surprise you don't remember your own life story.
"states and Countries that don't share your views on marriage either."
-LOL Try telling that to the 100+ countries that recognize marriage between a man & a woman. Even I think "gay marriage" is an oxymoron.
Sorry, but I have NEVER made a comment like that in these forums and I doubt you could find one where I did......besides, just because a female child is raised by her father is NO indication that she will grow up to be a Lesbian!!!

It's funny that you think you know more about my family life and history than I do......idiot!!!

You are entitled to your opinion.......but the fact remains that there are many Countries that disagree with you.......and things are changing:-)

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#161361 Sep 30, 2012
Aldous Huxley wrote:
<quoted text>
He makes retarded people everywhere look like MENSA members or Brain surgeons! LOL,As a matter of fact he could use a little brain surgery himself to fix his lack of logic and critical thought processes! It seems that he never got in the line when they were handing them out! Yup,according to his logic,all us heteros are pedophiles because of a few who molest females! What a putz,his OL dipstick isn't quite touching his oil if you get my drift! Hope you're well Rose! ;)
He's certainly not the brightest light bulb in the light fixture.......lol!!!

First he'd have to have a brain in order for it to be fixed......and sometimes no matter how much you try........stupid just can't be fixed or overcome like with that particular poster!!!

I am and I believe you have a couple of e-mails:-)

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#161362 Sep 30, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
What "lack of logic"? Don't homosexuals sleep with people of the same sex? Perhaps I missed something, but aren't men & boys the SAME sex?
Don't straight men sleep with women? Perhaps you have missed something........but aren't women and girls the SAME sex?

Being the same sex doesn't mean being of the age to give consent and seeing that having sex with a minor is a crime......I'd say yep, you missed something alright!!!
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#161374 Sep 30, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
The hell is it 'normal'! If it were 'normal' then everyone would be homosexual & eventually the entire human race would be extint.
Charles Darwin stated "successful species produce more offspring in each generation than are needed to replace the adults who die ... The species would thus have changed or evolved to favor traits that favor survival and reproduction"---NO, homosexuality is NOT normal
Sorry. You are incorrect. A given percentage of the population is gay. THAT is normal. A given percentage of the population has red hair. Are red-heads abnormal? If red heads were normal then EVERYBODY would have red hair???

No one is saying everyone is or should be gay, so your extinction of the human race spew is merely histrionic rhetoric.
DorN

Altadena, CA

#161375 Sep 30, 2012
Homosexuality is a genetic fact, just like color blindness is a genetic fact.
Tata

Redondo Beach, CA

#161376 Sep 30, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually ya did make it up Bruno, especially seeing as being Gay or Lesbian is NO MORE a lifestyle as being straight is!!!
Make what up? It is a lifestyle right ? because your gay cult says it's not. We are not questioning the stright lifestyle.
Tata

Redondo Beach, CA

#161377 Sep 30, 2012
Aldous Huxley wrote:
<quoted text>
And I say why? Or haven't you heard that marriage equality is about to start up in California just as soon as the Supreme court turns down the Pro Prop 8 sides appeal,most likely by November! So again why should any gay person go anywhere when they will be able to marry again very soon right here! YOU go,or haven't you heard that Prop 8 has been deemed Unconstitutional not once but twice now and once by a higher court! Not to bright there are you BaBaruno boy! So to sum it up,YOU get the Fuque OUT if you don't like it stupid! [email protected]!!!
Well then, againg if marriage is so important to you go get married and then return to California!! are you really in love? or are you leading on your partner just to pass this new law. haha even if you get your way you will still be odd, staired at and second class acording the to the feds and normal public. You will continue to struggle up his with the federal government it won't be no walk in the park. Don't for get business owners have the right to refuse ... 8)

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#161378 Sep 30, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
...
-yeah...kind of like how you're always stereotyping Christians. Ain't this ironic?/sarcasm. And BTW, it's an actual pedophile organization run by HOMOSEXUALS.
....
Please provide viable links to stats that show the numbers of members who are active in this organization.

Thanks.

And, really, it's not about stereotyping Christians - a great many gay people are Christian themselves.

It's about stereotyping bigots, a great many who pretend to be Christian. And, frankly, they don't need much stereotyping. Their lies and hatred really speak for themselves.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#161379 Sep 30, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
What "lack of logic"? Don't homosexuals sleep with people of the same sex? Perhaps I missed something, but aren't men & boys the SAME sex?
Not all gay folks have sex.

But, are you really trying to say that you don't see the difference between those of age, and those under it?

That's the same kind of problem that leads the the terrible statistics regarding the ages of men who create most of the underage pregnancies in this country.

Funny we don't hear that framed as a "straight problem", though it is.

Really, if makes no difference what genders are involved with regard to harming kids. It's not a gay or straigth problem, but a HUMAN problem.

Are you part of the problem, or part of the solution?
Tata

Redondo Beach, CA

#161380 Sep 30, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
No reason to come up with a better argument......fools like yourself can't grasp the reality of the issue......which is Due Process and Equal Protection under the law.
If the Justices could see posts from folks like yourself......they would clearly understand that the reasons for these bans is strictly based on animus towards a group of individuals solely on who they are and who they love!!!
Who knew,.. I guess there is some truth that one rotten apple can spoil the bunch. When writing the rules of life they never thought that someting like this could ever happen ...

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#161381 Sep 30, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Make what up? It is a lifestyle right ? because your gay cult says it's not. We are not questioning the stright lifestyle.
You seem a little confused.

What we are telling you is that their is NO exclusively gay or straight lifestyles.

Each of us can choose from among all of the same ones, from the religious life to being a soccer Mom, to the single life, to any other lifestyle.

The ONLY lifestyle relevant to this thread is the married one, and it is lived by both gay and straight couples.
Tata

Redondo Beach, CA

#161382 Sep 30, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
What "lack of logic"? Don't homosexuals sleep with people of the same sex? Perhaps I missed something, but aren't men & boys the SAME sex?
lol, it's like talking to a block wall, they see nothing wrong with it. LMAO
Tata

Redondo Beach, CA

#161383 Sep 30, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem a little confused.
What we are telling you is that their is NO exclusively gay or straight lifestyles.
Each of us can choose from among all of the same ones, from the religious life to being a soccer Mom, to the single life, to any other lifestyle.
The ONLY lifestyle relevant to this thread is the married one, and it is lived by both gay and straight couples.
I'm not the one that is confused ... LMAO
Tata

Redondo Beach, CA

#161384 Sep 30, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry. You are incorrect. A given percentage of the population is gay. THAT is normal. A given percentage of the population has red hair. Are red-heads abnormal? If red heads were normal then EVERYBODY would have red hair???
No one is saying everyone is or should be gay, so your extinction of the human race spew is merely histrionic rhetoric.
haha typical gay answer ... gay 101
Tata

Redondo Beach, CA

#161385 Sep 30, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most straight men are attracted to grown women......just like MOST Gay men are attracted to GROWN Gay men!!!
You do know that you comment, "Straight pedophiles are extremely rare" is total BULL SHIET, right? Just as your claim that, "Homosexual pedophiles are very common" is total BULL SHIET as well, right? Are you aware that in 1982, 80% of Child Molestation cases involved heterosexual men who happened to be a family member or friend of the family to the child, were white, middle to upper middle class and from a religious background? I would suggest that you take a look at the link I am providing......it might educate you on this issue and how severe it really is:
An estimated one in 20 teenage boys and adult men sexually abuse children, and an estimated one teenage girl or adult woman in every 3,300 females molests children. Although that's well over five million people, most families mistakenly believe that as far as molesters go, there has never been one in their family, and what's more, there never will be. Add together the child victims, the adult survivors, and the abusers, and that's 15 out of every 100 Americans who have been either a molested child or a molester.
http://www.childmolestationprevention.org/pag...
Yep, heterosexual molestation is really rare.......idiot!!!
As you said before, "speculation" your numbers too are speculation.
Tata

Redondo Beach, CA

#161391 Sep 30, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide viable links to stats that show the numbers of members who are active in this organization.
Thanks.
And, really, it's not about stereotyping Christians - a great many gay people are Christian themselves.
It's about stereotyping bigots, a great many who pretend to be Christian. And, frankly, they don't need much stereotyping. Their lies and hatred really speak for themselves.
Statistice from heteros means nothing to a gay person. Christians have the right to protect their beliefs too in any way shape or form, there is nothing bigotted about it, facts are facts. Everything that is said by normal society is bigotted according to a gay person.
Tata

Redondo Beach, CA

#161392 Sep 30, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh & what "love" at you talking about?...You're "love" for little boys? Everyone on this thread knows you're a black cross-dressing crackwhore. We all know you're a man in woman's clothing. I'm sure your parents must be proud./sarcasm
lol ... we've known this for a long time now, we just let him ramble on and on and on and on. He jumpls onto the computer after he wakes up from hitting it hard with drugs and alcohol. He's just a figure and blurr, he's harmless
Mingo

La Puente, CA

#161395 Sep 30, 2012
Everests or is that ever rest?
RedEyes

La Puente, CA

#161397 Sep 30, 2012
Keep an eye on your politican.

http://www.opensecrets.org/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mailman makes his last delivery after 30 years ... 2 hr Anonymous 2
Thornton, Leno, Letterman Micro Sell Your Tortu... 8 hr Declyn 1
News 100 arrested in gang, Mexican Mafia crackdown 9 hr David 1
News Coastal Country Jam in Huntington Beach combine... Aug 14 Appalled 1
News Los Amigos High School student stabbed (Oct '08) Aug 13 Former player 20
News Suspicious envelopes sent to Scientology churches (Feb '08) Aug 13 jakemon 23
News Santa Ana cops finally arrest 12 gang members (Feb '08) Aug 7 Dave 1,213

Newport Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Beach Mortgages