Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201881 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#161047 Sep 26, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You shorted me on the two cents...
A ad homoan attack that in no way addressed the clear distinction between a man and woman uniting as one from redumdant genders.
Hallmark called, they want their meaningless soppy crap back. TYVM.
KiMare wrote:
It's not just my wife and I, it's every diverse gendered couple that truly unites as one.
Never mind, that's too soppy and silly for even them!
KiMare wrote:
There is not one other relationship like it. It is the only one that bears human fruit. That is why it is given the unique name of marriage.
How far up your backside did you have to reach to pull that out?
KiMare wrote:
You can't argue reality. Don't belittle yourself by diverting to personal attacks. It not only shows the weakness of your argument, it shows the defect of your character.
Did your parents hate you? Did they break up because of you? You can't help it if they did. I'm just wondering why you are so bitter and hateful.

Panorama City, CA

#161048 Sep 26, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
RiccardoFire.
Four years of African rule
Why are fundies such racists?
Winston Smith

United States

#161049 Sep 26, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays typically respond to a question with a question. Gays generally will change the wording or ones response to suit there way of thinking. Gays refuse to reason with what is a negative to there way of thinking. Gays have much to convince to the general public that SSM is as normal a hetero marriages. Like I have always said, I don't dislike the gay person themselves, I'm just not one who wants to pay for the ideas they bring to the table. There will be a dumb gay responding to this explanation by saying I'm a hater and homophobe; they just don't respond to ones reasoning very well.
You were asked what exactly a gay cult was. Fair question IMHO. since you've made an allegation you need to clarify/prove it. As I see it you're refusing to reason with something contrary to your way of thinking. Gays don't have to convince anyone about normalcy. Some of us have come to that conclusion of our own accord. I know I did after spending my youth thinking homosexuals were abnormal.

As far as not wanting to pay for ideas that they bring to the table, AFAIK there is no skin off my nose if two men or two women wish to marry and gain the legal benefits of such an arrangement.
Winston Smith

United States

#161050 Sep 26, 2012
KiMare wrote:
I know how to move my wife. I am not speaking of just sexual technique. When we unite physically, it is a new personification of a male and female rejoined first and foremost in mind and spirit.
When I say, "create a whole new being", I am not speaking of procreation, I am speaking of a union of male and female so complete that they become 'two in one' just like the Bible speaking of God being 'three in one'.
To call gay unions marriage obviously reveals you cannot even comprehend that union. Redumdant genders can never duplicate that creation. The effort it takes for diverse genders to unite cannot be matched by duplicate genders. And the breadth of being it creates is impossible to match by repeat genders.
When you consider just the implications of this single matter of union, you see how silly it is to say gay unions are identical to marriage. There is simply no comparison.
Then when you add the fact that that union creates a new life that is literally the blending of the two, your assertions become idiotically offensive.
This is why I say, the closer you get to the real thing, the more obvious the stupidity of your claim becomes.
What you're describing could be summed up in a single word. Love. There is no reason that my neighbors or my nephew and his partner cannot have that same type of bond. Just because you refuse to accept the possibility doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You just can't fathom that it does.
Oohs Poles

La Puente, CA

#161051 Sep 26, 2012
Code Enforcement in Jeopardy as Blight Increases

Funding for code enforcement will be significantly reduced next year.
Clark

Clarks Summit, PA

#161052 Sep 26, 2012
A big-dicked black tranny ape says what?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Baddlers

La Puente, CA

#161053 Sep 26, 2012
Just as toxic as Athens Services, trash hauling company that is sueing the city of Montebello, California because the city won in a court action against Athens Services.

With the likes of Gary Clifford of Glendora, California, one time CFO of Athens Services before leaving the city council of Glendora where he played a major cause in awarding a multiyear contraxct to Athens Services before he left for Athens Services.

Panorama City, CA

#161054 Sep 26, 2012
Clark wrote:
A big-dicked black tranny ape says what?
"My name is Clark".
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#161055 Sep 26, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You shorted me on the two cents...
A ad homoan attack that in no way addressed the clear distinction between a man and woman uniting as one from redumdant genders.
It's not just my wife and I, it's every diverse gendered couple that truly unites as one. There is not one other relationship like it. It is the only one that bears human fruit. That is why it is given the unique name of marriage.
You can't argue reality. Don't belittle yourself by diverting to personal attacks. It not only shows the weakness of your argument, it shows the defect of your character.
What personal attacks? Against you? What are you talking about?

I may have a character defect or two, but my examples were meant to explain why I don't understand how gay people affect your life...

Not all marriages "bear fruits" ...Does this mean your intolerance of gays is based on the bible (your personal belief system) and not on (for want of a better word) "logic"?

If it's about your God, then say so...it's misleading to talk how your enthralled with your wife's body and not mention it's equally about religion....I'm starting to sound whiney..I'm just saying you gave me incomplete information to respond to.

But I would appreciate your telling me how my post contained a "personal attack"..????? because I thought I was talking about my favorite subject, ME.
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#161056 Sep 26, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
"My name is Clark".
Thanks, I needed that laugh.....

Panorama City, CA

#161057 Sep 26, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I needed that laugh.....
:) You're welcome.
Baddlers

La Puente, CA

#161059 Sep 26, 2012
538d.(a) Any person other than one who by law is given the
authority of a peace officer, who willfully wears, exhibits, or uses
the authorized uniform, insignia, emblem, device, label, certificate,
card, or writing, of a peace officer, with the intent of
fraudulently impersonating a peace officer, or of fraudulently
inducing the belief that he or she is a peace officer, is guilty of a
misdemeanor.
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#161060 Sep 26, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
What you're describing could be summed up in a single word. Love. There is no reason that my neighbors or my nephew and his partner cannot have that same type of bond. Just because you refuse to accept the possibility doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You just can't fathom that it does.
That sounds about right...LOVE....That is a word I didn't consider...I just concentrated on what other people DID..not FELT
and that's probably why his response to me had nothing to do with what I said....
Willie Wop

Huntington Beach, CA

#161061 Sep 26, 2012
Hey Village idiot from Covina are you posting from Monrovia today? Your idiotic remarks sure look familiar even when you use different names.
ZipCode

La Puente, CA

#161062 Sep 26, 2012
538d.(b)(1) Any person, other than the one who by law is given the
authority of a peace officer, who willfully wears, exhibits, or uses
the badge of a peace officer with the intent of fraudulently
impersonating a peace officer, or of fraudulently inducing the belief
that he or she is a peace officer, is guilty of a misdemeanor
punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not to exceed one year,
by a fine not to exceed two thousand dollars ($2,000), or by both
that imprisonment and fine.
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#161063 Sep 26, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hallmark called, they want their meaningless soppy crap back. TYVM.
<quoted text>
Never mind, that's too soppy and silly for even them!
<quoted text>
How far up your backside did you have to reach to pull that out?
<quoted text>
Did your parents hate you? Did they break up because of you? You can't help it if they did. I'm just wondering why you are so bitter and hateful.
You're really cracking me up...thanks again....
ZipCode

La Puente, CA

#161064 Sep 26, 2012
538d.(d)(3) This subdivision shall not apply if the uniform is to be used
solely as a prop for a motion picture, television, video production,
or a theatrical event, and prior written permission has been obtained
by the identified law enforcement agency.
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#161065 Sep 26, 2012
L causes wrote:
Paul D. Ryan was the perfect pick to tip the Republican ticket right off the edge this year....etc
/2012/president/wi/wisconsin_r omney_vs_obama-1871.html
...at first I thought he looked like Dracula without a cape...but the cartoonists compared him to Eddie Munster all grown up....and Eddie wins....
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#161066 Sep 26, 2012
L causes wrote:
Paul D. Ryan was the perfect pick to tip the Republican ticket right off the edge this year.
You only get one state to try to put into play with your VP pick.
Choosing Paul D. Ryan as VP candidate was Romney's attempt to put Wisconsin into play.
Obviously that is a lost cause if you look at any current polling of WI:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
Here is what you get from CNN:

The New York Post reported Egyptian-American columnist Mona Eltahawy has been arrested for defacing an anti-Muslim ad in the New York subway system. The video shows her spraying pink paint on the ad while a supporter of the ad tries to block her. She's a journalist for censorship.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#161069 Sep 27, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that was a stupid gay twirl!

Of course it was love. So is my relationship with my children. My parents. My best friend. My dog!

By your 'logic', they should all be called marriage. How stupid. That is why you have to dumb down marriage to 'two people'.

What remains distinct and always will is this;

The life-long union of diverse genders who make the momentous effort to bridge that gender gap to become one, create a distinct being of such breadth NO OTHER RELATIONSHIP CAN COMPETE. It is further distinguished by literally producing tangible evidence of that oneness, a single blended child.

Duplicate genders have no such gap to bridge, and therefore produce a lessor result, clearly evidenced by the total absence of any human fruit.

Words define reality. Marriage simply does not define a gay union.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Fri Anaheim 4,834
Where to pay HOA/Service charge fees for Tivoli II Sep 22 Anonymous 1
Santa Ana Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Luke 2
Irvine Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Ivan 2
Huntington Beach Mugshots and Criminal Arrest R... Sep 22 Rick 2
Review: West Coast Coatings Sep 21 Jaclyn 1
News Deputy accused of sex assault on teen remains free (Dec '10) Sep 20 mar 3

Newport Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Beach Mortgages