lynn and lynn was stabb to death last...

lynn and lynn was stabb to death last night

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonomous

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2010
sad and cowardly people in this world that would do such a thing as to kill someone while they are a sleep and they are good people
anonomous

United States

#2 Sep 22, 2010
i feel for the ones who did this. they better hope they stay in jail because they had a big loving family that lord i dont want to know what they might do
Sad

Arlington, TX

#3 Sep 22, 2010
Who was killed? Was it their nephew?
anonomous

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2010
no ti was lynn bridgeman and lynn winberry

Newport, AR

#5 Sep 22, 2010
Does anyone else know of any more details? I know them both and am so sad to hear this.
what

Little Rock, AR

#6 Sep 22, 2010
who killed them, and are they in jail? where did it happen at?

Newport, AR

#7 Sep 22, 2010
I heard it happened in that camper trailer they lived in at Weldon and yes they have arrested someone already.
Out in the countru

Dallas, TX

#8 Sep 22, 2010
Who did the stabbing???
jusjulie

United States

#9 Sep 22, 2010
Kait8.com
WELDON, AR (KAIT) The Jackson County Sheriff's Office says a Region 8 man allegedly killed his own aunt and uncle in self-defense.
According to the sheriff's office, Gary Paul Henley, 41, of Weldon says he was attacked and stabbed by Steven Lynn Bridgman, 45, and Ina Lynn Bridgman, 48, both of Weldon. Henley claims he killed both in self-defense.
Officers say they responded to an emergency call from Henley's wife saying her husband contacted her for help. He told his wife that he had defended himself against his aunt and uncle and that he did not think either of them were breathing. The Bridgmans were found lying in the bathroom floor with apparent gunshot and knife wounds.
Goodness

Arlington, TX

#10 Sep 22, 2010
This guy is saying self defence ! What a crock! He's been trouble since birth. His parents have been to H**L and back for him! He's surely going down for this one!!! Maybe mommy won't bail him out this time!
Out in the country

Dallas, TX

#11 Sep 22, 2010
Wow
cody henley

Orange, TX

#12 Sep 22, 2010
you know you people on here need to mind yalls own damn business none of yall know any of the details and neither does the family yet yes it is my dad that is at the jail right now for questioning and it is my aunt and uncle that are dead.where do yall think yall have any authority to place all the blame on my dad both my aunt and uncle were into drugs severly and have always caused problems in our household just like my dad so i would appreciate if yall would stop posting false comments on here and quit trying to put all the blame on my dad this is hard enough on my family as it is and we would all appreciate it if yall stopped CODY
Christy Chandler

Hinesville, GA

#13 Sep 22, 2010
Lynn was my momma! This man took my momma's life last night!
Christy Chandler

Hinesville, GA

#14 Sep 22, 2010
Cody, your father killed my MOM! You need to stop pointing fingers! Was you MOM killed! NO, I lost my mom last night! YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!
Christy Chandler

Hinesville, GA

#15 Sep 22, 2010
It easy to blame the dead! There is no way for them to defend themselves! It is GARY PAUL HENLEY's word against two dead people! Of course he claims self defense! YEAH RIGHT! What a lot of sh*t! What right does anyone have to take the life of another! I hope your GARY PAUL HENLEY ROTS! Cody, You woke to the news that your dad was arrested for murder, I woke to the news that my mom was murdered! I have no pity for you or your daddy!
cody henley

Orange, TX

#16 Sep 22, 2010
yea well paul was my dad and he would never do something like this just out of hate im sure u know that mema was put in the nursing home a couple weeks ago because of her stroke and paul has been taking care of her place now i dont know wat all took place i do not live there anymore im not saying it was lynn and lynns fault and im not saying it was my dads fault none of us know any of the details bt u and me both know that all three of them have had problems in the past and christy im very sorry for ur loss because i have always been around lynn and lynn my entire life and they have always treated me with respect i just dont want anyone putting all the blame on my dad until this whole situation gets figured out i was posting that comment for people on here that dont even have a clue of the situation i was not placing the blame on anyone once again im very sorry for ur loss
Christy Chandler

Hinesville, GA

#17 Sep 22, 2010
and for anyone that reads this, they were killed in a bathroom! A BATHROOM! WHAT THE HELL! Kill two people in a little bitty room like that! Self Defense my ass! And that wound he had to get care for, I would almost guarantee it was self inflicted or it was caused while he stabbed to death two people I loved in this world! My brother is in prison, we could only be so lucky that Gary Paul Henley goes to the same one... I pray for this! I can't pray for my mom to be alive because she's not, but I can pray for this man to meet my brother, THE SON OF THE WOMAN HE KILLED! A broken heart makes a good woman wish for vengeance! There is nothing I want more right now!
Hurt makes Hate

United States

#18 Sep 22, 2010
Cody and Christy, you both are hurting right now and to get on this site and attack each other is not the solution. Regardless of the events that have trandspired, you both are still family and at times like this family needs family.
No one will ever know what happened in that residence. It only matters that God knows He tells us that EVERYONE will answer for their trandsgressions....
Cody you need to support your Dad and love him because God also tells us to honor our father and mother. No matter what he did or did not do is irrellevant. He will always be your Dad.
Christy, I am deeply sorry for your loss and you are right to grieve the loss of your mother. Regardless of who she was or what she did, she is your Mom and shares a special bond with you...
COUSINS: Love each other because whoever is guilty or not, you are blood and blood lasts a lifetime..Show compassion for each others different situations and help each other to be strong...There will be many that taunt and shred your families reputations to shreds, dont do it to each other.....
Truth

Little Rock, AR

#19 Sep 22, 2010
Did you know that Henley is currently out on bond for another felony charge? He allegedly cut a mans throat in Newport last year. Battery in the first degree!!

Makes your argument that he us a good person rather pointless now, right?
Town of Weldon Girl

Barnesville, OH

#20 Sep 22, 2010
Look. no one may never know if this was an act of hate, or if it was self defense as he claims. I did not know paul. but i did know Lynn and Lynn. I do not see them capable of attacking anyone unless they were attacked first. they might have had an issue with drugs when they first moved into the trailor, but i have seen them both clean up and have been better people for the past few years. I will miss them and i know thier animals and children will miss them terribly. and this will kill his poor momma.
As for stabbing them i am not sure. but it appears to the investigators that they died from gunshot wounds to the head and torso. meaning if they attacked him in the bathroom he got out of the bathroom and got a gun. why not just get out of the house and call the cops. why kill them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derrick Arnold Fri Bob 10
Rachel Treadway Back on the streets (Oct '13) Fri the more you know 9
michael tidwell & Cheyenne dobbs Fri hahahahaha 4
hvac technician Fri me 4
chandler holt (Dec '11) Jul 2 These comments lmao 7
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Jul 1 someone you can love 4
yellow looking taxi Jul 1 taxi girl 5
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE