What does everyone think or know abou...

What does everyone think or know about Jacky Foxx?

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just want the truth

United States

#1 Oct 31, 2008
I've heard & know a few things about this girl & I just want to know what take everyone else has on her. From what I've heard she has a way of using people for money & a drug habit? Does anyone know who or how she really is? I just want the truth once & for all!!
you go girl Memphis

Campbell, MO

#2 Nov 1, 2008
I heard about the said thing. She has two are three on a string all the time.
just want the truth

United States

#3 Nov 6, 2008
Does anyone know anything about this woman or what? I was needed the scoop on her, to find out if she is the kind of person I think & have heard! Any & all info appreciated! Thanks
truthful

Bossier City, LA

#4 Nov 11, 2008
go to the riverboat and ask anyone there. I used to know her and she was pretty cool then. Why, do you want to know for anyway?

Since: Nov 08

Bossier City, LA

#6 Nov 14, 2008
She always has the red light on if you know what I mean!! I've known her for many years and she is nothing but scum.She's filthy and she is the kind of girl that will screw several men in a day for money or drugs while convincing you that she is an angel. She should have her kids taken away from her but she is such a NARC that the cops do not mess with her. From 16 to 65 she does not care ......if you can help her with her drug addiction she will give it up anytime any place..The only people that would defend her are the ones stopping by for the quickie or to smoke some meth..She always has a house full of drugies.I could go on and on and on ...WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
just want the truth

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2008
chupicabra wrote:
She always has the red light on if you know what I mean!! I've known her for many years and she is nothing but scum.She's filthy and she is the kind of girl that will screw several men in a day for money or drugs while convincing you that she is an angel. She should have her kids taken away from her but she is such a NARC that the cops do not mess with her. From 16 to 65 she does not care ......if you can help her with her drug addiction she will give it up anytime any place..The only people that would defend her are the ones stopping by for the quickie or to smoke some meth..She always has a house full of drugies.I could go on and on and on ...WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
Thank you for the info, because you just confirmed EVERYTHING for me. I was pretty sure that is the kind of person she was I guess I just needed it confirmed and you did that....THANKS!!!!! She did a very dear friend of mine REALLY SHITTY, but the ol sayin is true...what goes around comes around!!!
jack the fox

Bossier City, LA

#8 Dec 4, 2008
jackie fox you are so nasty....I heard she has hep c
Yeap

Blytheville, AR

#10 Dec 26, 2008
TRUTH wrote:
Well I know her through another source.
Michael Sullins also known as John Michael Sullins Sr. runs around with her.
And whoever runs around with that fag HAS to be on drugs, or is just a whore. She IS a druggy along with many other things. Basically if it can get hard, she is on it.
But, if you want in the foxs den and cuddle up to some crabs and head lice, go ahead. You'll need to be staralized when you come out though.:)
Have a nice day.
Hahahahah that is true 100%
Angela Tidwell-Patterso n

United States

#11 Jan 20, 2009
I think you all are cowards talking about Jackie and hiding behind your fake ids...so talk about me all you want because Ive got one heck of a past myself just as well as some of you. You know another old saying"dont throw rocks at a glass house." We will all be judged one day by God. God Bless U All.

United States

#12 Jan 20, 2009
Im from Newport not Little Rock..

United States

#13 Jan 20, 2009
Know matter what you may think about Jackie Fox..God loves her just as much as he loves each and everyone of us. Jesus Christ went to the Cross for us all! He is no respecter of persons. I know that ive done alot of things in my life that im not proud of but God gave me another chance and truth is if we all dont get our hearts right we are gonna split hell wide open. Her life is between her and God just as yours and mine are. so maybe we all need to check ourselves and quit worrying about Jackie, her kids, and her life. When we talk about other people and try to hurt other people by saying cruel and heartless things about other people we may hurt that person like we intended but when it comes down to it we hurt ourselves in the end. Talk about me-leave Jackie alone because I dont care what u think of me-God loves me and has forgiven me and my past is exactly that..MY PAST. Anyone of u without sin cast the first stone. Ill be praying for each and everyone of u-i know who some of u are as well as u know who i am. May God have mercy on us all.
fish bowl in the sky

Matteson, IL

#14 Jan 20, 2009
Whats up Angie!!! Glad you got it together now...thats awsome.

United States

#15 Jan 21, 2009
Thanks Fish Bowl In The Sky....May God Bless You! U are in my prayers, also..I dont know who u are but God does.
The ugly truth

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Jan 21, 2009
Newport is full of nothing but druggies, drunks and gays! The people who live in Newport have no moral values either. Everyone in that towm is sleeping with everyone else or wants to be.

Take a few minutes, step back and just look at the town- its sad! I drove down Malcolm the other day when I come to town and it saddened me. So many of the buildings were run down and those that weren't need to be bull dozed.

I am not trying to put down the town to be mean. I am justs stating the obvious! If you people do not open your eyes and save what you call your home its going to too far gone to do anything about!
fish bowl in the sky

Matteson, IL

#17 Jan 21, 2009
I gave you a hint..I know you can figure it out. I know for a fact that you are very intelligent so you should not have any problems figuring out who I am.I would just tell you, but this is more fun.
fish bowl in the sky

Matteson, IL

#18 Jan 21, 2009
That last message was for Angela..I don't know anything about the rest of this thread. I just happen to notice that Miss Tidwell posted a message on here and I have not heard from her in years.
Depends

Lake Charles, LA

#19 Jan 22, 2009
Angela Tidwell-Patterson wrote:
Know matter what you may think about Jackie Fox..God loves her just as much as he loves each and everyone of us. Jesus Christ went to the Cross for us all! He is no respecter of persons. I know that ive done alot of things in my life that im not proud of but God gave me another chance and truth is if we all dont get our hearts right we are gonna split hell wide open. Her life is between her and God just as yours and mine are. so maybe we all need to check ourselves and quit worrying about Jackie, her kids, and her life. When we talk about other people and try to hurt other people by saying cruel and heartless things about other people we may hurt that person like we intended but when it comes down to it we hurt ourselves in the end. Talk about me-leave Jackie alone because I dont care what u think of me-God loves me and has forgiven me and my past is exactly that..MY PAST. Anyone of u without sin cast the first stone. Ill be praying for each and everyone of u-i know who some of u are as well as u know who i am. May God have mercy on us all.
You preach all this gospel like you have really changed and are this god loving person. Wasn't you at the RIVERBOAT CLUB high n drinking with Jackie Foxx a month or so ago? Did you pray for forgiveness the next day at church? That don't sound like to me you've changed just that you are a bigger hypocrit now than when you just got doped up n drunk all the time n never went to church.
Take one for the team

Matteson, IL

#20 Jan 27, 2009
Well she's more like a DOG and Less like a FOXX if you know what I mean. I mean she is like a female dog( beeeeeeeeeeee......itch ) And if you ever meet her you will know because you will have flees jumping all over you!!

Fordyce, AR

#21 Jan 29, 2009
whoever "depends" is-thats awfully funny that u say that and u or no one else has seen me at tthe club in a very long time..but thanks 4 showing that u care enough to correct me when i fall but u have mistakn. Try maybe the 4th of July of last year. I am a Child of God now and yes he is still workn on me and i repent daily but not for going to the club or dopn it up. I have no desire for that mess anymore. So please becareful what u say about Gods Children cause u r only hurting urself. Lord, Please forgive this person whoever they are because they know not what they do..and whoever u r if i have ever done anything to hurt u n any way i apologize from the bottom of my heart infront of everyone who sees this and God. I pray God blesses u and ur family. Sincerely, Angela
bbb

Lake Charles, LA

#22 Feb 1, 2009
No Depends is not mistaken you were there. I saw you to and yes you were drinking and also high and yes you were with Jackie Foxx and some other guy. You can preach your gospel and lie all you want but GOD knows as well as all of us that saw you there. May GOD bless you for lying!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 8 hr someone you can love 4
yellow looking taxi 8 hr taxi girl 5
zoey wells 14 hr lala 3
Taylor Made (Jan '14) Tue Guest 24
Bobby Hubbard Mon Curious 16
blo₩job bobbijo Mon haha 1
Recipes and Coupons (Jul '14) Jun 29 Sara 13
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE