Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201854 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#161271 Sep 29, 2012
Troyboy80 wrote:
Pretty soon the child rapist at nambla are going to be able to Marry the little boys they love . Yayyyy for your gay rights yayyyyyyyy... Remember something . If a priest molest little boys then he is a homosexual . There's no way you can say hes not because he only wants to touch males . That's homosexual behavior .
Rose's Law...

North Hollywood, CA

#161272 Sep 29, 2012
Norman wrote:
<quoted text>Peer reviewed studies have concluded the average gay male consumes 22-3/4 lbs of fecal matter on an annual basis.
And you post 22-3/4 lbs of fecal matter on a daily basis.

Since there is no rational argument against gay marriage, homophobes just try to demonise gays.

North Hollywood, CA

#161273 Sep 29, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have to present a reasonable, coherent, and compelling argument before anyone has to be concerned with being "defeated" by you.
Already done. Now, grow a pair.
Hussain the Terrible

Anchorage, AK

#161274 Sep 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law...
Is that the law designed to DESTROY western Civilization with Degenerate Dysfunctional Deviants and their preverse lifestyle, Commie Rose?
WhooYaa

Azusa, CA

#161275 Sep 29, 2012
WhooYaa's are right everytime.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#161276 Sep 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Already done. Now, grow a pair.
You would have to present a reasonable, coherent, and compelling argument before anyone has to be concerned with being "defeated" by you.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#161277 Sep 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
Watching over what kids read on the internet is the job of their parents, not my job.
Classless morons who curse around children scream "It's not my job to care about children!"

North Hollywood, CA

#161278 Sep 29, 2012
akpidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Already done. Your whining and tedious posts don't change that.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#161279 Sep 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed that toots. Can you shoot us a post number where you "defeated" someone?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#161280 Sep 29, 2012
Troyboy80 wrote:
Pretty soon the child rapist at nambla are going to be able to Marry the little boys they love .
Child, how many active members does nambla have?
Worts

Azusa, CA

#161281 Sep 29, 2012
If it weren't such a pimple of a issue would you really care?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#161282 Sep 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Worts

Azusa, CA

#161283 Sep 29, 2012
Worts and all, just like what yourhead loks like.
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#161293 Sep 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Eve was made from Adams rib. Eve would have had the same DNA Adam did. Eve would have been a man. Looks like god made Adam and Steve after all.
Bronze age goat herders didn't know about DNA. What's your excuse for believe that Adam and Eve story?
Are you just stupid and gullible?
homosexuals such as yourself always miss the part where he says he's talking about GOD

an Oxford (England) M.D. psychiatrist has produced a breakthrough scientific study: homosexuals are literal-minded and humorless

that is the touchstone: you are literal-minded and humorless

would you care for the cite?

it's also why no homosexual appears in any of all these pro-homosexual marriage ads on tv

North Hollywood, CA

#161296 Sep 29, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
homosexuals such as yourself always miss the part where he says he's talking about GOD
I didn't miss that part. Eve would have had the same DNA Adam did.
Eve would have been a man. This shows the story is a myth made up by people who didn't know about DNA.
jacques renault wrote:
an Oxford (England) M.D. psychiatrist has produced a breakthrough scientific study: homosexuals are literal-minded and humorless
that is the touchstone: you are literal-minded and humorless
would you care for the cite?
it's also why no homosexual appears in any of all these pro-homosexual marriage ads on tv
How can I be humorless when I'm hurting my sides laughing at you?

BTW, I'm straight.
Harry

Anonymous Proxy

#161297 Sep 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I'm straight.
Yeah right !!! ROFLMAO !!!!
SpamOlater

Azusa, CA

#161298 Sep 29, 2012
Which SpamOlater do you like to use?

motherjones.com

Either one works just fine.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#161300 Sep 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Eve was made from Adams rib. Eve would have had the same DNA Adam did. Eve would have been a man. Looks like god made Adam and Steve after all.
Bronze age goat herders didn't know about DNA. What's your excuse for believe that Adam and Eve story?
Are you just stupid and gullible?
Rose_NoHo.

That is a clever way of your justifying your unscientific "opinion". The facts, though, are in conflict with your "interpretation". According to the science textbook:

"These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens," (Genesis 2:4)

"And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground." (Genesis 2:5)

"But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground." (Genesis 2:6)

"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." (Genesis 2:7)

"And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him." (Genesis 2:18)

"And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;" (Genesis 2:21)

"And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man." (Genesis 2:22)

"And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man." (Genesis 2:23)

Where your unscientific conjecture falls short, Rose_NoHo, is failing to account for the fact that God did not create the woman simultaneous to his creating the man. You may be aware of recent scientific theory - the so-called "Big Bang" event - that indicates at the time of creation, outward inflation of the universe occurred much faster than today's speed of light. The implication is that the speed of light has slowed to millions of times slower since the time of the creation. In fact, time is a function of the speed of light.

As your Government teacher probably told you, the genetic code can change as a result of light associated interstellar radiation. The historical textbook has revealed that God created the woman some time after he formed the man. Thus, plenty of time passed for the genetic material that was created in the man's rib to become altered. Just as the textbook says, the woman was not a man. Even the most radical of the lesbian and non-lesbian feminist revolutionaries refer to themselves as "Woman" - that is to say they acknowledge they were formed from the Wo(mb)of the man. In fact, in tribute to and in remembrance of that event, many of even the most radical of them keep their father's surname after becoming married to one or another sex.

Ronald
Shoddy

Azusa, CA

#161301 Sep 29, 2012
Hope it's better than what you can find on motherjones.com

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#161304 Sep 29, 2012
Ronald wrote:
According to the science textbook:
What you are calling a "SCIENCE TEXTBOOK" is nothing more than the Bible......which is nothing but stories put together by man.......if fact there are many inconsistencies in that book you refer to as a"SCIENCE TEXTBOOK" than can be mentioned in the limited confinements of a post......lol!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cool tech for new home? 1 hr psadesOG 1
News Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 9 hr vic 1,159
News Stanton man arrested on suspicion of sexual ass... Tue suzzbuzz20 1
News Aliso Viejo eliminated at sub-divisional Tue marg 1
News Some 'sanctuary cities' fear lawsuits Jul 24 wild child 1
help me find this techno song! Jul 24 Anonymous 1
News Episcopalians file complaint against bishop ove... Jul 23 Churchman 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Beach Mortgages