First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pam

White House, TN

#1 Nov 1, 2009
My husband is looking for something to rent for a couple of months around Newport while he duck hunts. Does anyone know of anything available?
Rent me

Gainesville, TX

#2 Nov 2, 2009
yes!!!!!! 2 br 1 bath in newport,AR. city limits,$625 a month,$500 deposit, utilites furnished, less tv cable and phone,comes with Fridge,Range,Washer/dryer, for details mail to: RENT ME, P O Box, 793, Cave City, AR. 72521. include your phone number, i will call you

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 2, 2009
Omg ur stupid rent me
Rent me

Gainesville, TX

#5 Nov 2, 2009
Guest wrote:
Omg ur stupid rent me
take it or leave it, makes me no matter
Pam

White House, TN

#6 Nov 3, 2009
Rent me wrote:
yes!!!!!! 2 br 1 bath in newport,AR. city limits,$625 a month,$500 deposit, utilites furnished, less tv cable and phone,comes with Fridge,Range,Washer/dryer, for details mail to: RENT ME, P O Box, 793, Cave City, AR. 72521. include your phone number, i will call you
Bratcher Reality in Newport has our contact information if you'd like to contact them.

Belden, MS

#7 Nov 3, 2009
Leave it

“I am just ME”

Since: Apr 09

Newport

#8 Nov 3, 2009
When does he need a place to stay?
Pam

White House, TN

#9 Nov 3, 2009
Claudia Michaels wrote:
When does he need a place to stay?
Middle of November until the end of January. Do you know of something?

“I am just ME”

Newport

#10 Nov 3, 2009
Possibly...I will get with Mary Bratcher tomorrow.
Pam

White House, TN

#11 Nov 4, 2009
Claudia Michaels wrote:
Thank you!
Been there

Lake Charles, LA

#12 Nov 4, 2009
Claudia Michaels wrote:
Don't rent from the Michaels'. They are crooks!!

“I am just ME”

Newport

#13 Nov 4, 2009
Been there wrote:
<quoted text> Don't rent from the Michaels'. They are crooks!!
You idiot...I am nothing like Ron was. Quit comparing me to him.
Pam

White House, TN

#14 Nov 4, 2009
Claudia Michaels wrote:
<quoted text>You idiot...I am nothing like Ron was. Quit comparing me to him.
I was hoping to hear something today from Mary. Still interested in hearing from you.
michael moldan

Lake Charles, LA

#15 Nov 5, 2009
Rent me wrote:
You left out the gold it must be made out of to rent for that much. Two bedrooms, one bath?

Lake Charles, LA

#16 Nov 6, 2009
I think that is furnished with all utilities and cookware, etc. Thats what duck hunters want, so they have to pay more. My ex was a duck hunter and he paid more for one like that.
Rent me

Gainesville, TX

#17 Nov 7, 2009
you're the one with bad credit and cant own a house!!! besides, it was short term,its my house,i own it,i can charge what i want, and like i said, take it or leave it, i paid 4 it, and i pay the bills on it not you, not only that,, you dont have Enuff money to pay this much, so BUTT OUT
Rent me

Gainesville, TX

#18 Nov 7, 2009
michael moldan wrote:
<quoted text>You left out the gold it must be made out of to rent for that much. Two bedrooms, one bath?
BUTT OUT molden, you cant afford it
Guest 2

United States

#19 Nov 7, 2009
Rent me wrote:
you're the one with bad credit and cant own a house!!! besides, it was short term,its my house,i own it,i can charge what i want, and like i said, take it or leave it, i paid 4 it, and i pay the bills on it not you, not only that,, you dont have Enuff money to pay this much, so BUTT OUT
I'll have to agree with you on this one.

“I am just ME”

Newport

#20 Nov 8, 2009
To Pam, Mary has been out of the office and I have not been able to talk to her yet.

“I am just ME”

Newport

#21 Nov 8, 2009
I had someone ask me on another topic, if I owned the rental properties with Ron, or did just Ron own them? For those interested, Ron and I both owned all the rental properties we had. Ron basically took care of all of them. However, he is gone, hopefully forever, and I am back to try to straighten everything out. Mary Bratcher Reid and her staff are helping me with all the rentals and maintenance and selling of all the properties and personal assets. We are working to get all the properties back up to par and renting them. We are handling all the tenant problems as we can get to them, with the most severe first. We currently have a waiting list for rentals. We may step on some toes sometimes for those who dont pay their rent, but it takes the rent income to pay the bills and do the maintenance. We do not handle things like Ron did. Mary has a real estate license and has to abide by the rules and regulations of that license or lose it, something she does not want to do and something I do not want to happen. I have never been like Ron, will never be, and I want people to understand that. I have always tried to give people a chance, tried to understand their situation, tried to work with them. But when they cant pay their rent, or they couldnt do their job, stole from me, or they did me wrong, then I would have to step in and step on some toes. Anybody would do the same thing if someone did them wrong.

So, for anyone wanting to rent, there are several good landlords in town, just know, that Mary and I are also trying to give people a choice of a good place to rent with their tenant problems taken care of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Guest 38,809
Don't rent Mon tired 1
Chris Serman Sun Letssee17 1
Under The Rainbow Preschool Sat NewportNative 9
The Input fb page Aug 19 The Output 18
Teresa Adams (Feb '12) Aug 18 js 81
Jodi and kristie from Jacksonport Aug 17 Stan 6

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance