First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Lake Charles, LA

#1 Apr 16, 2009
does anyone know dewayne smart?

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Apr 16, 2009
yes I know that sorry SOB!!! He is the laziest, nastiest, child molesting pervert I have ever seen! And a court system actually gave him custody of a child?! What is wrong with this pic? Oooooo I forgot he's a NARC!!!!!!!!!! He's nothing but a loud mouth, shit for brains moron! He is THE WOD HIS MOTHER SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED!! Dewayne if u ever read this DO US ALL A FAVOR AND OVER DOSE U METH HEAD FREAK!!!!!!!!!
marissa

Lake Charles, LA

#3 Apr 16, 2009
i agree....lol
hmmm

Lake Charles, LA

#4 Apr 17, 2009
i have been knowing him since he was a child, and he has always been the same!! He is worthless, just like his daddy, but hey isnt he one of jackie fox's toys used to see him over there all the time. Maybe she finally realized everytime he went to court for custody of his child someone she ran with got busted the big one was david - aka angela tidwell's husband. You want to know how a judge gave him custody? Do the history - Gerald Carlyle was his attorney we all know how unemployed people hire him-- and all the people around him seem to get pulled over -clifford hendrix, his brother, jimmy fox, bobby clark, james clark, and even jackie herself!!(Guess she didnt pay gerald like her sister did)and then the big one David patterson who lived across the street from Jackie.

He also has beat on eveyone woman and every child he has ever had access too. He is a punk that wont fight a real man. I know i tried!! And he ran from me. Someday someone will get him - what goes around comes around and i will be one standing in line for this scum.
Another working man

Lake Charles, LA

#5 Apr 17, 2009
He is a chicken shit when you slap the hell out of him he runs like a rabbit. The only reason he wanted that baby was so he could try to make people feel sorry for him and he could beg churches and shit to pay his bills, that child is nothing but a meal ticket to him!! I think someone should wake up and get that child away from him and give him a chance at life!!
concerned citizen

Lake Charles, LA

#6 Apr 19, 2009
I was in price chopper yesterday, and i saw dewayne smart and his young son, at first i was thinking that is so sweet that he is raising that child all by himself. Then i saw him pull back with everything he had and slap this baby in the face so hard it left a huge handprint on his face!! I was shocked, i mean if he will do this in public what is he doing in private.

When i left the store i called the police and reported it immediately, and they told me that i need to call the hotline, i did.

Lord, we all need to pray for this innocent little boy that is being abused right in front of us!! This is horrible!! I hope this man is caught beofre he kills the baby.
hmmmm

Lake Charles, LA

#7 Apr 20, 2009
sounds like someone needs to take that child
mad about it

Lake Charles, LA

#8 Apr 21, 2009
Let that Punk Bitch hit me like that!!
And if i ever see him touch that baby i will stomp his mofo ass!!

Lake Charles, LA

#9 Apr 23, 2009
mad about it wrote:
Let that Punk Bitch hit me like that!!
And if i ever see him touch that baby i will stomp his mofo ass!!
I agree-but this is the kind of people that the Jackson County court system wants to give the kids to-how *ucked up is that?!!!!

Lake Charles, LA

#10 Apr 27, 2009
He is a worthless piece of shit
cant believe it

Lake Charles, LA

#11 Apr 27, 2009
Well dewayne smart has struck again!! He went to the people helping people --with the little boy no less, and begged them to buy him a vehicle. Isnt that program for people who are ill or something? Thank God they are not dumb enough to fall for his oh poor pitiful me act!!Wake up Dewayne your game has finally reached its limit. People are aware that every time you see them you tell them you work 7 days a week and it happens to be in the middle of the day in the middle of the week when you say it...Or this is a good one that you use, "I just got laid off" Dont you have to actually work before you get laid off. Be a man gheesh!!
I hate Dewayne Smart

Lake Charles, LA

#12 Apr 28, 2009
cant believe it wrote:
Well dewayne smart has struck again!! He went to the people helping people --with the little boy no less, and begged them to buy him a vehicle. Isnt that program for people who are ill or something? Thank God they are not dumb enough to fall for his oh poor pitiful me act!!Wake up Dewayne your game has finally reached its limit. People are aware that every time you see them you tell them you work 7 days a week and it happens to be in the middle of the day in the middle of the week when you say it...Or this is a good one that you use, "I just got laid off" Dont you have to actually work before you get laid off. Be a man gheesh!!
LOL!!! I agree- he's has never held a job down for more than a week (if that long)! He's always looking for a hand out-or some one to pay his bills-or buy his dope! What a piece of shit! Loser!
heard it for myself

Lake Charles, LA

#13 Apr 28, 2009
I overheard him talking to the babies momma today, and i heard him tell her that she needed to give him some money so he could get a car with it. He told her to buy him that cobra that is at affordable wheels!! Well dang wouldnt we all like a car like that! He also told her he needed minutes for his phone! She gave him money... and all this time he had been telling me that she never did anything for him. Well i guess that was a lie too.
me too

Lake Charles, LA

#14 Apr 28, 2009
I know what ya mean, he always says she dont help him, but i have seen her going to the dhs office with name brand clothes and shoes to give that baby that i wish i could put my child in!! These are not yard sale clothes either, these still have the tags on them. But everytime i see the kid he has on raggedy clothes and looks like his father--a bum. But what can you expect from a man that has been wearing the same white pants and mullet hairstyle since high school!!
just yesterday

Lake Charles, LA

#15 Apr 28, 2009
wow!!

I saw them at Jordans just last night and she bought him a 15.00 cingular card and then put 20 in the babies pocket.

Seems to me that dewayne smart has been telling alot of lies that are coming to light.
sad

Lake Charles, LA

#16 Apr 29, 2009
That is just sad that he uses that child like that
consider this

Lake Charles, LA

#17 Apr 30, 2009
hes a sick piece of shi*
thats funny

Lake Charles, LA

#18 Apr 30, 2009
out of all the names on here that people talk shit about there is at least one person taking up for them...havnt seen that on this thread
rsomnatsr

Lake Charles, LA

#19 Apr 30, 2009
hahaha nothing good anyone can say about him.
hahaha

Lake Charles, LA

#20 May 2, 2009
i heard him bitching because they cut his tea check off - aka "welfare" --why? Apparently TEA stands for Transitional Employment Assistance. In other words they help you when you are "in between" jobs. He has been in between jobs since he worked at kentucky fried chicken in high school - you remember it was where mj's is now. Anywho he was cut off because you have to make an effort to get a job. He of course didnt, but good ol dewayne has a reason!!He told them he couldnt work because they wouldnt buy him a car!! Dont he realize people would be more willing to help if he put in some effort? After 3 years we are sick of handing him money and paying his bills, I realize that people fall on hard times but those people usually take the help so they can stand back up
Not oh why should i get up? They are paying me to stay down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renea Cox/Shelby 1 hr Guest 2
News Weiner announces plans to detach from Harrisbur... Mon hhs 8
Kandace pharis Mon Old friend 1
NHS 65 Reunion Sun Murphy Davis 1
Sonny Simons Jul 26 les carter 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Jul 25 Ho Dee DOO 30,925
b*tches wit no teeth (Dec '14) Jul 25 not stupid i have... 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages