Homosexuals Defined Plain

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
FRIEND

Blytheville, AR

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Romans Ch. 1: 21 through Because when the people knew God , they did not glorify Him as God, they were not thankful unto God, But became vain in their thinking
and their foolish "minds" were darkened. Professing to be wise they became fools.
They changed The Glory of God into an image like corruptable man. even like unto
animals,(anything goes). So God gave them up to uncleanness through the LUST
of their own hearts , To Dishonor Their Own Bodies between themselves. Thoes who had changed the TRUTH of God into a Lie , worshipping the creature More than
the Creator , who is blessed forever Amen ! For this cause God gave them up to vile affections : For Their Women did change the Natural use into that which is Against Nature ! And so did the Men , who left the Natural use of the Woman and Burned in thier Lust one toward another "Men with Men , working that which is unseemly !
* THIS IS THE TRUTH OF HOMOSEXUALS * Its is against nature, and a lie . Its is of
the Father of lies the devil. Thank You.
read this verse

Keller, TX

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Luke 6:37
Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
FRIEND

Blytheville, AR

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Are you serious ? Have you not read where christians are to judge situations within
the Church. Yet still it dont make what the nonchristian does right . If you were a soldier for Jesus Christ , you just might begin to defend whats right vs whats wrong.
You just might consider making a difference "the melting pot dont apply with God" !
FRIEND

Blytheville, AR

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Did Jesus Judge when he kicked over the money changers tables ?(and example)
It msut have been right to do so , Jesus always did right.
And Stephen when he said : you stiffed necked and uncircumsised in heart and ears
you always resist the Holy Spirit , the truth ! as your fathers so do you.
And what about Paul when he judged the matter in the Cor. CHurch ? He said deliver him to satan , so he might find repentance , on and on it goes ! Gutless men in Christ war " are not willing to be hated of corrupt men". You need the truth .
badbone

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jan 3, 2013
its plain an simple the queers will all burn in HELL
badbone

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jan 3, 2013
the bible says its a deadly sin
FRIEND

Blytheville, AR

#7 Jan 3, 2013
No they only need "like all of us concerning certain sin they must repent God is not willing that any perish but that all repent . repent you therefore and be converted , so your sins be blotted out. Simply Repent and honor God .
cc

United States

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Just because someone is gay doesnt mean im judging it simply means its wrong!! When people do something wrong and they know its wrong and others do not agree with it, the wrongfull always start yelling-- ur judging. If its wrong in the bible its not judging!!
badbne

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Jan 4, 2013
if you know its wrong an you keep doing that in there is no forgiveness
Five Dollars

Blytheville, AR

#10 Jan 4, 2013
Its the right thing to do ' to continue to warn and plead with " Its certainly not right to
allow the Homosexuals / lesbians to assume or "think" God hasn't spoken on it .
Point : The enemy in any warfare dont have to like what they must do , And to stand
with , trust , and never give up IS THE CALL OF A CHILD OF GOD.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#11 Jan 4, 2013
I think it's wonderful that when all of you die, none of you will be responsible for a single thing I did. Why are you SO worried about what everyone else does? Okay, you think God doesn't like the gays. Got it. You have all made that VERY clear. How does what they do affect your everlasting paradise? It doesn't. Not one bit. So there is no sense in being ugly and hateful in your heart and in your words and deeds. We all know where you stand on this issue. You don't have to persecute, ridicule, and shame these people every day all day. What does that get you??? Brownie points with Jesus? I don't see ANY of you shaming murderers or rapists they way you constantly condemn gay people. To me, killing someone is much worse. I guess I have different priorities.
badbne

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jan 4, 2013
your right kill every sinner amen
Gone Too Long

Denver, CO

#13 Jan 4, 2013
The lady doth protest too much, Methinks.
crzzzd

Ellwood City, PA

#14 Jan 4, 2013
Easy Rider

Blytheville, AR

#15 Jan 5, 2013
No one is trying to please you , its obvious that
a void of the will of God is present with .....
"the carnal mind is unable to know the intent of Godlinss, for the world is an enemy of God. And
yes God hates sin , and sinning. God hates a Liar.
seven things God hates , and one is them which cause discord among the "family of God". Hate them who shed innocient blood" little babies". Read Your Holy Bibles .(i suggest the New Testament , it is the covenant which Christians are under.
badbne

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Jan 6, 2013
the new bible is out for the queers made just for them thats okay yes its real its called the queen james addition its sicking GOD should detroy the printing company

Newport, AR

#18 Jan 19, 2013
Gay and proud britches!!!
find out more info

Newport, AR

#19 Jan 20, 2013
the bible is GOD'S spoken word,it's not judging if the bible says it it is the truth GOD SAID and HE says homosexuals are wrong
devil

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jan 20, 2013
its wng we dont have any gay devils
FRIEND

Blytheville, AR

#22 Jan 20, 2013
Its a Christians reason to tell others about what Gods word says about love as well as sin. Dont you get it , a Christian has a purpose in life TO REACH OUT TO PEOPLE
WITH THE EFFORT TO LED THEM TO ETERNAL LIFE IN JESUS .(and Jesus spoke in the bible : if you say you love Me and do not what i've commanded you decieve yourself) An addiction i had was so difficult to break , took years . Homos must come to understand its sin and need to STOP ! and yes you can . Its nature for a man and woman to desire each other . Its not normal for two men or two women YUCK to
want .....Nasty . Un natural . Its just so sad that the society is not trying to help you overcome . Society is much like the lack of support sexual immorality " Just give them condoms" with no effort to stop it , just the ability to continue the sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 53 min quest 32,635
10 signs of someone USING METH (Jul '10) 1 hr Melody 33
cops 6 hr just wondering 17
Name a Great Newport Greyhound player (past or ... (Feb '11) Wed Simply_deep 109
Who is the best OBGYN in or near Newport? (Aug '11) Nov 29 trustthemostopinions 35
pitt bulls should be outlawed (Nov '13) Nov 19 Pounce 14
classmates gone too soon! (Sep '09) Nov 18 Shonia 214

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages