free or cheap mobile home

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
in need

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2011
Looking for and size or and yr older mobile home in decent shape does anyone know where one is?
just checking

Frisco, TX

#2 Mar 9, 2011
in need wrote:
Looking for and size or and yr older mobile home in decent shape does anyone know where one is?
What are you calling cheap?
in need

San Antonio, TX

#3 Mar 10, 2011
Free to 1000 depends on the size and shape
in need

United States

#4 Mar 11, 2011
Anyoine know where on is around newport
Haha

Tomball, TX

#5 Mar 12, 2011
Not that cheap good luck

Newport, AR

#6 Mar 12, 2011
in need wrote:
if you look in the trading post sometimes people are giving them away for you to move them but the cost of moving them is not cheap.
Busy B

Newport, AR

#7 Mar 12, 2011
how many people gonna live there?
in need

United States

#8 Mar 12, 2011
3 plus I have a truck to pull it
Busy B

Newport, AR

#9 Mar 12, 2011
Max Wilson has some small ones rent to own.They have a master bdrm and a set of bunk beds with full kitchen and bath. Dont know about price.
in need

Newport, AR

#10 Mar 13, 2011
they are fema trailers i have some of them for rent too. i want a full size moblie home
Haha

Tomball, TX

#11 Mar 13, 2011
So u want someone to give u a trailer so u can rent it. Why is this not sounding like a good deal! Why not give it to smoone that needs it for them self !!!!!!!!!!
Busy B

Newport, AR

#12 Mar 13, 2011
Was wondering that myself! You call yourself IN NEED yet you have trailers your renting out? Stop trying to screw people and get something for nothing. You get no sympathy here.
in need

United States

#13 Mar 13, 2011
I am looking forone to get it and remoldel it and live in it.
in need

United States

#14 Mar 13, 2011
Plus I said iam willing to pay for it. How's thay screwing someone
Busy B

Newport, AR

#15 Mar 13, 2011
well lets start with your name. "IN NEED". To me it sounds like someone that is disabled, poor or is having trouble finding a job. Second how uch your willing to pay. "Free to 1000". Again,sounds like someone thats not having the best of luck financially. My point is if you can afford to have Fema trailers for rent,then your not doing too bad,and i dont don you for wanting more trailers to rent out or live in. Just dont make it sound like your homeless.
Meme

Newport, AR

#16 Mar 13, 2011
You're actually expecting a 'livable' mobile home for less than $1,000. You have got to be kidding.
ImJuSayin

Newport, AR

#17 Mar 14, 2011
Meme stfu. FU on a serious post. It's possible. Some mutha F*ers need help. And some people are actually nice enough to do so when they got a lil extra! Unlike some who would rather spend 500$ on a mutha F*in hand bag or shoes! Yes, it could actually buy a home for someone!
Agree

Newport, AR

#18 Mar 14, 2011
I agree with Meme. A $1000 home. You're not gonna find anything you can actually live in for that. And ImJuSayin, you sound nuts.
ImJuSayin

Newport, AR

#19 Mar 14, 2011
Agree wrote:
I agree with Meme. A $1000 home. You're not gonna find anything you can actually live in for that. And ImJuSayin, you sound nuts.
You wanna see nuts? Deez nuts! HAH!
are you a man

United States

#20 Mar 18, 2011
This site is retarded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 min Reality Check 39,394
Name a Great Newport Greyhound player (past or ... (Feb '11) 1 hr Gimp Town 115
Free Mcdonalds 15 hr Bigmac lover 1
Help Please 17 hr 341FFF 1
Just asking 18 hr Gimp Town 2
Anyone know him 18 hr Guest 1
Marijuana dispensary in Newport? 22 hr guest 10

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance