daniel

New Orleans, LA

#62 Oct 31, 2011
just curious... How big was the deer?

Newport, AR

#63 Nov 1, 2011
daniel wrote:
just curious... How big was the deer?
Wanna see the pics? Just go to Marie McClusky's facebook page and she posted the pics of Shane Baty and friends with the deer he poached.
trophy hunter

United States

#64 Nov 1, 2011
Killing a deer with a gun in bow season is ILLEGAL! If a deer is killed ILLEGAL it can never be scored in any record book BOONE and CROCKETT or POPE and YOUNG. I know this cause I hunt for trophy bucks not little ones. I know all the rules to this. You can read more on this topic by looking up BOONE AND CROCKETT or POPE and YOUNG rules and reg.. ARKANSAS also goes by the rules. Sorry but If you kill a deer with a gun during bow season that deer is poached. If I would have known of this I would have turned him in myself. NO one can just go out and kill a deer during bow season thats why we have BOW SEASON, MUZZEL LOADING SEASON, AND GUN SEASON. READ THE GAME BOOK YOURSELF.

Newport, AR

#65 Nov 3, 2011
trophy hunter wrote:
Killing a deer with a gun in bow season is ILLEGAL! If a deer is killed ILLEGAL it can never be scored in any record book BOONE and CROCKETT or POPE and YOUNG. I know this cause I hunt for trophy bucks not little ones. I know all the rules to this. You can read more on this topic by looking up BOONE AND CROCKETT or POPE and YOUNG rules and reg.. ARKANSAS also goes by the rules. Sorry but If you kill a deer with a gun during bow season that deer is poached. If I would have known of this I would have turned him in myself. NO one can just go out and kill a deer during bow season thats why we have BOW SEASON, MUZZEL LOADING SEASON, AND GUN SEASON. READ THE GAME BOOK YOURSELF.
I heard the deer would have scored 183 B & C Typical which would probaly have been the highest score in Arkansas this year. Last year the highest typical B & C scored in Arkasas was 176. What a shame that it was not taken legally so it could have scored high enough to be in the B & C record book....
Troof

United States

#66 Nov 3, 2011
WHERE IS MARIE? This topic needs more mare-isms, such as BRING IT ON LIVER LILIED CHICKEN GIZZARD, DON'T HIDE BEHIND A FAKE NAME I AM LOOKING INTO IT AND IT'S BEEN REPORTED TO THE AUTHORITIES. you know, like Marie says. Where is she?
deer huntin rose

United States

#67 Nov 4, 2011
hey i just want to see a pic, how ever he took it, it was a record, it should be gettin mounted then on his wall!

Quitman, AR

#68 Nov 4, 2011
It's getting mounted on the game warden's wall! I heard that today.

United States

#69 Nov 4, 2011
Marie McClusky wrote:
a couple years from now no one is going to remember that it was taken with a gun in bow season
If we can keep this thread bumped, then YES, people will remember that it was illegally poached with a gun during bow season.
Right

Dallas, TX

#70 Nov 4, 2011
deer huntin rose wrote:
hey i just want to see a pic, how ever he took it, it was a record, it should be gettin mounted then on his wall!
That's the stupidest $hit I've ever heard. Get a clue you meathead!
crazy

United States

#71 Nov 5, 2011
did he get fired
Crazy

Lindale, TX

#72 Nov 5, 2011
He did get fired
NewportMorons

United States

#73 Nov 6, 2011
Shane is a slob, a moron, a thief, a bad employee, a convicted criminal, a poacher, and an all around a-hole.

Hey you idiots...especially the galactically stupid Marie...ILLEGALLY harvesting IS poaching...that's the definition MORONS!!!!!

If WHEN you harvest it, it's Illegal, it's poaching...
Example for the Newport Mouthbreather Society: A buck was shot with a modern gun by a licensed hunter during legal shooting hours on his own property during the doe only modern gun hunt, the buck was POACHED.

If WHERE you harvest it, it's Illegal, it's poaching....
Example for the Newport Mouthbreather Society: A legal buck was shot with a modern gun by a licensed hunter during legal shooting hours while trespassing on private property during the modern gun hunt, the buck was
POACHED.

If HOW you harvest it, it's Illegal, it's poaching...
Example for the Newport Mouthbreather Society: A buck was shot with a modern gun by licensed hunter during legal shooting hours on his own property during Bow season, the buck was poached.

Yabunchatwits

United States

#74 Nov 6, 2011
NewportMorons wrote:
especially the galactically stupid Marie...
Truer words have never been spoken.
i am me

Batesville, AR

#75 Nov 7, 2011
deer huntin rose wrote:
no! HE HAS NO RIGHTS TO IT AS IT WAS POACHED!!!
tom tom

Pearcy, AR

#76 Nov 7, 2011
Why dont he comment on here? O I forgot hes in jail! lol
who

United States

#77 Nov 7, 2011
Was ronnie cossey the game warden that got this guy? I heard it was a fed...

Cabot, AR

#78 Nov 9, 2011
Bumping this back to the top.
i am me

Batesville, AR

#79 Nov 10, 2011
Guest wrote:
Bumping this back to the top.
are we suppose to feel sorry for this dick?
SweetBongJesus

Jonesboro, AR

#81 Nov 11, 2011
Marie McClusky wrote:
Dear Like it Is -
Don't know where you got your info but you have 90% of it wrong.
First place Shane Bary is no loser - there were four about to go down for this and Sane took all the blame -
Shane is no Dumbass A dumbass is someone who will go on topix and trash someone and hide behind a ficticious name -
this makes you the dumbass because there are new laws governing topix and all Shane has to do is contact Topix and they will give him your name
As for Shane being arrested - he has to pay a fine - does that disappoint you ??? I hope so
As for it being on Facebook - I am the one who posted it on face book and any one who isn't my FB friend and has saw this picture has hacked my FB and I will check this out
As for Shane - he is proud of that deer and still proud of that deer - that deer was not poached - it was killed out of gun season - there is a difference - but a dumb ass like you may not know this but poaching is taking of deer out of season - deer season is in - bow season ..
apparently you aren't a deer hunter - because any deer hunter giving the same opportunity would have taken the same risk - because a trophy buck - yes my dear record trophy buck - a couple years from now no one is going to remember that it was taken with a gun in bow season - but Shane will still have a picture of his record but - and what will you have nothing but a reputation for being a smart ass trouble making coward who want even stand behind your own name
got something else to post - BRING IT ON
LOL HARD

United States

#82 Nov 13, 2011
Doing my civic duty by bumping this back to the top of the board.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr Reality Check 42,244
Cops in Jacksonport 6 hr friend 10
Heather grissomwood where is she and how do I g... 7 hr A friendly reminder 1
Aaron Cheshire 7 hr Stone 3
Looking for a Job 16 hr JobHunt 1
Farm Job Wed Bk guest 6
Mark cross Feb 21 DLD 5

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance