He'll sell crack to anyone kids and all
Wanna kno

Newport, AR

#3 Nov 4, 2012
Damit. I heard he was doing good and had moved off
badbone

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Nov 14, 2012
he sets people up he set anthony clark up it want be for gotten the law protects him thats what i mean you have to call out of town when you need help you can call the ark state police or fbi they will check in to it
freak nasty

United States

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Shut the hell up badbone, nobody wants to hear your input about anything , fool !!!!!
forOnce

Newport, AR

#6 Nov 15, 2012
For once I have to agree with badbone he did set Anthony up that's a fact! And yes he gets in all kinds of trouble but nothing ever seems to happen to him????
badbone

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Nov 15, 2012
come shut me up freak face your a druggy we know who you are freak now the police knows you have fun dead beat
bearlake

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Nov 15, 2012
thats what i say freak you are a drugfreak me an badbone will get rid of the drug freaks so go ahead sell your drugs we ae on you trail until you are put away 80%of the newport people are drug freaks i hate drug freaks
freak nasty

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2012
I have my fun but i don't need drugs to help me!!! Keep them coming , this is getten good ......
badbone

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Nov 17, 2012
i just flushed freak drug user all drug users will be reported to little rock my klan is watching every move you drug freaks make down the drain but it is how you were raised ha he eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
freak nasty

United States

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Whatever you big nasty !!!! Haha heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
idk

Newport, AR

#12 Nov 21, 2012
All I know is he can fu** and eat that thang
who cares

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Nov 21, 2012
drug people hang with their on kind an sooner or later you all end up in your on hell whole it catches up with you an we have the last laugh ha ha your caught

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tupelo 6 hr eddie watkins 5
Help finding a home (Sep '14) 13 hr the new male move... 4
will i ever get over it Fri guest 6
Daniel and melissa renfrow Fri land ownee 1
Oil Trough Music Thread Fri Musikologist 1
Old McDonald's building Thu Carnita 11
Who is the new Amagon cop. I was told he got a ... (Nov '15) Wed jailerbillybob 8

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages