Timmy

Tyler, TX

#1 Oct 5, 2012
They are endangering their emplyees, they are gonna get a carhop killed running thru the parking lot. I purpose to shut sonic down.
why?

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Shutting them down because their employees run. That happens to be part of their job. People should be cautious when driving through there anyways. They know girls walk/run/skate across that lot it's only common sense.

It would be like me coming to your home waiting for you to come outside before I decided I'll park right where your standing....
badder bone

United States

#3 Oct 6, 2012
I heard that those ice cream cones aren't really ice cream, but frozen cream pies that all those girls have gotten from the local hill billies.
Timmy

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Next time one will get hit and sonic will get sued
why?

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2012
I don't think sonic would get sued. Being cautious goes both ways. Cars should yield to the carhops who happen to be doing their job. Whoever hits them would most likely get sued.
And mind you coming into sonic threatening to run over a carhop isn't too smart either.

And badder bone, you just ain't right.
felica

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Nobody said they were gonna run over them, you said it. Whoever why person is
why?

United States

#7 Oct 7, 2012
An older lady walked into sonic and threaten a carhop. I figure this forum was on here partly because of her.

Newport, AR

#8 Oct 7, 2012
That older lady WAS driving slowly through there and said carhop didn't even look before she came out from between 2 cars and darted across the parking lot. No job is worth the risk of getting ran over. Look before you run out. It takes 2 seconds.
Sonic The Hedge Hog

United States

#9 Oct 7, 2012
There are a few, and I do mean a few girls there that are hot. So noone hit the hot ones! For the love of humanity
whatever

United States

#10 Oct 7, 2012
There is more than a few that is hot dude.
For One

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2012
First of all, don't drive like a bat out Hell through the place. If you are there to order, you won't. Second if you are just driving through, your a pervert. Let those girls and guys do the job they were hired to do. And Badder Bone, don't even gat me started on your dumb ass.
Badass

United States

#12 Oct 12, 2012
Crackheads
Seriously

Arlington, TN

#13 Oct 16, 2012
Damn, please dont hit the hot ones for the love of God!
?

United States

#14 Oct 17, 2012
Hot ones?? Ha
Hummm

Newport, AR

#15 Oct 19, 2012
And, don't hit the one delivering my order.
loader

United States

#16 Jun 22, 2013
Hmmmmm,and which hot sonic girl would be delivering ur order that way we know to look past her bad taste

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 44 min Reality Check 40,783
Wesley goings Fri parent 11
tabby billings (May '14) Nov 16 Someine who knows 50
Who is bruce greer Nov 15 Emily 1
Mcnutt Nov 15 Exxxxx 3
Josh goings Nov 14 Guest 1
Terry Adams aka molester (Mar '17) Nov 13 sam 14

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance