this country was founded under a whit...

this country was founded under a white nation

Posted in the Newport Forum

badbone

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Nov 14, 2012
this country is suspose to be a white nation but a bunch of idiots voted in a what ever a freak no one still knows nothing about an no one gives a dam thats how sorry our nation is now they want GOD out thanks to you idiots that voted him in he loves anything anyone who hates GOD that shows you how many GOD haters you have so thank you voters see how sorry you people are GOD will prevail an will destroy you kind of people so go ahead keep on pushing GOD out an see what happens you will be punish for ever an ever thank GOD that theres is a GOD laugh all you want my nation stands under GOD an he is still in control
so what

Newport, AR

#3 Nov 14, 2012
badbone wrote:
this country is suspose to be a white nation but a bunch of idiots voted in a what ever a freak no one still knows nothing about an no one gives a dam thats how sorry our nation is now they want GOD out thanks to you idiots that voted him in he loves anything anyone who hates GOD that shows you how many GOD haters you have so thank you voters see how sorry you people are GOD will prevail an will destroy you kind of people so go ahead keep on pushing GOD out an see what happens you will be punish for ever an ever thank GOD that theres is a GOD laugh all you want my nation stands under GOD an he is still in control
Why do you say this is supposed to be a white nation? Jesus isn't even white, he is Jewish, so do you not want him here either. Don't be a hater, God loves every living soul on HIS earth.
Just me

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Actually the native Americans/ Indians had this land first, the white men ran them out, killed them and raped their women. With that said how was this country founded under a white nation? The white man wrongfully took this land, and yes Jesus was a Jew and yes everything and I mean everything belongs to him.
I am me

Batesville, AR

#5 Nov 15, 2012
badbone wrote:
If he is in control then it must be His choice who won the election. Are you questioning God?
badbonee

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Nov 15, 2012
have you seen jesus yes tis nation is founded under a white nation has nothing to dowith jesus reak head the indians couldnt wipe their rear ends they were stupid a bunch of idiots bout like blacks was stupid an still are they can only use one word mf words they are adisgrace
newport native

Batesville, AR

#8 Nov 16, 2012
badbonee wrote:
have you seen jesus yes tis nation is founded under a white nation has nothing to dowith jesus reak head the indians couldnt wipe their rear ends they were stupid a bunch of idiots bout like blacks was stupid an still are they can only use one word mf words they are adisgrace
it's never too late for an education. get one!
Jack

Little Rock, AR

#9 Nov 16, 2012
badbone wrote:
You are an utter idiot! Get over it and enroll in school. You are a disgrace to our nation. The President does not acknowlege idiot like you and your followers.
Give it up

Newport, AR

#10 Nov 17, 2012
badbonee wrote:
No one has seen Jesus!
Give it up

Newport, AR

#11 Nov 17, 2012
badbonee wrote:
And if they did, he'd be more brown than white, you dumbass.
badbone

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Nov 17, 2012
give it up is a drug freak we dont care what you say i dont have nothing for drug freaks you are no important to the real world if you didnt vote you are a nothing anyway an i know you didnt i did cause believe in america we dont like trash we dont like drug freaks your a nothing to the eyes of decent people your dirt only the trash you are around thats your people heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Give it up

United States

#13 Nov 17, 2012
badbone wrote:
give it up is a drug freak we dont care what you say i dont have nothing for drug freaks you are no important to the real world if you didnt vote you are a nothing anyway an i know you didnt i did cause believe in america we dont like trash we dont like drug freaks your a nothing to the eyes of decent people your dirt only the trash you are around thats your people heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
That's hysterical. I'm trash and yet you can't spell or make coherent sentences.
badbone

Newport, AR

#14 Nov 18, 2012
Ok I give up, I'm a homosexual and really enjoy having sex with my dogs!
To You

Trumann, AR

#15 Nov 18, 2012
Your mind is carnal , and you would have to find a way to repent for you to ever be able to give a comment which would be worth hearing. So to the badbone person
YOU DONT COUNT ! and as for the white man , God will punish him for his greed !
he masacured the Indians , women and children ! taking their land and starving them to death (you can do that when they fight with knives and you have a gun !) and in the name of RIGHT the white man allowed the settlers to take the land ONLY SO THE
RICH MAN COUND EVENTUALLY COME 'after the threat was gone of so much danger
to rape the land of all its worth ! So: killing the Indian people was all for "the white greed". AND THE RICH GOT RICHER , POLITICIANS GOT THEIR POCKETS FILLED.
adbone

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Nov 19, 2012
so what deadbeat they didnt need it they are stupid just like black people they are stupid like youstupid the indians are gecks blacksare gecks you are a geck
Hmmm

United States

#17 Nov 19, 2012
adbone wrote:
so what deadbeat they didnt need it they are stupid just like black people they are stupid like youstupid the indians are gecks blacksare gecks you are a geck
what?
Maybe

United States

#18 Nov 19, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>what?
I think he means gecko! Everyone is a gecko.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Adams aka molester 14 min CityLimitSign 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 42 min Reality Check 34,538
Tuckerman Motel 23 hr Cash 1
thieves (Jun '13) Tue KnowItAll 31
Doug Hensonn (Nov '15) Mar 26 bestkeptsecret 3
bobby fondly Renee Nance Amy Conway snitches be... (May '15) Mar 24 Uknowit 7
Looking for a male Jack Russell to breed with (Nov '11) Mar 22 Rdorey 102

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance