He's got a big diick and knows how to...

He's got a big diick and knows how to use it....

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
JusWondering

Henderson, AR

#1 Oct 7, 2010
I know this these two brothers from newport that have been truely blessed with big sticks and hey they know how to get down....
heyhey

Henderson, AR

#2 Oct 7, 2010
Tiger T,Lil Jonny,Head, Antwon,Timmy....so i've heard

Newport, AR

#3 Oct 7, 2010
JusWondering wrote:
I know this these two brothers from newport that have been truely blessed with big sticks and hey they know how to get down....
which two brother?
heyhey

Henderson, AR

#4 Oct 7, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text> which two brother?
y would it matter niether one of the two belong to you..

Newport, AR

#5 Oct 7, 2010
well smartass if your gonna post at all put last names so we know who in the hell ur talking bout!
Big Dick Daddy

Frisco, TX

#6 Oct 7, 2010
Naw i gotta big da biggest Dick in Town, i bet u dint know who i am!
yamama

United States

#7 Oct 7, 2010
Chris Bethel has a big Dick!!!!!
Mee

Henderson, AR

#9 Oct 11, 2010
the two McDonald boys....
Omg

Dallas, TX

#10 Oct 11, 2010
Dat whit boi in the 300 eat cat real well. We rode out n talked. I think I'm n love love love!!!
kameron bethel

Batesville, AR

#11 Oct 11, 2010
hey yamama, ur right im chris's wife and he sure the hell knows how to get me off, lets just say our sex life isnt bland
Lol

Jacksonville, AR

#12 Oct 11, 2010
kameron bethel wrote:
hey yamama, ur right im chris's wife and he sure the hell knows how to get me off, lets just say our sex life isnt bland
dang lowering urself to there level, putting ur business on topix. Sure dont make I any
Better than who started it
kameron bethel

Batesville, AR

#13 Oct 11, 2010
true lol... but whoever ya mamma is needs to know that he is a happily married man, who has a family who sees the ridiculous things being said.. not trying to come down to anyone's level, that is my husband and i dont want people thinking or stirring things that arent of interest to anyone other then me
Lol

Jacksonville, AR

#14 Oct 11, 2010
I hate this site , but get on to lmao at things people come up with n say
Chris Bethel

Batesville, AR

#15 Oct 11, 2010
People will talk about anthing or anyone on this site. Kameron was right I am very happily married and i don't have any idea who yamama is but thanks for the compliment i guess but whoever it is the size of my member shouldn't matter to you anymore. Whether i am big, small, long, or short should only matter to one person and that is all i have to say. please keep my name off of this ridiculous website. I don't get on here and disrespect anyone so I ask the same in return
JusWondering

Henderson, AR

#16 Oct 12, 2010
well first of all you really shouldn't have replied at all...if you're so happy then why make such a big deal out of making it a point to let everybody know your business...anyways you need to stop fronting and tell Kameron the truth....if you dont then fuuck you with your own diick Chris and dont worry about calling me anymore....
Chris and Kameron Bethel

Batesville, AR

#17 Oct 12, 2010
they say karma is a bitch but jealousy is sweeter, it is funny we may put ourselves out there but at least we dont hide behind fake ass names.. grow the hell up, fact is we are happy have 5 kids and are working on number 6 ... sorry your prince turned out to be a frog, better luck next time wow thanks for making my day knowing jealous bitches care!!!
JusWondering

Henderson, AR

#18 Oct 12, 2010
oh yea say what you'd like but just remember kameron...you're the one with my so called frog....glad i dont have kids with him....one day you'll see when you wake up in a bed by your self....hell naw you wont find out who i am and he anit going to dare say cause my husband would beat his ass and he knows that...with me being in the wrong or not
JusWondering

Henderson, AR

#19 Oct 12, 2010
stupid dumb as$ girl...go ahead and make number 6....he's just trying to do that to throw you off but thats on you if you want to get stuck with another kid...dumb fuuck...and at the end of the day i can go home happy knowing that this is on your mind....hey keep up the good work Chris
Chris and Kameron Bethel

Batesville, AR

#20 Oct 12, 2010
really seeing u are stuck on what goes on in my marriage and life looks like you are jealous again untl u are mature enough and can stop being a pussy about who u are then i have nothing more to say.. seeing im not worried about my husband, i could give less of two shits about scum like you seeing he is always with me, but go ahead u are making my day seeing you are a jealous and sad person... throw me off pleaze, he married me, we live happily together we have 5 kids working on a six i would say we are doing dayum good! thanks for being so concerned about my family i really appreciate it but you are a nobody seeing u are hiding behind a fake ass name grow the hell up
yamama

United States

#21 Oct 12, 2010
It was years ago when we fucked so I am going to let it go.....I have been happily married and I wouldn't want to mess that up. But god and u both know we had sex and I know it was GREAT. So good luck with your wife and your kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting in Newport 2 hr Sweet Life 129
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 38,165
jason phillips 7 hr hmm 5
shelley creasey 7 hr hmm 1
Devin sylestine Tue Just saying 3
Ashley Elizabeth Clark (Sep '09) Tue Mistake 28
Newport Principal Jul 17 Your mama 20

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance